The Janus Excursion (A Mass Effect Choice RP)[Reboot , Closed Until Further Notice]

The Janus Excursion

The Milky Way galaxy has seen more then it's far share of conflicts since the discovery of the Mass Relays and the Citadel in 580 BCE; conflicts ranging from the Rachni Wars, the First Contact War, Krogan Rebellions, and the far more recent Battle of the Citadel. Mercenary groups and special interest organizations are playing more of a role in the inner workings of intergalactic society than the Citadel Council would care to admit; such groups include the Blue Suns and the xenophobic Cerberus to name a few; each group pushing for war or some other goal that will untimely lead to strife with others.

With greed and credits to go around those involved in the more seedy side of the galaxy need only look around for work, for someone is always willing to kill an adversary or smuggle red sand to better their standings. That's when groups such as Nyxsara Rasai and the mercenaries of The Janus Excursion aboard the Asari frigate Lateo Optio are called upon.

The Janus Excursion is widely known for being of mixed races, all with different skills and abilities; from biotics to technopaths each member earning their place on the Lateo Optio through Nyxsara herself. Their missions can be anything from smuggling Red Sand to the Citadel for a buyer to protecting the Citadel from an unknown threat.

Let me know if anything needs changing.

Hey Michi. I noticed you advertising this in the Escapist Group and I've been itching to get into the Mass Effect universe again since I completed Mass Effect 2 a few days ago! :)

If I can get a reserve for an Infiltrator, that would be awesome, if only for a few minutes.
I have some things to take care of and then I'll drop down my sheet. :)

Seriously? Is there no one else? We kinda need more people, so...

May I reserve while I work on sheet?

Only a few people get reserves but give me your sheet ASAP.

Would we have to have any knowledge of the Mass Effect games? Because I don't like the battle schema of the game, but I am interested in the story.

keelzbunny:
Would we have to have any knowledge of the Mass Effect games? Because I don't like the battle schema of the game, but I am interested in the story.

Here's your answer:

Lizmichi:
I want someone who knows the Mass Effect universe and can tell me major points that have happened and what effects they had.

A small bump, and possibly someone worth considering.

Once again, sorry for the wait. I've been busy with school and have only been able to keep up with the Demigods posts but unable to write anything. Plus a mysterious case of writer's block two days ago.
Anyway, there's my infiltrator if you'll have him! :)

Just putting this here until after school.

Looks like this'll be interesting, figured I'd toss my hat into the ring! Potentially as the only the human PC thus far, heh.

Bump.

Come on people! Give this a chance. :)
Thumbs for creativity?

Jav3lin:

Bump.

Come on people! Give this a chance. :)
Thumbs for creativity?

*High fives for creative bump*

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Ok guys if I don't get more sheets, quality sheets, by the time I get up tomorrow this RP is going to the back burn and being postponed until further notice.

I'm sorry Michi. I'd apply, but I can't. Sympathy bump.

Reserved, I'll post one as soon as I can.

Lizmichi:
Ok guys if I don't get more sheets, quality sheets, by the time I get up tomorrow this RP is going to the back burn and being postponed until further notice.

Noooooooooo.
Come on guys! You heard her!

Jav3lin:

Noooooooooo.
Come on guys! You heard her!

I don't quite know what you want me to do.

Ok guys well I'm up and it's the 21 of this month so that means RP is on the back burn. Reserves can post sheets here if you wish. When the timing is right I'll start up the next thread the PM all who got in. The sheets here will be good in the next thread as well so keep your eyes open.

Now just as a little promo from the RP I'll be starting up in a week or so I'm doing a Dragon Age RP based around the mages. PM me if you want to join or if you're interested.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked