You Know You're in Deep S**t When...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Just as the title suggests, fill in the blank.

You know you're in deep shit when this thread should be in Forum games.

You know you're in deep shit when you meet a guy named Tyler Durden.

You know you're in deep shit when you buy a game based on a movie.

You know you're in deep shit when your toilet backs up.

You know you're in deep shit when standing behind an elephant.

...your sniper calls for more ammo.
...you forget to save the last bullet.
...you're in a waste treatment plant.

You know you're in deep shit, when you forgot to save

You know your in deep shit when your inside a septic tank.

...when your girlfriend ask you if you like justin bieber.

You know you're in deep shit when you are on a boat with Michael Corleone with a disappointed look.

You know you're in deep shit when you smell something off, until to realize it is a deep pile of shit, which you happen to be in.

XJ-0461:
You know you're in deep shit when this thread should be in Forum games.

You know you're in deep shit when you meet a guy named Tyler Durden.

You know you're in deep shit when you buy a game based on a movie.

What about Toy Story 3? Or Goldeneye for the N64?

OT: When you defend Toy Story 3, the only actually good game based on a kids' movie.

You know you're in deep shit when sodomising a diarrhea-sufferer.

you know you're in deep shit when the bear cavalarie is chasing you allong with pirates and ninja,s

You know you're in deep shit when... oooh a penny!

You know you're in deep shit when you walk in the house, and your girlfriend is sitting on the couch staring at you, holding panties that don't belong to her.

The ninjas catch you.

You hear the words "Nuclear launch detected".

Leemaster777:
You know you're in deep shit when you walk in the house, and your girlfriend is sitting on the couch staring at you, holding panties that don't belong to her.

ha just say happy birthday

OP: when your naked and handcuffed to a bed.

You run out of things to say...or ammo.

When things are going really bad.

...You can't smile anymore.

... you agree with Bobby Kotick.

rockera:

He said deep shit, not balls-deep in a wet dream.

When Duke Nukem runs out of gum.

You know you're in deep shit when(insert a situation where you would literally be in deep shit).

You Know you're in deep shit when you're next to the nostalgia critic holding a bat credit card.

You know you're in deep shit when you get in the way of nerd rage

You know you're in deep shit when you're playing Mario kart and you're in first place on the
final lap and your friend's got a blue shell.

...in a FPS you hear the "click" of an empty magazine...

llamastorm.games:
You know you're in deep shit when your toilet backs up.

That got a chuckle from me, good sir. Thank you.

OT; You know you're in deep shit when the condom bursts.

... when you feel something warm and squishy under your foot
... when you walk into a room and everyone is starting at you but you don't know why
... when you hear *click* in a game
... when you pull the trigger and hear nothing
... when you answer a poll and realize the meaning later

Redlin5:

This, a million times this. The first time I ever played and saw that hulking thing come at me and my friends I almost... Shat myself.

You know you're in deep shit when you're in deep shit.
I am president of the Tautology Club at school because I am president of it.

You know you're in deep shit when you look up the mine shaft to see if the cart is coming, and it is.

You know you're in deep shit when your woman sees the Old Spice Guy.

You know you're in deep shit when you're downloading LOTRO at a shitty rate of 500 kb/s at 1 in the morning while having no job or source of income living in a country that has Merkel right at the top making decisions and your girlfriend just hang up on you crying after you raged at her and you have no video games to play and you just drank your last beer and you stopped smoking weed so you cant do that either and you're down to your last pack of cigerettes which means you will have to leave the house to get new ones soon and you have nothing tasty to eat left but your hungry but you dont feel like cooking and xfire is being a buggy piece of shit again and your ex-girlfriend is ringing you cause shes suddenly interested in you after youve found a new one and Decrepit Births newest album is a bunch of technical wank with no musical value to be found

Jesus I could go on like this for days....

You know when your in deep shit when you get Modern Warfare 2 and Fable 2 without reading into the reviews and community, and realize that you blew over 60 dollars on two crappy games.

rockera:

and the keys are on the dresser beside you which you can't grab and the only other person taht knows where you are is lying dead at the foot of the bed. Cookie refrence

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked