Give the user above you a humorous execution

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 49 NEXT

Summons Fat Chocobo to land on you, inflicting you with the Stop Status.

I shove a lightning rode in your torso and string you up during a storm. It's only three minutes before a gigantic strike hits you and fries you from the inside out.

I fuck around with your nukes so that they detonate the instant you try to use them... while you are still in the blast radius.

Cast Break on you, inflicting the Petrify Status.

Stomach engsmsplosion, due to the forced consumption of way too much orange soda.

Feed him to the sharks.

Hack her data turning her into a squid, then feed her to the sharks.

Lock him in a room with Asakura. He can't last.

Staring contest... you lose.

And I'll just keep coming back...
now this could just be an endless battle, but the depends on how immortal you are.

Hey immortal Pokemon hater, take this!

I trap you in a spike-lined pit and inject you with a drug that causes violent seizures. Then I just sit back and watch you skewer yourself over and over again!

Redlin5:
Hey immortal Pokemon hater, take this!

DAMN YOU TO A THOUSAND HELLS IN THE LOWER PLANES FOR POSTING THAT MONSTROSITY!!!!

And... you do know that black holes are just portals that have gotten really huge? And permanent?

Their strong gravity prevents most from surviving the journey, but I make it through no problem and then open another portal back to here.

Wasted effort on your part.

OT:
I warn the whales of your plans, Neonbob, and they rise as one and kill you.

I inject you with fifteen tapeworms, and then sent you to a buffet, to watch you as you shovel food into your mouth, only to be confounded when you are never satisfied.
As weeks pass, you grow thinner and thinner, until you finally die of malnourishment.

Neonbob:
I inject you with fifteen tapeworms, and then sent you to a buffet, to watch you as you shovel food into your mouth, only to be confounded when you are never satisfied.
As weeks pass, you grow thinner and thinner, until you finally die of malnourishment.

For killing an enemy of mine I will repay you with a painless death. You shall die with my other enemies, the Lions, in this way.

Should have put a lock on your arsenal Neon. Just saying.

Gaaaah. I think I'm gonna stab you in the eyes with a rusty pair of scissors, then dump you into a vibrating pit of gravel, where the stones rip your flesh right off of you, leaving a wonderfully polished skeleton.
THAT WAS A GIFT, YOU FUCKER! :P

Neonbob:

I wake up in the Mortuary, the tapeworms removed during the autopsy.

I can't die, remember?

Now then...
To actually kill your Avatar, Neonbob... I erase the "Nuke the Whales" sign, and disarm the nuke before it goes off, saving the whales... everyone, even PETA (whom I hate) declares me a hero.

Can't die huh? Time to bring out the big guns.

I'm not stopping until every molecule of your being is separated into atoms.

I'll drop a steamroller on them.

Can you say incinerator?

During a party, I replace your pinata with one filled with Nitro. I then give you the bat, blindfold you, and run like hell.

I give you a banana filled with poison and razor blades, just imagine biting into it, imagine your cheeks and gums being cut to shreds, then dying slowly afterwards from the poison.

This may be seen a mile away, but fuck it. I jam you into a clown car, then push that into a compactor.

Redlin5:
Can't die huh? Time to bring out the big guns.

I'm not stopping until every molecule of your being is separated into atoms.

I've been nuked before, and I STILL came back.

OT:
I get the whales to unite against you.

I fire you into a black hole, and if you do survive then it leads to a dimension filled with land sharks with frickin lasers on their heads

The Clown:
I fire you into a black hole, and if you do survive then it leads to a dimension filled with land sharks with frickin lasers on their heads

Again, because of the experience I have garnered from countless lifetimes past, I know the Planes inside and out, so I know EXACTLY how to escape as soon as I arrive.

Nice try though.

I send you to the Negative Material Plane.
Have fun.

I explode in a huge antimatter explosion, the energy from the blast is all concentrated into a huge pan-dimensional laser which comes and strikes you, obliterating everything around you for miles, the energy from the blast converts back into matter then twists and reforms into me who eats your ashes then craps them into the void.

The Clown:
I explode in a huge antimatter explosion, the energy from the blast is all concentrated into a huge pan-dimensional laser which comes and strikes you, obliterating everything around you for miles, the energy from the blast converts back into matter then twists and reforms into me who eats your ashes then craps them into the void.

Because there is still something left, I come back... it just takes me a bit longer than usual... but when I do come back... I am ROYALLY PISSED OFF AT YOU!!!!

I use my vast arcane knowledge to disable every device, every tool, every weapon you could throw at me, rendering you defenseless...
Then I spend the next few years slowly hacking you to pieces, and eating bits of you every now and then.

*makes new weapons to throw at you, bursts out of your stomach and reforms then places your respawn point in a kill ball*

The Clown:
*makes new weapons to throw at you, bursts out of your stomach and reforms then places your respawn point in a kill ball*

Uhh... you know I didn't eat you WHOLE, right... so that doesn't work.
And I didn't eat ALL of you anyway. So again, that just isn't going to work.

Try again.

TheDoctor455:

The Clown:

Uhh... you know I didn't eat you WHOLE, right... so that doesn't work.
And I didn't eat ALL of you anyway. So again, that just isn't going to work.

Try again.

The pieces you ate burst out, then reform with the bits you didn't, you just jumped to conclusions. :)

...Fuck this clown. *sledgehammer to the face*

(I love that movie)

*yet again eats sledgehammer*

Trap him in an iron maiden.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 49 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: