You have been transformed into your avatar.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 41 NEXT

Safaia:
I'm River Fucking Tam. I win this thread.

Spike could take you, and a horde of reavers to boot.

Ah, well umm. I guess I can fly or something? If anything, it would make for an interesting conversation topic with friends and family I suppose. Plus, I get a cool red scarf.

OMG MY EYES MY FREAKING EYES *runs around screaming*

Oh no! I'm a generic!

gabe12301:
You have been transformed into you avatar after....erm....you fell into radioactive waste (I'm not creative.)

I've been turned into an evil toddler who no one will take seriously until I use force lightning on them.

Greeeeeat... What the yahtz and I supposed to do with this frelling body! Are you farboht! Switch me back! *bites you*

I've gotta be one of three people for whom that is an entirely undesirable situation. I guess Hynerians can LIVE a long time, asides from being puppets.

Acaroid:
OMG MY EYES MY FREAKING EYES *runs around screaming*

Okay I surrender. This guy's got it worse.

So I'm now a fun loving boss of a paper company in Scranton New Jersey. I get paid like shit, but I don't do shit either. Net gain as long as I get to keep some of my current spending habits.

This will be very interesting indeed.

No big difference just older, and more badass, and more athletic, and probably better looking, and am just fucking awesome. I got a lot out of this.

I am a musical god

Also a nurse, I guess

...and a fox

I have just one thing to say...

MWAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I am NOTHING

unit5016:
Woot finally I'm a xenomorph! Let the face-rape begin!!

I call dibs on the air vents!

Which one? My Frontierville reaper one here, my me as a Simpsonjs character on Facebook avi, the Ohthehumanityplz account avi on Deviantart, my celestrian character from Dragon Quest IX? I'm confused by this question.

OH JESUS CHRIST WE'RE ALL SCREWED

I can fit in your pocket and still kill you. Glub!

So... I am now Pinky...

IT'S FACE EATING TIME, BITCH! WHOO!

Although my facebook profile picture is the Resident Evil 4 Merchant...

Ah! I'll buy it at a high price!

TestECull:

well for telling us who you are, you just got fired... good going stig

i turned into daffy duck....great...

Hello, I'm RandallJohn. I remember it so YOU don't have to!

Xpwn3ntial:
I have turned into the alien wizard of rock. This is both bad and awesome at the same time.

Why is it that you always beat me to these kinds of threads? We always both have Yuki avatars, so I never really have a need to post.

im a helicopter, win!

‍‍‍‍‍

‍‍

‍‍

Master_Spartan117666:
OH JESUS CHRIST WE'RE ALL SCREWED

NO, NO, WHY!?

Plod.

Plod.

Plod.

DOINK.

Plod.

Plod.

Plod.

My avatar is me with a sword fighting running in fear from a Balrog... So I'm now in middle earth... I'm fucked.

sweet I get to be a huge guy with an LMG!

I am the protector of the night, dispensing justice with my collection of gadgets and my ability to turn people into eggs.

I am the Bat-Yoshi!

Just glad to be out of the Aperture Science labs. Settling down with my fiancee the Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube.

Your head is starting to feel funny....

likes someones crawling around in there

The vault boy with a tommy gun... not bad.

macacos2:

Post of the year nominee, right here.

Kingsman:
Plod.

I don't care if I'm going to need a phoenix down afterward, I am running up to you and giving you a GREAT BIG HUG!

Safaia:
I'm River Fucking Tam. I win this thread.

lol I don't know. I think I may be the rightful winner of this thread...

.....I have a lime on my head.

Black Mage, YES!!!!

HADOKEN!

I am now Hawke, so the chronicle of my adventure will not be revealed until March 2nd. God, now I sound like an advertisement.

When making this avatar, I did not consider this. I hope there's a body attached to this arm. I hope so...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 41 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked