You have been transformed into your avatar.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 . . . 41 NEXT

Sion_Barzahd:
I've become Richard, Master Warlock, Lord of Dance and tamer of bunnies. Hell yeah, i can't die and i kick ass.

I think you forgot Mistress of Lava or whatever.

OT: Sweet, I'm a badass cat with Swirly eyes from a Manga that like 4 people have read (Aside from me, one of them is a member of this forum).

So I shall be Inquisitor Andrastia?

I might have a little trouble dealing with the sudden sex change, but the title "Inquisitor" is worth it. image

I GOT CHOCOLATE BUBBLE GUM!

So... I'm some sort of cat rabbit thing. Hm, I don't know how to feel about the whole dream thing. Huh, well at least I still have thumbs, I guess...

Awesome, I'm a fucking badass, Italian, womanising, super assassin :D

And I have the power to jump from any height and not get hurt just by landing in some hay. OMG this calls for some fun

I am Aeris.

A Pink cat that always seems to be pissed off about something.

...Not much of a difference, really.

Except I'm not a cat.

Shit. I have a split personality, one having the mind of a 2 year old and the other being a killer, I guess.

Damn, doomed to an eternity of 2Fort.

then i am epic sax guy. I win!

Meh ex-girlfriend said I wasn't a paragon. Now I'm upset.

I get to spend my days driving fast cars fast and nobody gets to know who I am?

AWESOME

OH YEAH? WELL I'M A...A.....I'm not even alive let alone being human. Oh well, BF:BC2 grenades are pretty cool when you get to know them.

Honestly, I got no idea what would my avatar would make me, probably some happy psychopath.

I wonder who has the worst one... I think I have a really bad one seeing as how I'll basically turn into the opposite gender and will be as dumb as a 2-year old who can only say "Nyu", as well as have a split personality where I am a killing machine... Oh, and I'd have pink hair.

Well...crap.

I am now an exploding planet. Or maybe I am the thing that caused the planet to explode?

I changed my avatar recently and now I am an Anubis guard. Nice.

I can now finally explore other worlds with my awesome helmet, awesome fighting abilities, and rocket launcher staff. :P

TestECull:

Lol, you anger the mods stig! D:

Maybe you should have put more, like: "... ..., ........... ... .....'. ....... (..... ...) ..." :P At least you know the Stig is making more of a statement.

I kid I kid. Don't ban me XD

I don't even have an avatar yet... so... I... don't ex- *blip*

Nexoram:
OH YEAH? WELL I'M A...A.....I'm not even alive let alone being human. Oh well, BF:BC2 grenades are pretty cool when you get to know them.

It might be due to your sunny disposition :D

I am delicious.

haaaaooowwwwwl

SIXVI06-M:

TestECull:

Lol, you anger the mods stig! D:

Maybe you should have put more, like: "... ..., ........... ... .....'. ....... (..... ...) ..." :P At least you know the Stig is making more of a statement.

I did that the last time something like this came up.

It didn't go well at all...

Maybe I should edit it in morse code instead?

Oh ... shit.

EDIT: So I don't get done for low content.

Shit, I don't have an avatar. (So much less funny)

Ice Car:
Shit. I have a split personality, one having the mind of a 2 year old and the other being a killer, I guess.

..... awesome, Lucy will destroy ALL.

im holo the wolf god now..... awesome.

Well, I now have the most useless form ever,on the other hand, I have a giant bottle of, whatever this stuff is.

I am a hunky brooding JRPG character.

Roll on the fangirls. *sarcasm*

STARFISH STARFISH STARFISH

Yay, I'm a 25 year old girl who looks like an elementary school kid.

I freed the slaves...with a vengeance! *guitar solo*

Now, then...who here likes a good story about a bridge?

im Ergo proxy awesome

A BarfQuestion licking a grenade. Now isn't that just weird.

Sweet!
That would make me sexy as hell.

Im either a Scandinavian dragon rider
or a dragon
either way thats pretty hench.

...woof!

so i'm just an evil version of myself? seems reasonable enough.

I get to be Ezio Auditore da Firenze? Badass. I'm fairly attractive, have an awesome accent, and can kill anyone with pretty much anything I find.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 . . . 41 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked