The Children of Geass (Code Geass RP) (Accepting/Started)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Ten years ago a secret mission was initiated by The Black Knights. Officially it never happened, it didn't even have a name. The mission was the slaughter of hundreds who associated themselves, willingly or not, with Geass. But unknown to The Black Knights one nationalist Britannian managed to escape with a few children who had previously been granted the power of Geass to become future servants the The Emperor. He escaped to Canada, a Britannian controlled country, and gave them homes there. He kept one child to himself, this child was the bastard child of a unknown member of the royal family. He created a small group centered around killing Empress Nunnally, believing her to be weak, and put this child on the throne. This group remained a secret, until now. Now it reveals itself to the world. Now it will retake Britannia and then the world.

"We've done it Sir! We've managed to hack into the channel networks!"
A man with short brown hair and a distinctive scar across his face smiled.
"Good, in fact perfect! He is ready, put the cameras on him!"
In a room with a throne with the Britannian flag behind it the cameras turned to the throne.
"Hello world."
Lelouch Vi Britannia walked into the room and sat on the throne.
"I'm back."
He smiled his distinctive smiled and laughed.
"You thought you could kill me, you thought you had been rid of me. You were wrong. I am an Immortal! But I am not the Emperor, I have found one more worthy of the title. He is the true Emperor! Not the weakling Nunnally. Let this be a message, that the new Emperor will rise above the rest and secure his seat for the rest of eternity! Those of you who resist will be crushed! Those of you who accept us will be granted power over the weak! As I speak Canada is revolting! We shall bring a new age like no other! The age of the Immortal Emperor!"
The screens over the world went blank then returned to there normal programs. 'Lelouch' stepped up.
"Did I do it right Aime?"
The man with the scar nodded.
"Yes Arthur, my Emperor. You were magnificent.
Arthur changed what others perceived him to be, his Geass power, into his normal self and smiled.
"My plan worked Aime! It worked!"
Aime smiled.
Eleven years of age and he's the smartest person I know, it worked. I managed to create the next ruler of the World.
"Of course it did Arthur, now return to your room and plan the next course of action while I command the troops."

Over 4000 kilomters away in the Imperial capital of New Londinium...

"That's not my brother," said Empress Nunnaly. "That has to be an imposter," she went on trying to hide the obvious sadness and surprise in her voice due to her recalling that day 10 years ago, the day that changed world history.
The members of her court and cabinet reacted with silence for several moments until the Lord of Security asked "What is your response to this, Your Highness?" Before Nunnaly could respond the Lady of Intelligence intergected with "We can't respond to a threat we know nothing of. Empress Nunnaly, I suggest we gather intelligence and place Area Tw- I mean Canada on high alert."
The Represenative of the Governor of Cananda said, "I agree, Your Highness. I have not recieved any knowledge of a group that supports such a 'pretender' to the imperial throne. This is most likely some skillful imposter who knows how to breach our video network and wishes to cause panic within the empire to destabilize us."
After a few moments, Nunnaly then said "I do not wish to provoke violence that could be avoided. But...Ok, Lady Boudica you have my permission to gather information only. Direct action will not be tolerated."
The Lady of Intelligence replied with a thin smile and said, "Yes, your highness."

After the court and cabinet left Nunnaly's top advisor, Lord Edwyn walked up to her and spoke, "Are you well, my lady?" Nunnaly sighed and said "I just know it, it isn't him. But he looks 'exactly' like how I remember him."
After some silence, she then said "Edwyn, can you please contact Zero for me?"

"No! This isn't happening!," said Zero after watching the video of Lelouch claiming a revolt against Britannia, "He's...he's dead..."
One of the older Black Knights needlessy mentioned "I've seen you kill him with my own eyes, plus why would a power hungry fiend like him pass power to someone else?"
Zero shouted, "Quiet! What has happened, happened. We will go to Canada. I know that we will be breaking our agreement with Empress Nunnaly." said Zero, who then wispered to himself "I...I have to know who this is."
The Black Knight's highest leaders each responded with "Yes, Zero."

After Zero went back to his quarters, he took Zero's infamous mask and placed it on his bed revealing a face of a Japanese man in his late twenties who once went by the name of Suzaku Kururugi. The same Suzaku Kururugi who was believed to have been killed by the Black Knight Kallen 10 years ago. He muttered,
"Lelouch...Is this another one of your manipulations?"

*Facepalm* MAybe...maybe...

venom 3135:

Well, it's not like you saw the awesome ending to R2.
But lets not argue.
Again...

How do you know? I might have watched more, or currently am actually watching it.

Like I said. Maybe.

@Venom: You mean to say you watched all fifty episodes already?

@FARD: I didn't say that. End of subject. Maybe.

Dang you... I would turn down this RP but I like the code geass story and such, I reserve good sir.

This looks interesting. I might make a sheet later.

I swore to myself not to long ago that I would never join a RP.
But it's Code Geass...

Scde2:
But it's Code Geass...

That's why I choose you!
Because it's Code Geass.
And I know your a fanboy for it.

Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon:

Scde2:
But it's Code Geass...

That's why I choose you!
Because it's Code Geass.

*Gasp*
I hope it wasn't the cosplay I mentioned that didn't give it away.

Oh damn it. I want to do this so bad but something inside me is saying no. I really have no idea why I am holding back but I am anyway. I'll need some time to think about this.

UPDATED VERSION

My character

Note: His geass is currently not out of control (permanently visible in his eye) and is still in an early stage.

Scde2:

Scde2:
But it's Code Geass...

That's why I choose you!
Because it's Code Geass.

*Gasp*

It wasn't the cosplay persay, it was the con you were going to in the cosplay.

Scde2:

Scde2:
But it's Code Geass...

That's why I choose you!
Because it's Code Geass.

*Gasp*

It wasn't the cosplay persay, it was the con you were going to in the cosplay.

D:
*Waves arm and tries to be a Jedi*
You will be forget I ever told you that...

Yes, Please reserve.

-Disregard this post-

venom 3135:

You know you wanna.

EDIT: Well I just realized that I didnt state my affiliation and so I have added it.

[/quote]

Maksim Reznikov(my character for Quad08's Murder High RP) walks up to CJ and says, "Hey there CJ, can't wait to meet you in Murder High A.K.A that other RP you are in with the same name and appearance"

@Viking: Its just a little easier on me to just reuse character images rather than scouring the internet for another cool looking black or make up a new one. :I

Interesting....
i'm in. Sheet coming in a little bit.

Viking Incognito:

Maksim Reznikov(my character for Quad08's Murder High RP) walks up to CJ and says, "Hey there CJ, can't wait to meet you in Murder High A.K.A that other RP you are in with the same name and appearance"[/quote]

I agree with Deonte. It's much easier and more fun sometimes.

Also, deonte i'm not sure I am interested.

OK, so I'm back from Belgium. At the moment it's 9:35pm and I've been travelling since 10:15am. I'M TIRED!!!

@FARD Are you using the anime's Geass parameters of Geass powers only effecting a mind by influencing things such as emotion, perception, and memory?

@elementsoul: Yes, I want to keep it as close to the rules set by the anime as possible.

@Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon: In that case I should tell you that Enzo's Geass works by getting into their minds and forcing them to move the way I want. I can't influence their thoughts like Leluch though, only manipulate their bodies.

@Viking: I remember seeing a similar one in the anime, one of the Geass-children made a Black Knight who was in a Knightmare shoot one of his own but the Black Knight was still aware of what was happening he just couldn't control himself.

@Viking: I remember seeing a similar one in the anime, one of the Geass-children made a Black Knight who was in a Knightmare shoot one of his own but the Black Knight was still aware of what was happening he just couldn't control himself.

When did that happen? I thought the black knights just murdered everyone without pause. I got my inspiration from that episode of Naruto when granny Chio controls Sakura like a puppet to help her dodge Sasori's attacks.

@Viking It was in the same episode that they attacked the facility, you must have been busy getting a hotpocket...

XThecommander:
@Viking It was in the same episode that they attacked the facility, you must have been busy getting a hotpocket...

Knowing me it was probably a zebra cake...mmmmm.

There we go! Sorry 'bout the time, I caught a case of Writer's Block.   

Darth Caelum:

Your appearance is missing..,

XThecommander:

What the fuck is a hot pocket?!
I have a massive box of cadbury's mini-eggs from before they were bought by Craft, I eat them while watching anime.
Mmmmm... Mini-eggs *buggers off to get Mini-eggs*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked