The ParaHuman Emergence (started) PM if you want to join

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

reserve please. character creation was a little harder than i thought

deonte9109:
reserve please. character creation was a little harder than i thought

You have until the end of the world, or december 10th. Which ever comes first.

I'm sending the Bio real soon.

Sinakus:

I'm sending the Bio real soon.

you didn't have to put your actual birth day. I just wanted to know your age. I'm looking towards your writing sample and bio

"Well, Drawlight? What have you got for me?" Ralph could see the little man was nervous, and that didn't help his own state of mind; the man kept glancing round the room, and it seemed paranoia was catching, for Ralph found himself getting the same urge.

"Everything you wanted, Mr Stokesby" he muttered, looked over his shoulder, "Look, I got a bad feeling about this. Can we get outta here?"

"Sure" said Ralph, with a smile calmer than he felt, "Give me the info, and we can move" Drawlight flourished a small flash drive, and Ralph pocketed it quickly. Someone gave him a look, however, and it might just of been that Drawlight was getting to him, but he was sure that the big thug was writing something down

"All right" he said, "Lets shift" he got up, started hurrying Drawlight to the door. He caught another glimpse of the thug; now he was on a phone. Was that his names mentioned? No. Forget it, move on, get outside.

Once outside, he was glad of the fog; he heard cars pulling up in formation, and cars doors slamming in sync. This didn't look like it would be going to well.

"Get to the back streets" he told Drawlight, "Catch a cab, get outta town, lay low. Nemesis'll probably forget you in a month or so. I'll double back, slow em down. They don't know me" Drawlight nodded, ran off into the fog.

As Ralph was heading back toward the bar, a voice came in his ear "Mr Stokesby?" it hissed, "Would it be you the Nemesis boys are after? We can always spare a favour for someone who holds up the Haters" Ralph didn't turn round; he probably wouldn't even be able to see the Vamp in the dark and fog. "Sure" he said softly to the world at large, "If things look ugly, help me out"

"Ralph Stokesby?" asked another voice, this one louder and more aggressive, "Who're you talking to? Not a Mr Gilbert Drawlight, I should hope? Nemesis does not appreciate men your reputation mixing with their employees"

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Ralph smoothly as he turned, but by the look on their faces, they wouldn't believe him. They wanted a fight, and it was their own fault that the vamps would give it to them. He closed his eyes as the screams started

spartan1077:
--

Xero Scythe:
--

Quad08:
--

iThinkCat:
--

You guys still want in? You have until the 10th, but I can postpone that to a later date if you are busy with schooling and more time.

Also, It seems like that we have a good ratio of Humans and Vampires. Just do what ever would make a good character.

Sorry if it's a bit long.

dethklok114:
-snip-

I was a little worried at first about him being a petty crook, but you could make it work. Maybe you should change the bio where he is a career criminal, who happens to have a blood problem. Maybe make that little change in your Bio. Other than that, you did good.

Broken Orange:

dethklok114:
-snip-

I was a little worried at first about him being a petty crook, but you could make it work. Maybe you should change the bio where he is a career criminal, who happens to have a blood problem. Maybe make that little change in your Bio. Other than that, you did good.

So you mean make him just be a burgler in order to feed his habit?

Broken Orange:

iThinkCat:
--

You guys still want in? You have until the 10th, but I can postpone that to a later date if you are busy with schooling and more time.

Also, It seems like that we have a good ratio of Humans and Vampires. Just do what ever would make a good character.

Sorry, but I'm hitting a bit of a creative droll right now. I probably won't have time for this anyways. Go ahead and remove my reserve please. Thanks, and you have a great idea with this RP.

iThinkCat:

Broken Orange:

iThinkCat:
--

Sorry, but I'm hitting a bit of a creative droll right now. I probably won't have time for this anyways. Go ahead and remove my reserve please. Thanks, and you have a great idea with this RP.

Well, sorry to hear that. If you change your mind, my door will still be open for you.

Is there any thing you want to know about vampires that I didn't mention in the OP?

Broken Orange:
Is there any thing you want to know about vampires that I didn't mention in the OP?

If they drink a lot of blood,what the grandest height Vampires can get up to?

Sir Strange Of The House Lycan:

Broken Orange:

If a type two drinks too much blood, they become a type three. This is after months of nonstop blood drinking.

Broken Orange:

Broken Orange:

If a type two drinks too much blood, they become a type three. This is after months of nonstop blood drinking.

I meant if they stop before type 3 hood,what size and strength would they be?

I meant if they stop before type 3 hood,what size and strength would they be?

It really doesn't effect their strength, they just become more violent and crazy until the virus changes them.

