You know you've been on the Escapist too long when...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

When you nearly a decade of blaming Kross.

When someone threw a hammer at you.

When you rarely ever go back to Forum Games.

When your friend list is full of internet corpses.

When you say baby.
it's 3 am you must be lonely.
da da da dum don't know the lyrics
And a waves gonna wash away oh summer yeah!

When you remember MAKING THIS THREAD

When you remember that encouraging PM chat with Aylaine...

When the list of people you used to like seeing on the site who left for one reason or another is longer than the list of people you like who stayed.
I mean, it's down to like, three people.

Neonbob:
I mean, it's down to like, three people.

On that note, when the list of people who like to interact with who are still here is outnumbered by the number of of people you used to enjoy interacting who've left, by exactly a factor of the number of people you used to enjoy interacting who've left...! :|

*le sigh*

Ooh! What about when you still mix up threads of forum games after...holy shit nearly 10 years...okay, when you've been here for nearly ten years. That sounds like a good measure.

when you outlast a significant portion of content creators and remaining staff.

When you've officially been given a chair and a porch to rock on by people who have been here a few years less than you.

When you haven't been ninja'd in four odd years.

When you wistfully remember group chat about High School of the Dead...(!)

When you sometimes see sckizoboy passing by

When you see people posting and it brings back memories from more than two years ago.

When you still remember neonbobs avatar.

When you've lost count of how many avatars Marik2's had...

SckizoBoy:
When you've lost count of how many avatars Marik2's had...

It's only till now I've started to change every couple of months. My other avatar lasted for 10 years.

Marik2:
It's only till now I've started to change every couple of months. My other avatar lasted for 10 years.

Ten years... join date 2009... we math good, don't we?! =P

But yeah, back when I joined, you had the same avatar for years, then changed them irregularly, but never frequently.

When you can remember when the avatar creation thread was active.

SckizoBoy:

Marik2:

Ten years... join date 2009... we math good, don't we?! =P

But yeah, back when I joined, you had the same avatar for years, then changed them irregularly, but never frequently.

Well I had a year of lurking before joining.

When you know you should be eligible for the x length without moderation badges.

Marik2:
Well I had a year of lurking before joining.

Semantics, semantics!

Neonbob:
When you know you should be eligible for the x length without moderation badges.

'specially when you come back after a while and find there's a new one which pretty much no-one who actually cares about it will actually get... -_-

When the last post you contributed to this long running thread was three years ago.

Neonbob:
When you've officially been given a chair and a porch to rock on by people who have been here a few years less than you.

You're in my seat.

Holy shit.
When you can legitimately claim a seat from an old fuck.

When you check a thread to see if someone responded to a flippant comment you made.

Hello

Pages PREV 1 . . . 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or