You know you've been on the Escapist too long when...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 50 NEXT

When you put going home to the escapist over going to get a job. ^^

When the Escapist always gets your attention.

When you just can't bring yourself to leave the site and go to bed.

When you refresh the page just to see if someone has replied, or is that just me?

When kill a guy in a forum...been there done that...

Deadlock Radium:
When you refresh the page just to see if someone has replied, or is that just me?

Another! HAVE I FOUND ANOTHER?!?

OT: When you remember Off-topic threads no one else does.

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

I do remember a lot of off topic threads, and I think of remaking one of them because it was so much fun because of the wonderful crazies of the forums <3

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

I do remember a lot of off topic threads, and I think of remaking one of them because it was so much fun because of the wonderful crazies of the forums <3

Indeed. Although part of me is bitter about the crack down on derailments within threads I realize that the Forum Games I'm in derail on an hourly basis so I won't be missing too much. Fortunately, I haven't been reprimanded for my shenanigans.

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

Indeed. Although part of me is bitter about the crack down on derailments within threads I realize that the Forum Games I'm in derail on an hourly basis so I won't be missing too much. Fortunately, I haven't been reprimanded for my shenanigans.

I love derailing stuff a lot! Just ask one of my real life friends on this site, he'll tell you that I'll even derail the most linear of things, even in real life and in conversations.
I AM THE MASTER DERAILER!

Deadlock Radium:
I love derailing stuff a lot! Just ask one of my real life friends on this site, he'll tell you that I'll even derail the most linear of things, even in real life and in conversations.

Interesting... I think a user group is in order, how about you?

And before you answer: Plastic mayonnaise.

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

Hmm, this sounds interesting.

Plastic mayonnaise? Nah, I prefer liver paté topped with motherfucking BACON! :D
That is actually something in Norway, and it's probably the best thing ever, and I love it veryverymuch <3

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

Plastic mayonnaise? Nah, I prefer liver paté topped with motherfucking BACON! :D
That is actually something in Norway, and it's probably the best thing ever, and I love it veryverymuch <3

I'll draft up the groundwork. How does "Derailment Decagram" sound to you? Alliteration and not a circle because that's too mainstream.

*hipster glasses*

What's that Obama? Lick them all? Don't mind if I don't!

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

I'll draft up the groundwork. How does "Derailment Decagram" sound to you? Alliteration and not a circle because that's too mainstream.

*hipster glasses*

That sounds awesometastic! :D
Also, for some strange reason, I just came up with a joke so dark that I just got another ticket straight to hell.

When you develop post sickness.

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

*hipster glasses*

Also, for some strange reason, I just came up with a joke so dark that I just got another ticket straight to hell.

I may or may not set it up after lunch XD

*gets up to nom*

Oh and what was that joke by the way?

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

*hipster glasses*

I may or may not set it up after lunch XD

*gets up to nom*

Oh and what was that joke by the way?

It's quite a bit racist and dark I think, so I'd rather not post it on the forums, as I intend to get the Real Ultimate Poster-badge :3

Also, you Canadians and your silly timezone, it's 8 PM here now, and I ate lunch eight hours ago n__n

Deadlock Radium:
Nah, I prefer liver paté topped with motherfucking BACON! :D

*drools*

You silly Norwegians and your awesome cuisine.

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

*drools*

It's awesome. I eat it every day.
We've also got something called brown cheese and this awesomeness:

And then we've got the Norwegian sweets, like Smash!.

And we've got vikings :3

EDIT: If you're ever in Norway, remind me to hook you up with some awesome Norwegian food-stuffz ;D

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

*drools*

EDIT: If you're ever in Norway, remind me to hook you up with some awesome Norwegian food-stuffz ;D

You know you've been on the Escapist too long when you want to go on trips to several countries because of the people you've met!

We've got Poutine (meh in my opinion) and Maple Syrup (DO WANT).

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

*drools*

You know you've been on the Escapist too long when you want to go on trips to several countries because of the people you've met!

We've got Poutine (meh in my opinion) and Maple Syrup (DO WANT).

Well, I was supposed to go to Britain this summer to meet with the P.R.I.A.T.E.-gang, but the chat kinda died and the people stopped being active, so I don't think I'm going, but one member (Lewism247) has said he's coming to Norway in a couple of years, and I've promised much awesomeness and fun. He's actually become one of my best friends here, and to put the icing on the cake; He is Sco'ish, which makes me go all "<3" at him.

Deadlock Radium:
Well, I was supposed to go to Britain this summer to meet with the P.R.I.A.T.E.-gang, but the chat kinda died and the people stopped being active, so I don't think I'm going, but one member (Lewism247) has said he's coming to Norway in a couple of years, and I've promised much awesomeness and fun. He's actually become one of my best friends here, and to put the icing on the cake; He is Sco'ish, which makes me go all "<3" at him.

I know him! We're friends but not that close. More like friendly drinking buddies. Fun guy.

I've always planned on going to Britain but I have some relatives (supposedly) back in Norway so I might eventually be over there too.

*sigh* So many countries, so little money.

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

I know him! We're friends but not that close. More like friendly drinking buddies. Fun guy.

I've always planned on going to Britain but I have some relatives (supposedly) back in Norway so I might eventually be over there too.

A guy I know actually moved to Victoria, British Columbia five years ago (Age 14 or summin'), so I know people there :3
Just wanted to show off a little bit :3

Deadlock Radium:

Redlin5:

Deadlock Radium:

A guy I know actually moved to Victoria, British Columbia five years ago (Age 14 or summin'), so I know people there :3
Just wanted to show off a little bit :3

Ah, Victoria. Only ever been there once. Too far away to visit on your behalf :P

When your post count is so high it doesn't increase any more! ^^

When your eyes bleed.

When you fall into a pit of despair when the internet won't let you see your favorite threads!

When you are OVER 9000... cans of red bull into your all-nighter.

When you drink and post like a madman.

10 computers with 10 windows with 10 tabs each just waiting to go post crazy!!

When you have tough challenges ahead.

When you know better than to bump a thread you've made... and you do it anyway.

When you see threads pouring out of walls!

When you post on the Escapist in your dreams.

When the Escapist throws shit that this at you.

Anyone know Japanese(that is my guess)??

When you aren't tempted to say get the pubclub.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 50 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here