Ruin-A-Wish Foundation.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 . . . 222 NEXT

Granted, you are now the only living human on Earth. The millions your wish callously slaughtered are piled in the streets. Feral, flesh-eating dogs patrol the streets. You are alone. For now and forever.

I wish Monday would hurry up.

Granted! It is Monday.

December 14, 3346.

I wish it was never monday.

Granted. The system of days is abolished. As is sleep. You are the unceasing cogs of industry, proletariat! The day matters not! You must look to the health of the motherland before you look to time! Now back to work, and let your hammers ring out all across this earth before you stop again!

I wish for Eccles. 9:2.

Granted, all of your paydays happen to be on Monday, which no longer exists. You are poor forever.

I wish for Sonic '06 not to suck so much.

Granted. The awesomeness to improve the game was taken from every other game in the universe, making them all suck.

I wish for better handwriting.

Granted, you take 5 times as long to write it!

I wish for it to rain today.

You get your wish, an evil friendly corporation decides to dump chemical in your garden, you are treated to ACID RAIN.

I wish for less revision

Granted, you get more mandatory homework!

I wish I had matching curtains for my bedsheets!

Granted, they are both that particular shade of yellow/green that makes you want to vomit if you look at it for too long.

I wish I'd started my preparation earlier.

Granted, you started working a fortnight ago, but the dead was 13 days ago.

I wish I was a lawyer.

granted welcome to hell lawyers in that line please

I wish for the destruction of all life.

God'sFist:

I wish for the destruction of all life.

This, of course, means no more Bacon.

I wish to be happy.

Granted, but now you laugh uncontrollably every time something horrible happens and everyone thinks you're a psychopath.
I wish I could do well in my exams.

Granted, you walk into the wrong exam hall and ace the entrance test for a nursery for gifted children.

I wish the movie I'm watching was better.

Granted, it is of better quality! The movie itself is unchanged.

I wish class would end faster.

Granted, you now travel through time at double the rate, which means that your spare time also feels reduced.

I wish I had every game on steam and could play them all.

Granted, the price of everything must be paid immediately or you get life imprisonment.

I wish I had a snack.

You have, it's a delicious delicious kebab, but what's that? The meat tastes odd and there this strange blue fur in it....

I wish I could break out of prison

Granted, you are now out of prison, in a nice sunny yard. Oh look, someone gave you a cigarette, and a comfy wall to lean against. What are all those serious looking men with rifles doing?

I wish I didn't have to take my chemistry exam tomorrow.

Granted, you have to take it now! *your teacher comes in and gives you the test with no time to study*

I wish I had easier assignments.

Granted, your only assignment is too mop the floor, but that is the only thing that you can ever do.

I wish that "are all those serious looking men with rifles" would leave me alone.

Granted, they leave you locked in the sunny yard with a cigarette and no sunblock.

I wish I had friends who were into tabletop gaming.

Granted, endless games of monopoly and scrabble for you.

I wish that I wasn't looked in a sunny yard with a cigarette and no sunblock.

Granted *Takes the Cigarette* No smoking.

I wish reality television was no more.

Your wish is granted, now there is only reality internet and the Jersey shore becomes a video contrbutor to the escapist. say hello to all the new members :)

Good, I don't smoke either way.

I wish that I wasn't looked in a sunny yard

Granted: The sun is extinguished, ushering in an era of eternal darkness and cold.

I wish someone would give me a billion dollars.

Granted my name is Prince Albert of Turmanistan and I want to share my wealth with the world. Sadly your country has a tax on every 100 million dollars I give so if you could forward me the money I'll happily give you your dream.

I wish for a quiet and happy life.

Granted, everyone else lives a harsh and miserable life and you become the most loathed man alive!

I wish for my work to be done.

Granted but a more demanding task requires your attention right now!

I wish for the ability to travel far away inexpensively.

Granted and uncorrupted! Haha!

I wish someone would corrupt my last wish. <.<

I wish somebody would UNCORRUPT ALL THE WISHES!

Granted, the thread is now locked and there is to be no more.

I wish there was still fun.

Granted there is still fun, but every time fun is experienced, it only lasts for 1 picosecond, and fun cannot be had again for a period of 12 years afterward.

I wish I had a better memory.

Sounds like my sex life, hahahaha.......where was I?
Ah yes, I grant your wish you have a great memory and constantly relive all of the worst parts of your life simultaneously.

I wish for cute pictures of otters.

Granted, these pictures keep you from doing work. You become poor and homeless.

I wish for more livestreams.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 . . . 222 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or