You have been transformed into your avatar.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 . . . 41 NEXT

Suppose at least I'm animate.

Have you noticed, that despite the fact I appear to change direction 16 times in a complete spin, I only actually have 8 frames of animation? Did you also know each of these is a just a rescale of the first frame? Now, I know I could have rendered the image in 3D, created some basic geometry for it and get a really neat looking spinning effect that way, but that would take longer than a minute. I'm lazy. Go figure =)

I got turned into Pikachu.
DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!*electrocutes everyone on the thread*
*spontaneous explosion*

I am now my disembodied head in the form of my girlfriend's art.

Cool.

Im mega man! All shall run away in fear from THE MEGA BUSTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait im supposed to be a good guy. DAMN IT

eeerrmm... maybe I'll uncurl and scuttle away...

Mimssy:

Julianking93:

Mimssy:

You've become extra super mega adorable! *scratches ears*

Become? But I thought I already was? :3

That's why I said extra! :)

Hehe. You're just too sweet, aren't you? :P

So I'm the head Tankman from Tankmen...

I think I could live with it.

EDIT: oh wait, I changed it to the logo for my local airsoft forum...yeah, I can live with that as well.

bob1052:
It would probably be an improvement in my singing ability.

Me too :D

Badass Pikachu, not bad.

time to piss of some penguins!

Time to put an end to this thread, as people seem to be enjoying it. WELL NO MORE!

*Sticks sign firmly into ground*

Pirate yoda, need I say more.

So nothing changes for me then?

SOLDIER 1st Class, Zack Fair. SWEET! Too bad I have to get shot up by a bunch of ShinRa infantry... Fun times until then, right?

Wonderful. I no longer exist.

I best stay away from the Italians...

ADAM FUCKING JONES

I win this thread, because I am now the best thing ever.

Daverson:
Suppose at least I'm animate.

Have you noticed, that despite the fact I appear to change direction 16 times in a complete spin, I only actually have 8 frames of animation? Did you also know each of these is a just a rescale of the first frame? Now, I know I could have rendered the image in 3D, created some basic geometry for it and get a really neat looking spinning effect that way, but that would take longer than a minute. I'm lazy. Go figure =)

Now I can see it just looks like a retarded butterfly

( Full image here: http://xadhoom.deviantart.com/art/DnD-online-gift-art-41064159 )

I...

- ...am a kickass half-drow, greatsword-wielding entertainer with some competence in arcane magic...
- ...have a somewhat questionable moral code...
- ...am in a dysfunctional relationship with someone approximately 20 times my age...
- ...have delusions of being the offspring of an evil god...
- ...suffer rare but spectacular psychotic episodes resulting in acts of tremendous violence against innocent bystanders...

Do note that this is after I was downscaled by my player to exclude "fantastic"/"unbelievable" elements, thus instead of actually being the offpring of an evil god it turned out I was simply just deluded into thinking it, which was a bummer. Before that I had something to blame some of my more unsocial behaviour on, but after I found I was just a plain ol' 100% mortal b*tch - and probably not very healthy in the noogin' - I was kind of peeved.

/S

I am Vivi from FFIX.
Awesome! Time to ponder on the reason for existance while being able to pull off the pointy hat style. Excellent :D

Oh dear.

Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a hobbit to murder.

Ranquest:
Pirate yoda, need I say more.

Yes. Something along the lines of: "Giving me all your treasure, ye be."

Im The one winged Angel.
Nice :)

I'm a pissed-off mad scientist with pink hair, two pink tails and cat ears. Awesome.

Yes, I'm a Zombie and I am most definitely on your lawn.

I'm a catboy. Note to self: stay away from Japan.

I am a sackthing. Time to start conjuring up objects.

I am... not entirely sure what I am. Line art? Networking diagram? The visual alphabet of a long lost language?

I'm spherical. Ish.

I'm a flower... Time to seduce some of those sexy bees!

pretty girls give me flowers. also, I'm a naturespirit of some sort.

I will look a bit weird,but I'll be BURNINATING the peasants!!

THIS. IS. AWESOME.
Behoooold! ...er. Literally! I'm an awesome Beholder! :D

It's actually the Tardis flytrap.
I warp through time and eat the people foolish enough to enter.

..well, I'm batshit crazy. Time to put on the Huey Lewis, mah raincoat and murder a co-worker with an axe in my apartment..>_> "Hey Paul!" *WHACK*

Pages PREV 1 . . . 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 . . . 41 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked