Who is the above Escapist... In real life?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 107 NEXT

Link_to_Future:
SNIP

He's a fellow Arrogant Worm fan.

He probably lives in Belize.

He is President of the Sandmonkies.

He's an underprivileged crooked firefighter with a passion for fast cars.

He's someone I don't think I've really interacted with until recently. Also made of Ham.

I guy who throws rocks colored to look like pokeballs.

A guy who is really an alien spy.

He's a war-weary hunchbacked sorceror fleeing from a secret government programme.

He's a toilet paper salesman from Austria.

He's a fast talking Catholic filmmaker who must take medication to keep him sane.

He's an asteroid carrying the last remnants of an alien civilization from their doomed homeworld to a new home.

A bottle of hot sauce from Tijuana that has been behind the increased popularity of reality television in an attempt to become the most intelligent being on Earth and get first place in a Scrabble tournament.

He's a lonely Amish messiah on his last day in the job.

Doesn't Link to Future work as a beta tester at Bizarre Creations?

He's in your closet, watching you...

Is David Attenborough's Cameraman.

Works for the Hudson Bay company in Toronto.

He owns CNN.

Xpwn3ntial used to cry to Naruto episodes but he has grown up and he now cries to epsiodes of Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo. Whether this is a good thing is in dispute...

VGC USpartan VS is not really a megaman. Or a man for that matter. They are an experimental, genetically modified, highly intelligent mole-rat from mars.

Also, they enjoy long walks on the beach.

Eumersian:
VGC USpartan VS is not really a megaman. Or a man for that matter. They are an experimental, genetically modified, highly intelligent mole-rat from mars.

Also, they enjoy long walks on the beach.

I'm sorry to say that you are wrong, for I am not Megaman or a Mars-Mole-Rat. I am Megaman X! Cause' there's a difference!

Eumersian is nothing, yet everything. He cannot be seen when he wishes to be not seen but yet seen when he wishes so.

At this point, I get the impression that VGC likes to cosplay and roleplay a lot.

Born Alfred Farnsworth Gnosis XVII, Doc Gnosis is the son of a mysterious Spanish gentlemen known only as El Ornitorrinco, famed for his extensive collection of ancient Roman action figures and a recipe for the most subpar steak in the Northern Hemisphere.

The Last of the Chinchillas is an exclusive gentleman with an extensive private collection of rodents, most notable of which is his famed cage of Mexican chinchillas.

He also suffers from gas.

Raphael's Redemption is a bored, sentient computer program, tasked with running one of the only three tequila distilleries remaining in Canada after the violent and messy war with the Molemen of The Republic of New Jerseystan.

Last of the Chinchillas:
Raphael's Redemption is a bored, sentient computer program, tasked with running one of the only three tequila distilleries remaining in Canada after the violent and messy war with the Molemen of The Republic of New Jerseystan.

How did you KNOW!?

The Last of the Chinchillas, in addition to his duties as custodian of his rodent collection, is a keen and talented mountain-puncher, which he does whist wearing a gold monocle at all times.

Is a secret agent undercover as a Master Sergeant Shooter Person is the US Marine Army 5th Battalion Section corps Division.

Is a master chocolatier, who majored at his confectionery college in Belgium as a caramelier extraordinaire.

The funny thing is, he hates caramel, and prefers Salt and Vinegar Chips to chocolate.

He is a red spy. Whom I killed last Sunday!

Is a clown with serious schizophrenic tendencies and delusions of grandeur.

Sadly, he is a near-genius at underwater golf, only he has never tried it so may never find out!

He's a hate-fuelled moralistic cowboy with a robot buddy named Sparky.

Link_to_Future is a psuedonym for the world's greatest speech writer.

Immortal, having honed his epic pen over centuries of debates and politics, he lives in peaceful retirement, which explains why no one even writes a good damn speech anymore.

Is actually the Pyro.

The Voodoomancer is a peaceful hippy who lives his life on the west coast of Australia. With his pet dog Dragon, and his reliable Combi van, he desires only to be left in peace to drive and smoke weed and occasionally to flip out on a bad trip at tourists.

He's a gun-slinging bohemian jungle king possessed of the uncanny powers of an insect.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 107 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here