Do You Wanna Date the Above Avatar?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 200 NEXT

Koeryn:

Malyc:
Huh... there were 3 ninjas... and i only got one...

The problem seems to be getting worse.

OH WHAT THE HELL!!! Got ninja'd twice while trying to put this comment right below my other one.

It's okay though, your gun's still happy, right? ;)

Well yeah, its VERY hard to piss off a good rifle. Of course, i havnt tried, so it may be easier than i think...

I'm with you brother! We must vanquish these ninjas so that the thread may continue on in peace! Fireball!

*Ninja'd*

Got you now! Evan's Spiked Tentacle of Forced Intrusion!

Edit: Well that was weird, I commented on Malyc, was ninjad, but still ended up with Malyc above me. Oh no. The ninjas just tricked me.

Clever girl...

Dating a burger.

No thanks.

Mackheath:
Dating a kangaroo.

No thanks.

ackshully, ur dating a burger.

Don't resist the Kango-mew romance.

I_am_a_Spoon:
Dating a peanut.

Yummy.

Ok.. Who were you trying to comment on?

Of course, I'll probably get ninja'd and this post will make no damn sense whatsoever.

Edit: -_- Wake me when the ninjaing slows down.
Mew used Barrier!
Mew used Rest!

Irony's Acolyte:
I'm with you brother! We must vanquish these ninjas so that the thread may continue on in peace! Firball!

*Ninja'd*

You are not supposed to capture one of the fellow ninja fighters... By that, i mean you are not supposed to capture me.

Now, i will say that i will be ninjad when i say this but... im not gonna date myself.

Strange... the ninjas appear to have been frightened off by all of our efforts.

I enjoy your attitude and choice of high power weapons, want to go snipe some scumbags from that grassy knoll nearby? maybe have a picnic

Sure... but who are you, really?

Malyc:

Irony's Acolyte:
I'm with you brother! We must vanquish these ninjas so that the thread may continue on in peace! Firball!

*Ninja'd*

You are not supposed to capture one of the fellow ninja fighters... By that, i mean you are not supposed to capture me.

Funny story there. I was commenting on this post:

Malyc:
Sure, i always wondered how a straight up fight between me and a portal turret would go...

And, since the ninjas are getting worse...
*BANG
One down, 2000 more to go
shit, only have 50 bullets... this is gonna be fun...

But ended up behind this one:

Malyc:

Koeryn:

Malyc:
Huh... there were 3 ninjas... and i only got one...

The problem seems to be getting worse.

OH WHAT THE HELL!!! Got ninja'd twice while trying to put this comment right below my other one.

Well yeah, its VERY hard to piss off a good rifle. Of course, i havnt tried, so it may be easier than i think...

The ninjas are getting crafty, they're making us friendly fire.

Irony's Acolyte:

Malyc:

Irony's Acolyte:

*Ninja'd*

Malyc:
Sure, i always wondered how a straight up fight between me and a portal turret would go...

*BANG

Malyc:

Koeryn:

Well, they are ninjas, after all. And isn't the definition of ninja "Crafty Motherfucker"?

Malyc:

Irony's Acolyte:

Malyc:

Malyc:

*BANG

Malyc:

Well, they are ninjas, after all. And isn't the definition of ninja "Crafty Motherfucker"?

I figured that at first, since there were so many of them according to the Law of the Conservation of Ninjutsu they would be easy to get rid of. They must be thinning out since they're getting better.

Well, it appears that the battle to stop ninjas is successful due to the efforts of Irony and me.

Ah, those in the thread can rest easy knowing that the ninjas have been defeated.

So Malyc, want to go get a drink or something?

Irony's Acolyte:

Malyc:

Irony's Acolyte:

I figured that at first, since there were so many of them according to the Law of the Conservation of Ninjutsu they would be easy to get rid of. They must be thinning out since they're getting better.

I truly hate getting directed to tv tropes... That site has wasted so much of my time its not even funny.

Come on guys, ninjas aren't ALL bad.

Irony's Acolyte:
Ah, those in the thread can rest easy knowing that the ninjas have been defeated.

So Malyc, want to go get a drink or something?

I dont see why not, and oddly enough, i have just succesfully ninjad myself.
Must mean the ninjas are back... godamit

I would date you because you could remove certain 'unwanted' aquaintances.
Wanna go zero your rifle with me?

Malyc:

Irony's Acolyte:

I truly hate getting directed to tv tropes... That site has wasted so much of my time its not even funny.

Well if its any consolidation, it looks like the ninjas are back. I'll buy drinks after all this is done.

And I think we may have jumped the tracks there abit...

FairlyFrightenedFeline:
I would date you because you could remove certain 'unwanted' aquaintances.
Wanna go zero your rifle with me?

My boomstick's bigger.

Good.....bad.....I'm the one who'll reload your gun ;)

Sure... I'll need you to bring ammo though... the ninjas have forced me to use it all up D=

Fairly frightened, you seem like a better match for malyc.

I probably just ninja'd him..

Edit: Holy ninjas, batman!

Well, strike and revers the names and it could still be usable.

mew4ever23:
Fairly frightened, you seem like a better match for malyc.

I probably just ninja'd him..

Nope, i ninja'd you... but got ninjad by the 3 above me
THE HIVE IS RETURNING!!!

Or they've always been here. They are ninjas after all...

Irony's Acolyte:

Malyc:

Irony's Acolyte:

Well if its any consolidation, it looks like the ninjas are back. I'll buy drinks after all this is done.

And I think we may have jumped the tracks there abit...

If it makes any difference, im starting to have a hard time keeping track of all the conversations goin on in here... Probably cause the ninjas have me slightly confused.

Irony's Acolyte:
Or they've always been here. They are ninjas after all...

True... I have often wondered how a fight would end between a fully trained ninja and a fully trained sniper... They are both experts in concealment and distraction, and you will likely not see either one until it is FAR too late to do anything about it.

Hmm. Looks kinda cool, but a sniper who won't even look at me ain't really date material...

Terribly sorry, and i think you'd be more likely to kill me anyway... Aliens aren't really people creatures, especially after being left out in the rain.

Malyc:

dark-amon:
What a snack!

you wanna eat my rifle? or were you, like me and the 4 other people above me, trying to get the damn hamburger avatar?

nope, no date for him... no offence, but i don't go with the male artistics... Female artistics, yes, but not hte male ones.

burger avatar. Problem with this thread is NINJAS!

Sure, that... alien, thingy... thing... looks rather hot.

Wouldn't mind.

dark-amon:

Malyc:

dark-amon:
What a snack!

you wanna eat my rifle? or were you, like me and the 4 other people above me, trying to get the damn hamburger avatar?

nope, no date for him... no offence, but i don't go with the male artistics... Female artistics, yes, but not hte male ones.

burger avatar. Problem with this thread is NINJAS!

As Irony and I have been discussing. and we think they are returning...

Wouldn't mind at all but can't really see the face.

Don't know who that is but yes I would.

P.S: Expecting a big YES on my Avatar :D

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 200 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook