Lollapalooza 2023 lineup NewJeans TXT Kpop K-pop groups

Lollapalooza 2023 Lineup Features NewJeans, TXT KPop Groups

The Lollapalooza 2023 artist lineup has been revealed, and as far as K-pop groups go, it features TXT (Tomorrow X Together) as a headlining act and will also see a performance from NewJeans. Lollapalooza 2023 will occur August 3 – 6, 2023 at Grant Park in Chicago, IL, and presales begin on March 23 at 11:00 a.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. CT. In the meantime, you can sign up at the Lollapalooza website to gain access to four-day tickets, if you really want to make sure you see both TXT and NewJeans and have a grand 2023 K-pop experience. The show will take place across nine stages and feature more than 170 musical acts in total, so there will be a lot to take in.

Recommended Videos

Other headlining acts this year in addition to TXT include Kendrick Lamar, Billie Eilish, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Odesza, Lana del Rey, Karol G, The 1975. Karol G is apparently the first Latina artist to headline the show, which is pretty awesome.

TXT and NewJeans Represent K-Pop in the Lollapalooza 2023 Lineup

For those who somehow don’t know, TXT exists under HYBE Entertainment as basically the little brother group to BTS, but TXT’s success has been anything but little. Meanwhile, ADOR-label group (also under HYBE) NewJeans is not even a year old but has become wildly popular with a mere six songs since debut. It’s likely that NewJeans will have another comeback between now and the festival too, so they should have a great assortment of songs for enthusiastic international fans.

Stay tuned for the presale on March 23, but be warned that the four-day ticket prices start at $365!

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How Old Are the IVE Members?
How old are the IVE members ages age birth date If you are wondering how old the members of IVE are, here is the birthday and age for Gaeul, Yujin, Rei, Wonyoung, Liz, and Leeseo
Read Article When Will Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department Album Release?
Taylor Swift Tortured Poets Department Release Date
Read Article When Does Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Release on Disney Plus?
Eras Tour Taylor Swift
Related Content
Read Article How Old Are the IVE Members?
How old are the IVE members ages age birth date If you are wondering how old the members of IVE are, here is the birthday and age for Gaeul, Yujin, Rei, Wonyoung, Liz, and Leeseo
Read Article When Will Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department Album Release?
Taylor Swift Tortured Poets Department Release Date
Read Article When Does Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Release on Disney Plus?
Eras Tour Taylor Swift
Author
John Friscia
Former Managing Editor at The Escapist. I have been writing about video games since 2018 and editing writing on IT, project management, and video games for around a decade. I have an English degree, but Google was a more valuable learning resource. I taught English in South Korea for a year in 2018, and it was exponentially more fun than living in Pennsylvania. My major passions in life are SNES, Japanese RPGs, Berserk, and K-pop. I'm currently developing the game Boss Saga with my brother, which is guaranteed to change your life and you should buy it.