Give the user above you a humorous execution

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 49 NEXT

Lock you in a room and make you listen to Banished's Chatroulette Jam for 5 years you say? I'd love to!

Death...BY MOUSSE! OR MOOSE! OR EVEN MOOSE-N!

I'd dunk you in a huge vat dough, bake you, then dunk you in a huge vat of coffee.

Lock you in a drab, padded cell with Justin Bieber's songs playing on continuous loop. Your brain WILL melt and you WILL suffer.

I'm make it so you're stuck to a Merry-Go-Round and kids would ride you until you died.

Strap you to a series of electrodes that shock you everytime someone uses an racist insult on Xbox-live during a single game of Call of Duty. :D

Give you a bottle of vicodin and a bottle of brandy. Things will work themselves out.

SixWingedAsura:
Strap you to a series of electrodes that shock you everytime someone uses an racist insult on Xbox-live during a single game of Call of Duty. :D

Wow...that is possibly a thread winner there? :O

Make you up to look like Edward Cullen and leave you to a pack of ravenous twilight fangirls.

Instead of the stereotypical unplugging of your wired i think I'd feed acid through the wires slowly, to melt you from the inside.

Piledriver you from 700ft in the air.

Throw you into a lion's den.

Throw you in a platypus den, those things don't mess around.

Throw a full wasp nest at your feet.

Spam D swords.

(Cookie for anyone who gets the reference.)

I'd stretch his arms into next week.

(for the cookie: Blazblue?)

Dectomax:

SixWingedAsura:

Wow...that is possibly a thread winner there? :O

Yes, I wouldn't wish that on anybody!
OT: I'd make her into a vantriloquist dummy.

xmbts:
I'd stretch his arms into next week.

(for the cookie: Blazblue?)

YES! You get a cookie. Sadly, it's only a sugar cookie. :D!

Hmm...DEATH BY SUGAR COOKIES!

Strap him into a harness that chokes him every time someone posts the words "Where is Half Life Episode 3 Valve?" on the internet.

You don't have long.

I'd set it up so you have to live with the cast of Jersey Shore, a fate worse then death.

I'm taking you to dairy queen with Nappa and putting a collar on you that explodes when you get annoyed by him.

You don't have long.

I force Team Rocket to blast off into a black hole... bye!

Now... seeing as the Nameless One can't die...
good luck to whoever tries to kill me.

I'd chain him up and launch him into space, he might not be dead but good enough.

xmbts:
I'd chain him up and launch him into space, he might not be dead but good enough.

Yeah, but I would still eventually escape, and if you're dead, I'll just take it out on your descendants.

OT:
I twist all of the tentacles around so that they all face you, so when you try to use the weapons attached to them, you just shoot yourself in the face.

Weapons? They're electric cables and oil tubes. Though I suppose that could start a fire.

So if I sent you into a sun would you eternally burn or just kind of reincarnate somewhere else with nothing to show for the effort but a cool facial scar.

Because whenever a fictional character survives something that should kill them they just come back with a facial scar

BYE!

I electricute you while strapped down so you have no hope of flying off, you just die, slowly and extremely painfully

xmbts:
Weapons? They're electric cables and oil tubes. Though I suppose that could start a fire.

So if I sent you into a sun would you eternally burn or just kind of reincarnate somewhere else with nothing to show for the effort but a cool facial scar.

Because whenever a fictional character survives something that should kill them they just come back with a facial scar

Actually, as the mythos for the Nameless One goes, everytime he dies, he ends up back in the Mortuary on a slab, covered in scars from all of the various battles he's been in. Because the game was on the same graphical level as Diablo 2, it was pretty hard to tell... but that is how the character is supposed to work.

OT:
I use my arcane arts to send you into a plane of Order, where no one has a sense of humor of any kind... and since you don't know how to get back... you will probably kill yourself shortly after arriving.

I'll send him into a black hole then.

Trap him in a room with some bloodletters.

Wouldn't have to... I'd just wait for you to die at your own pace, then sell your corpse to the Dusties.

Good luck with that. She does not age.

Xpwn3ntial:
Good luck with that. She does not age.

Yeah... but she isn't immortal right?

Oh well...
I slip sulfuric acid into your drink.

@Doctor: 598 years and counting.

I crucify you to a Tesla Tree.

Time to use a secret weapon!

If you don't get the reference you're already dead.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 49 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here