To clarify the deadline, you have to state by the Tenth of December that you want in. You have the rest of the weekend to come up with a sheet.

Also, I still need Bio's and Writing samples from almost everyone.

broken,message everyone to ask them to come.I doubt they are reading this.

deonte9109:
--

Sinakus:
--

spartan1077:
--

Xero Scythe:
--

The Zango:
--

Quad08:
--

Nickolai77:
--

lewism247:
--

If you are reading this in your inbox, that means that I need something from you.
1.) Your sheet
2.)Your writing sample
3.)Your PM'd Bio
4.)A combination of the three above.

You still have till the tenth if you still want in.

Im going to have to withdraw my reservation- too much damn schoolwork :( goodluck on the RP though

spartan1077:
Im going to have to withdraw my reservation- too much damn schoolwork :( goodluck on the RP though

When does School let out for Canucks for holiday break? This might be an issue for many people of all countries. I might have to postpone this until school lets out.

Can the Americans and Brits tell when you get out also? I am sure that the dates are similar to each other.

Broken Orange:

spartan1077:

When does School let out for Canucks for holiday break? This might be an issue for many people of all countries. I might have to postpone this until school lets out.

Can the Americans and Brits tell when you get out also? I am sure that the dates are similar to each other.

When does school let out? Ummm...The 23rd of December is when I get out...and I'm pretty sure that's provincial too so anyone in ontario would be out by then

spartan1077:
---

Alright everybody (and spartan), if I start this on the Eighteenth, would this effect your scheduling?

Broken Orange:

spartan1077:
---

Alright everybody (and spartan), if I start this on the Eighteenth, would this effect your scheduling?

No it wouldn't, and that would allow me to get my sheet up as well(I have a big English project going on so I can't do it right now)

Broken Orange:

spartan1077:
---

That's two days into my school holidays,so no,no it would not.

Broken Orange:

spartan1077:
---

My holidays start on the 22nd think but we wont do much work, that's fine for me.

Alright, I have come to the conclusion that the tenth was too early and most of the RPers would be busy with school, so I am extending the deadline until the 18th.

18th suits me fine, i'll be home by then.

From the looks of the amount of attention (or lack of), we will NOT be holding auditions. But I still expect writing samples and Bio from everyone who hasn't submitted one.

This is subject to change if this gets a ton of attention before the deadline.

Alright, while we waiting for school to let out, how about everyone to give me an idea for the codex.

For example, Do vampires have babies?

Broken Orange:
Alright, while we waiting for school to let out, how about everyone to give me an idea for the codex.

I like the idea,it always pisses me off when it's never described why vampires are sterile,and the only case I remebr of it beign explained is bull shit "They are born undead",that doesn't make any sense.And in this,we're infected humans,not supernatural creatures.

Broken Orange:

Perhaps babies are more susceptible to the virus and become a type 3 quicker, making them more dependant on the cure so there are few due to the risks involved.

Or maybe they can only breed with other vampires?

*New Codex*

Reproduce of The Virus:

To ensure the future of the virus' survival, the vampiric virus does what ever it can to transfer the virus to any possible host. Currently, the only way for the virus to transfer to other host, there needs to be come in contact with any open wounds or transfer of saliva. While it is possible for a Human and Parahuman to have sexual relations and not transfer the virus, it isn't recommended to do so without any virus represent mouth spray to avoid accidental saliva transfer.

If two Parahumans or one human and one Parahuman were to attempt to procreate, they wil have varying amount of success. While it will be more difficult for parahumans to conceive a child, they will be able to. While it is too early to know the complete effects of the virus on the child, it would seem that the child's DNA will be modified but won't be able to transfer the virus. Further research and time will be needed to completely understand.

Is there anything you want added to the codex?

Broken Orange:
*New Codex*

Reproduce of The Virus:

To ensure the future of the virus' survival, the vampiric virus does what ever it can to transfer the virus to any possible host. Currently, the only way for the virus to transfer to other host, there needs to be come in contact with any open wounds or transfer of saliva. While it is possible for a Human and Parahuman to have sexual relations and not transfer the virus, it isn't recommended to do so without any virus represent mouth spray to avoid accidental saliva transfer.

If two Parahumans or one human and one Parahuman were to attempt to procreate, they wil have varying amount of success. While it will be more difficult for parahumans to conceive a child, they will be able to. While it is too early to know the complete effects of the virus on the child, it would seem that the child's DNA will be modified but won't be able to transfer the virus. Further research and time will be needed to completely understand.

Is there anything you want added to the codex?

Are there zones that the government has proclaimed a lost caused,and has become a hive of vampires?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked