If you woke up in the same bed as the above avatar.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 . . . 1769 NEXT

*walks in, yawns lazily, grumbles, walks out*

aprilmarie:
honk!

Re Postcount thread: You say some hurtful things sometimes! *pokes* =P

Hw're ya doin? Not chatted in a bit... I know, my fault... probably...

Nonsense! We're all too busy doing, worrying, attempting concerning stuff!

Doesn't mean we don't love you. :3

SckizoBoy:
*walks in, yawns lazily, grumbles, walks out*

aprilmarie:
honk!

Re Postcount thread: You say some hurtful things sometimes! *pokes* =P

Hw're ya doin? Not chatted in a bit... I know, my fault... probably...

Which things are you talking about? and aye. it is entirely your fault.......I've been here and there. read 400+ pages yesterday of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo most of which in the 5 hours I spent up at the hospital with my mum. Have to go back up today to pick her up.

aprilmarie:
Which things are you talking about?

You called me a jackass! =_=

and aye. it is entirely your fault.......

See?! Hurtful! Witnesses!! X3

I've been here and there. read 400+ pages yesterday of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo most of which in the 5 hours I spent up at the hospital with my mum. Have to go back up today to pick her up.

Oh dear... nothing's wrong is it? Rather... healthy pace you've set there, huh... and getting a lot of use out of your kindle, I see! -_-

=o

*pokes*

*flails*

*hugs*

=p

*stumbles in, bleeding profusely from multiple gunshot wounds*

They tried... to stop me... at the border... I... made it through...

*collapses and continues bleeding*

*bursts into flames*

*douses*

*stands up, gets shot by the sniper at the border again*

WHY ME YOU BASTARD?!?!

*drops again*

*Watches impassively*

@Mal: D: Noooooo! *applies med kit* Come baaaaaaaack! ;-;

*comes back*

herro dere...

*glomps Para*

*glomps Malyc*

GLOMP PILE ON PARA!

Dying isn't so bad.

*is glomped piled* O.O Awww. I love you guys too~

@xmbts: Just don't be dying on us before your time, you hear?

@Para: But of course!

SckizoBoy:

aprilmarie:
Which things are you talking about?

You called me a jackass! =_=

and aye. it is entirely your fault.......

See?! Hurtful! Witnesses!! X3

I've been here and there. read 400+ pages yesterday of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo most of which in the 5 hours I spent up at the hospital with my mum. Have to go back up today to pick her up.

Oh dear... nothing's wrong is it? Rather... healthy pace you've set there, huh... and getting a lot of use out of your kindle, I see! -_-

Not a kindle. Physical copy of the book I borrowed. I finished it today. And what do you mean healthy pace? Reading wise? I've always been a quick reader. The joke in my family is that I came out of my mum with a book in my hands. And I lied. It was 6 hours yesterday and 6 hours today. Nothing's wrong any more. She went in to have a procedure done related to the gastric bypass surgery she had because diet and exercise weren't working to help her lose weight at all and she had all kinds of health related issues. Her esophagus (ok I know I spelled that correctly...damn spell check! Get the damn red line under it telling me its misspelled to go away!) had somehow twisted or something or whatever they did twisted and bent itself somehow so she wasn't able to eat and was throwing everything up almost immediately. They found this out yesterday kept her over night and released her today after fixing the problem. She has to go in again next Thursday to make sure the problem is resolved fully but yeah, nothing major.

And I called you that out of love =3

I was also agreeing with you when you said it was probably your fault so you brought that on yourself.

*cuddles in under the covers before work tomorrow morning*

g'night...zzz

@red *cuddles next to* night all *passes out*

*tucks both of you in* =3 Sweet dreams you two~

Para...<.<

@Red: It's happened before, certified unkillable.

@Sac: Hm?

U vant tucking tu? O3O

...<.<

I know ya'll are lovin' it

<///>

Heh, everyone loves it nice'n'sleazy. -chuckles-

I know they do. Nice and sleazy.

Does it~ Does it every time~
-air bass plays along to the song-

*Jumps on lazy* =^_^=

*puts trampolines all over the place* >.>

@Para: O.O
YAY!!!!!!! =^_^=

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 . . . 1769 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked