Interest thread ( Sci-fi Survival horror RP )

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Dectomax:
That's cool, let me know when you're finished and we'll start then! I'm not going to start until everyone is ready! :)

I got this plugged in the Regulars group, so we may get a couple more sheets in the next few days. I think the deadline of the 5th should remain in place.

Tips_of_Fingers:

Dectomax:

I like to write? lol :)

That's cool, let me know when you're finished and we'll start then! I'm not going to start until everyone is ready! :)

I also like to write...and read. Which is just as well because I'm doing an English degree. I would have been wasting my time if I hated reading lol.

OT: Excellent, I look forward to this starting. Atleast you've had lots of time to plan ; P

Fair play! Yes...Lot's of time to prepare...I've spent the last week going over stuff for this RP, because I was busy with work for a few months before hand. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it! :)

SeanTheSheep:

Dectomax:

I got this plugged in the Regulars group, so we may get a couple more sheets in the next few days. I think the deadline of the 5th should remain in place.

Awesome! Thank you! I'll keep the deadline for sheets set to the 5th, I wont start until everybody's ready though.

Sorry my sheet has been up before, I completely forgot about this.

Let me know what needs to be changed/ improved etc.

Thats all the sheets I've got at the moment, if yours is missing post it up again and let me know!

Edit: Took me 4 captchas to get one that was readable...

Also - How do i get rid of that stuff below?! Someone...Added it to there sheet, now it's following me about like the plague!!

[1] Unless all uniform is standardized across the ship, deviating where necessary for some professions.
[2] Is NASA running this ship? Or a separate country? Or is it a conglomerate entity of various nations? clarification, will result in editing.

I'm finished with my dissertation now, thank fuck...

Unfortunately I'm playing D&D tonight so I likely won't be available until tomorrow. But I have nothing to do then so I'll be free all day = ]

Tips_of_Fingers:

Unfortunately I'm playing D&D tonight so I likely won't be available until tomorrow. But I have nothing to do then so I'll be free all day = ]

Awesomes! Well, I think we have enough sheets, I'll be picking around 5 out of all entries and then I'll get started on the Opening post. So, by either tomorrow or Friday, we should be good to go?

Dectomax:

Tips_of_Fingers:

Awesomes! Well, I think we have enough sheets, I'll be picking around 5 out of all entries and then I'll get started on the Opening post. So, by either tomorrow or Friday, we should be good to go?

Y'know, I think it was really great how we started yesterday. Absolutely fantabulatious.

SeanTheSheep:

Dectomax:

Tips_of_Fingers:

Y'know, I think it was really great how we started yesterday. Absolutely fantabulatious.

YES! Yes it was! Sorry, I've been in and out of hospital this entire week! So, my time has been limited. I've got it all written up now, I'll post the excepted sheets in a second. So if everyone will post an: "I'm ready" in here, we'll get started.

D-Ballz:
-Accepted-

Tips_of_Fingers:
-Accepted-

SeanTheSheep:
-Accepted-

Irony's Acolyte:
-Accepted-

lewism247:
-Accepted-

As soon as you all post back, I'll start up the thread and we can begin!

Dectomax:

I'm not ready in any way. At all. Ever.

Dectomax:

D-Ballz:
-Accepted-

Tips_of_Fingers:
-Accepted-

SeanTheSheep:
-Accepted-

Irony's Acolyte:
-Accepted-

lewism247:
-Accepted-

I'm ready whenever you are.

Dectomax:

I stand ready. Go ahead and start.

And I'm totally gonna finish that char sheet for you other one... >_>

SeanTheSheep:

I'm not ready in any way. At all. Ever.

I counter your sarcasm with feigned ignorance: Why are you not ready??

OT: I guess you could call me ready. But let it be known that it is not my preferred name.

Just waiting for D-ballz now.

I hope they bring out a patch to reduce the loading times of this game...

I wonder what's keepin' D-ballz.

Tips_of_Fingers:
I hope they bring out a patch to reduce the loading times of this game...

I wonder what's keepin' D-ballz.

Well, I'm sure D-ballz can join in when he get's here...

Give me a second to create the thread and I'll link it here. We'll get started!

Name: Wesley Hughes

Role: Medical Officer

Appearance: Wesley is 5'9, and is somewhat lean, almost to the extent of looking frail. He's paler than most, with messy hair that Wesley keeps slicked back. His eyes glow a dull blue and occasionally pulse, which much to his amusement uneases some of the HMS Intrepid's crew

Weapon/equipment: Hughes eyes are both high-end cybernetic implants, his original set being lost in a car accident. He's equipped with an HDV, and a small flashlight more suited to illuminating a patient's wounds than a hallway. Most of his medical equipment is located in his lab in the medical bay of the HMS Intrepid, a somewhat decent walk from where he is now sleeping.

Bio: Wesley Hughes was born in Winchester, England, to a father and mother who both had a background in medicine, his father being a surgeon and his mother being an optometrist. Though he lived a comfortable life, Wesley never connected with either of his parents, the only real interest he sharing with either of them being medicine.

At the age of 19, as he was attending college at RCPL (Royal College of Physicians of London), Wesley was involved in a car accident, which cost him both his eyes. He immediately opted for implants so he could see again, leaving him with a very hefty debt that he's spent the last 20 years paying off. He chose to be apart of the HMS Intrepid's crew not only for the pay, but as a chance to escape the sprawl of London. Wesley, along with being a talented physician, studies cytology in his spare time.

EDIT: I'm very interested in what you lot think of my character sheet. Comments are appreciated.

Hey, just wondering whether this is still happening, and if it is whether I could rejoin. I made a character sheet before,so I hope I can use that one if a place is available. I apologize for being so late, it's just that school and exams have been getting the better of me for the past couple of months at least, but it's the holidays now, so I've got plenty of free time to participate in this.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked