The Alphabet Game (Category : Rock Bands)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Alphabet Game

Category : Rock Bands

How to Play

The rules are simple. It all starts with a category. Let's say Video Game Titles just to keep with the old tradition. The poster after me will list something in that category that begins with A. The person after them does the same with B, the person after them chooses something that starts with C, so on and so forth. The user who gets to Z gets to decide what the next category is.[1]

The thread title will be updated with the new category so people know what to post about. This will be played using the English alphabet so entries will go in this order:

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z

If you'd like to add an additional note after your entry, feel free. For example if your entry is Team Fortress and you want to list your favorite class, go ahead and do so! Just make sure that when you post the entry goes first (and don't start any flame wars).

(Note: I decided to restart the old game instead of reviving it.)

[1] Categories deemed inappropriate (by The Escapist rules) will be rendered null and void and the OP (that's me) will pick a more suitable category.

Amnesia

Bioshock

Call of Juarez

Dead Space

Elite Beat Agents

Fallout: New Vegas.

Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords

Heroes of Might and Magic

Final...

FIGHT!

(What, you were expecting something else? :P)

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine.

Fury Is Me.:
-snip-

F does not come after H.

CounterAttack:
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine.

Fury Is Me.:
-snip-

F does not come after H.

Well.. I feel retarded...

Jade Empire

Fury Is Me.:
-snip-

And here I thought the list of letters in the OP was superfluous. Just be careful. Also, try to always have an entry so the thread stays on track.

Kingdom Hearts

Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth.

I'm posting this under the assumption that the word "The" at the start of a game title can be removed if it does not serve a particularly important purpose.

Medieval 2: Total War.

NO MORE HEROES!!!1

Okami

Psychonauts

Quest 64 (love that game)

R-Type!

Silent Hill

(2, 3, 4, etc. I've never actually played any of them)

Torchlight

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Vanquish

Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior.

Zeno Clash

I've noticed this alphabet is already messed up, as Raven has forgotten W and Zirat has forgotten Y. Raven has changed to a W, so to cover for both I will list X-Blades, and Yakuza 4 (Thanks Yahtzee!) So since I completed the category, I decree the next one to be...

Rock Bands

Avenged Sevenfold.

Brain Damage (The best Rock band out of Beijing, China)

The Clash!

Disturbed

Elemeno P.

If you live outside of New Zealand, there's a good chance you won't have heard of them. ^.^

Fleet Foxes

Green Day.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked