You have been transformed into your avatar.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 . . . 41 NEXT

Instant K4rma:
Turned into my avatar?

Yeah, well... The Dude abides.

Nothing I say will ever be witty compared to such a glorious first response.

On one arm, I am but a man. But on the other arm, I have the God Hand!
When I touch my fingers together, I create LIFE!

I'm a Boo with a monocle and top hat...

Cool, but being extremely shy isn't going to be fun.

Cool! I hunt dragons for a living, even cooler i have awesome glowing red eyes! :D

awesome im samurai jack!

AndyCobra:

Arashiofordo3:

AndyCobra:
Sweet...guess who's going to kill all of you from the shadows. XD

Me? Not to be rude, but I think I've got the advantage.

Oh come on, Fisher would put 3 bullets in a xeno's head before it would even get the chance to drool on him.

How dare you insult Sam Fisher like that! He would never waste a bullet, much less 2!

Cool, I can fly, have slight telekinesis and shoot laser beams out of my forehead

Hmm So now I am a Psycotic Doctor with facial scaring that is dressed as a Plague doctor for a costume party when the Zombie Apocalypse occured, and I started giving people the virus from sample so I could eventually find the cure.

... Sweeeeeeet.... though I am getting hit in the head with a pill bottle XD

And this is even more awesome because my nickname is all ready birdy :3

Though I am glad I'm not using my deviant Art, because that is me as a freshly killed Zombie with a rib for a tongue in that very same apocalypse.

http://artticwitchica.deviantart.com/ I definitely picked the better option :3 Though it would have been fun if I still had my Trelawny "Reason you shouldn't do drugs" icon XD or the turtle that was knocked upsidedown XD I really lucked out. Though my AA account is a Tardis so that would have been cool XD

Awesome.
Not only am I the coolest transformer ever but I'm president too.
Get out of my way.

Mein Gawd! I am General Grievous (Diiie Generrrall Kenoooobi)
Know my Russian Powe...
*laser pistol*
Wait what the Hell! One Greedo-level pistol beam takes me down. Well that's just great, after all my build up I turn out to have the same resilience as a stromtrooper. I just know that San Hill cut costs during production. THANKS ALOT RECESSION.
I'll calm down now.

Shut up, maggot!

*hopes mods don't take this the wrong way*

Shut up, maggot!

Shut up, maggot!

I'm a large ammount of people. Some towers. Amps. A band. Guitar. Bass. Drums and barricades.

Some radiation.

AAAAAAH ! *face gets mauled by cursor whilst March looms in*

Safaia:
I'm River Fucking Tam. I win this thread.

Yup you do.

Ahh I'm now Issac Clark mild mannered space-repairman. Just going to fix some comm equipment and see an old girlfri.....HOLY FUCK WHAT ARE THOSE THING TRYING TO STAB AND EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be able to finish my calibrations.

I'm okay with this. Can't be cooler than the cool sun bro.

I am a 3/3 human cleric avatar. I am going to level up as fast as I can to a 9/9 with lifelink and indestructible before some dick terrors me.

<------That?.....I turned into that?
AWESOME :D
The story behind the avatar is that it's a character made by a friend of mine that's into Ghosts in the shell.She did a fan fic, and I loved the main character.It's supose to be like this android, with all sorts of weaponry inside his body.The whites of his eyes are black, and the iris is bright red(as in scanning and target aquiring etc xD ).He has a gray-ish toned skin, wears just pants, and his main weapons, the ones you can actually see are 2 destert eagles with a barrel design(think about the older wild west guns like colt).And to put it bluntly he can kill a room full of baddies in like 20 seconds(think Equilibrium style).
So he is this killing machine >:).....and again HELL YEAH, id love to be that xD

greaat im a Caldari wage slave from some dingy mine and get murdered by my fellow employee in the end.

Cartoon me wears better clothes.

Horny Ico:

AndyCobra:

Arashiofordo3:
Me? Not to be rude, but I think I've got the advantage.

Oh come on, Fisher would put 3 bullets in a xeno's head before it would even get the chance to drool on him.

How dare you insult Sam Fisher like that! He would never waste a bullet, much less 2!

You are so right!
Forgive me for ever douting your awesome power Sam Fisher, God of the nightvision, Lord of Badass. May you forgive my sins a show me the way to cut a terrorist's neck without ruining the carpet. AMIN

I turned into FUCKING GOD.

ProtoChimp:

Bara_no_Hime:

So, I've been transformed into a 17 year old japanese school girl lesbian in a catgirl suit sucking on my hot girlfriend's fingers?

*struggles to find words* Mind if I ask what anime that is?

AzuManga Daioh.

This scene is actually a fantasy (Kaorin's). Sadly, Kaorin never actually puts on the catgirl suit, nor works up the courage to confess her feelings to Sakaki.

works for me!

just 90% of the worlds population will not know who I am...

being a penguin spacemarine would be kinda awesome

This thread rocks.

I have wealth, posh attire, great self-confidence and cool hair. Look out ladies...

Well, I'm a dashing and swashbuckling British Officer.
The downside is, I am scared of everything.

Bara_no_Hime:

ProtoChimp:

Bara_no_Hime:

So, I've been transformed into a 17 year old japanese school girl lesbian in a catgirl suit sucking on my hot girlfriend's fingers?

*struggles to find words* Mind if I ask what anime that is?

AzuManga Daioh.

This scene is actually a fantasy (Kaorin's). Sadly, Kaorin never actually puts on the catgirl suit, nor works up the courage to confess her feelings to Sakaki.

Can you link the episode please... What it seems like really good story telling *tries to hide boner*.

A flying giant decapitated head of a cat that shoots lasers at idiots and sets them on fire.

Because I am.

ProtoChimp:

Bara_no_Hime:

AzuManga Daioh.

Can you link the episode please... What it seems like really good story telling *tries to hide boner*.

^^;;

Trust me, other than the very cute moment captured in my avatar, it really isn't a particularly sexy show. Funny as hell, but not really very sexy.

Sakaki is a tall, athletic, tough, quiet girl - everyone thinks she's a gangster or something, but she actually wants to be a Vet and work with animals (she's actually just shy). What Sakaki wants more than anything is a cat - her mother is alergic, so she can't get one. There's a cat who lives near her house, but whenever she tries to pet it, the cat bites her. People always assume the wounds on her hands are from fighting, but they're from trying to pet a cat. It's a running gag throughout the series.

My avatar depicts Kaorin (the lesbain character with a huge crush on Sakaki, but who never works up the never to confess to her) dressing as a cat so she can "bite" Sakaki's hand. I don't think it's from an episode - I saw the comic online somewhere, saved it, and later used that pannel as my avater. There isn't any more to the fantasy - the next pannel is Kaorin being overwhelmed with embarassement and spazzing out for having imagined such a thing. Very cute, very funny.

I almost went with another picture of Kaorin - some fanart showing Kaorin kissing a cat bite on Sakaki's hand, but it looks sort of sad and serious, where as this one is cute and funny.

Seriously though, do check out AzuManga Daioh. It means "Azu's daily manga" or something similar - it was a Japanese comic strip originally (like for a newspaper funny pages).

So, I'm an eccentric, slightly odd, completely crazy hacker prodigy?

Bara_no_Hime:

ProtoChimp:

Bara_no_Hime:

AzuManga Daioh.

^^;;

Trust me, other than the very cute moment captured in my avatar, it really isn't a particularly sexy show. Funny as hell, but not really very sexy.

Sakaki is a tall, athletic, tough, quiet girl - everyone thinks she's a gangster or something, but she actually wants to be a Vet and work with animals (she's actually just shy). What Sakaki wants more than anything is a cat - her mother is alergic, so she can't get one. There's a cat who lives near her house, but whenever she tries to pet it, the cat bites her. People always assume the wounds on her hands are from fighting, but they're from trying to pet a cat. It's a running gag throughout the series.

My avatar depicts Kaorin (the lesbain character with a huge crush on Sakaki, but who never works up the never to confess to her) dressing as a cat so she can "bite" Sakaki's hand. I don't think it's from an episode - I saw the comic online somewhere, saved it, and later used that pannel as my avater. There isn't any more to the fantasy - the next pannel is Kaorin being overwhelmed with embarassement and spazzing out for having imagined such a thing. Very cute, very funny.

I almost went with another picture of Kaorin - some fanart showing Kaorin kissing a cat bite on Sakaki's hand, but it looks sort of sad and serious, where as this one is cute and funny.

Seriously though, do check out AzuManga Daioh. It means "Azu's daily manga" or something similar - it was a Japanese comic strip originally (like for a newspaper funny pages).

That I shall!

superbatranger:
So, I'm an eccentric, slightly odd, completely crazy hacker prodigy?

Hang on, I know what thats from... it's... it's... fuck, I don't know, what's that off.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 . . . 41 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked