Blatant Lies

Pages PREV 1 . . . 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 . . . 994 NEXT

I didn't get the Cyber Celeb badge!

I am not putting in my top 5.

This is my first day on the Escapist and therefore, can not be held accountable for my actions.

Troublesome Lagomorph:
I hate your avatar. I haven't wanted that game series my entire life.

If you have a PS2 or PS3 you should never get it.
It was not one of the most fun I ever had.
It sucked so much that I wish that they never put the second one on the PSN.

I did not play Journey many times over the few weeks.

thesilentman:

Journey is a terrible game and I would never recommend it to anyone... ever,

Goofguy:

thesilentman:

Flower is the most depressing shit ever to hit video games. THERE'S NO EUPHORIA!

Evil Smurf:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I hate this quote. It never makes me laugh.

thesilentman:

Goofguy:

thesilentman:

Flower is the most depressing shit ever to hit video games. THERE'S NO EUPHORIA!

Flower is an extremely bland and colourless game. Thatgamecompany is a terrible game developer that should stop making such crappy content.

well I have a PS3 so I can play this game.

Neronium:

Troublesome Lagomorph:

I don't have a PS1, PS2, and PSP. I don't want to get a PS3. I am glad I only have an xbox 360, which has many great exclusives.

DARK SOULS IS A TERRIBLE GAME. FROM SOFTWARE ARE DICKS FOR MAKING THIS GAME FOR MASOCHISTS.

I don't love my new car.

Troublesome Lagomorph:

Neronium:

Troublesome Lagomorph:

I don't have a PS1, PS2, and PSP. I don't want to get a PS3. I am glad I only have an xbox 360, which has many great exclusives.

The 360 has the most exclusives outta any console and they are the best exclusives ever.
I've not become a big Sony/Nintendo fan, and I don't need to buy games that I already have on other consoles just as an excuse to play the 360. >.>

Neronium:

Troublesome Lagomorph:

Neronium:

The 360 has the most exclusives outta any console and they are the best exclusives ever.
I've not become a big Sony/Nintendo fan, and I don't need to buy games that I already have on other consoles just as an excuse to play the 360. >.>

I haven't become a Sony fan again. I wasn't a Sony fan when I was young. I'm not ashamed of being an Xbox fanboy in middle school...

I didn't go watch steam powered giraffes live yesterday night with a friend...

It also wasn't my first time and I hated it

Evil Cole is my worst character in PSASBR.

Dan is my worst character.

I wasn't lol'ing with fat princess

You didn't destroy people with cake. XD

I didn't post under this user quite a bit.

I'm not confused

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.401252-Serious-Sam-3-BFE-Steam-Key-for-free-for-sexy-humanoid-Sharkgirl

I do not find this thread both hilarious and oddly compelling.
This is exactly what one would expect from a gaming website.

I find the sexism threads a bore, and I really wish that I never hope to enter in those debates, even though I now alot of what they're talking about.

Post rush is over.

I did not make a thread about Urban Dictionary and bears. Don't visit it.

I'm not extremely excited that I managed to find a game that I've been looking for for 3 years.

It not impossible to find at all.

I'm not curious as to what game it might be, that seems like a reasonable time to be looking for a game.

It is not Saru Saru Daisakusen for the PSP.

It was not released in Japan only and you can't find a demo for it, but not the full game.

I didn't get lucky.

I'm so glad my Steam account isn't working!

I'm not extremely hungry right now.

I didn't just eat :)

You didn't make me hungry with that post. >:O

I didn't just eat some more....

I've finally destroyed that pesky Hedgehog!

I'm not considering buying the first Resistance.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 . . . 994 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here