Give the user above you a humorous execution

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 45 NEXT

The way this game works is simple. You are responsible for executing the guilty user above you. Your methods must be funny. No flaming.

Now this execution can be based off the user's avatar or something you know about the person or just something you made up.

So, for giggles, I'll start off pretending Neonbob is above me.

Now your posts don't need to be nearly as long as that. Just make the execution personal if you know the person above you. If you don't know the person above you, be creative or just base it off of their avatar if you must.

Have fun!

*rubs hands in anticipation of his demise*

Having constantly failed all their missions and always blasting off into another Galaxy, Team Rocket must be executed for being the number 1 money eater alive.

For not being able to kill a single soldier, and instead giving them the sarge's pie, he will have a spiked pie thrown to his face, filled with spiders, and scorpions.

Link has something for you...

Cornered by a group of jealous pixies with only one set of wings, they brought him up to 30,000 ft before ripping out his wings, giving him a pie and letting go.

After being convicted for being a ninja, a group of pirates put both of his legs in separate cannons and fired him into a coconut tree off the coast of a deserted island.

Post #5 FTW :D

It was rather late at night when Redlin let me into his house. This wasn't too odd; he had invited me, after all. And he had planned a bit of a movie night. Since this was my first time meeting him, I'd brought him a present. It was a two-foot pokeball I'd made myself. Just for him, you know? Anyway, before he started the first movie of the night(of course, the first pokemon movie), I presented my gift to him. His joy was immense. It took him a good five minutes to stop jumping around and listen to me tell him about the details. I invited him to open it up and take a peek inside. Unable to resist, he did so.
When he pushed the large button on the front of the ball, it popped open, and he poked his head inside to take in the small details I'd put in it. The circuits all around the interior, and the little message I'd written to him in gold leaf. Going up to his neck into the ball, he read the inscription: "You've been caught!"
Just as he started to chuckle, I slammed the ball shut, and the razor edges around the ball cut his head off quite neatly. Unfortunately, I hadn't made it watertight, so as his head was drained, his blood flowed out of the ball onto his floor.

Riding a whale I caught up to Neonbob's cruiser one night. Taken by surprise, I quickly killed all his henchmen with a knife. All at once. Then, using explosives I scattered all about the ship, I blew up the warship. When Neonbob came out of the smokey haze in a dinghy I was ready for him. Urging my whale forward, I threw a harpoon made out of bamboo and fire. Impaling him in the chest, I let my loyal whale friend consume him alive.

Neonbob:
SNIP

You make me sound like a huge fanboy... I love it XD

While atop his whale and enjoying the assassination of Neonbob, I have a manned stealth aircraft maintaining high altitude above Redlin5's position. This aircraft has a portal on the bottom, the other side being a storage facility with a vat that has a hatch to a small funnel containing portal B. As the stealth craft divebombs over his position, I release the lever opening the hatch and watch (via unmanned drone) as Redlin5 is covered in millions of gallons of Cool Whip.
EDIT: Oh, and the drone gets close enough to him so he can hear my vuvuzela play as he is drowned in the confection.
Also, no acid. That was just weird.

VuvuZelaMan dies an ironic death when I make him choke on a vuvuzela.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

I suffocate him in one of his own pies. When he is dead, I spray a full bottle of whipped cream on his head and leave a cherry on top.

Nouw:
SNIP

Holy cow, I just now noticed you have been Neo'd! Congrats :D

Ironically, I catch team rocket in a poke ball and leave them to rot there. While telling meowth to constantly use coin day so that I would have an infinite amount of money.

Well in true Team Rocket style, I blow up Redlin, sending him blasting off again. *ping*

While he is sleeping, I insert an IV full of caffeine. When he wakes up, I pop up right in front of him, screaming
"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! GODDAMN!"
And he has a massive heart attack from shock and caffeine.

Edit: Ninja'd

While injecting his victim, I poke him with my own injection. He falls onto his mark and dies with him.

I beat the imp to death with the exclamation mark.

I make him save his life in a save program made by Obsidian.
Give it 8 hours or so, they'll soon be corrupted enough they'll have to be deleted.

I hit him with a guitar. While singing "Yellow Submarine".

I melt him down into an action figure of a guy with a vuvuzula.

I unplug him from the matrix. "Sorry, you weren't cool enough to be in the resistance."

Redlin5:
I suffocate him in one of his own pies. When he is dead, I spray a full bottle of whipped cream on his head and leave a cherry on top.

Nouw:
SNIP

Holy cow, I just now noticed you have been Neo'd! Congrats :D

Thanks.

I'll put them in reality and blast them off into space.

I'd drag him into the realm of my imagination. He won't last 3 minutes with all the feral chairs and monkey flames that live there.

Captured by a here-to-fore unknown supervillan, he is thrown to the super-intelligent, regenerating hummingbirds that are immune to bullets.

Antitonic:
Captured by a here-to-fore unknown supervillan, he is thrown to the super-intelligent, regenerating hummingbirds that are immune to bullets.

No, I'll get you for this by giving you to:

I "Blast you off again" with a rocket. How appropriate.

I will have you trapped in a room with Amy Winehouse...

I will set him on fire and burn him to death... with a stress relieving candle!

I will make him draw every image on the Offended Page on Encyclopedia Dramatica! He'll be dead by the time he gets to the pic of the woman with the cross stabbed through her mouth.

Say hello to:

"SUPER SMASH FLASH!"

I shall attack his weak point for massive damage! After punching his clown nose, I'll beat him to death with his clown shoes.

I kill him and everyone else here who misused the word irony in a way that is actually ironic.

See, there are these bears, and they can't really hurt people who are wearing metal armour so I'm gonna give you that armour...
Then in a reversal of expectations (expectation: armour protects you) that armour acts as a lightning rod, frying you in a storm.

I blow out the candle in his head. And he dies.

I'll roll you in hundreds and thousands and throw you to a murder (I think that's the word) of preschoolers.

I shoot you with superheated plasma, then carve you open with an energy sword and then fill your still half alive body with flood spores. Then I throw your body to the Skirmishers and then blow up the Skirmishers.

Glass him with MAC rounds. Oh how the tables have turned split jaw!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 45 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here