Blatant Lies

Pages PREV 1 . . . 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 . . . 989 NEXT

Blargggg time

I wish it was Monday instead of Friday so I could restart the work week.

staikas avatar works in Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer usage does not make me laugh.

Chrome is not the browser of the Gods. My cupcake instead of actual cake was not delicious. I'm still not looking forward to some rum tonight. Weekends suck.

I don't want to post in my backwards thread, but I can write backwards while on my phone.

iPhones can do that too.

My computer is not pissing me off. Apparently my password is right and now I can get into it. I may not have to pull some magic on it to reset the password.

Narwhals should not be in that avatar.

*doesn't add to list*

Will be able to work on it soon, I don't need to hack my own computer now.

Wasn't able to hack into my computer, I am elite haxorz

My internet browser didn't crash. I had been using it for more than ten minutes.

I didn't get something like 45 badges from old quizzes today <.<

I'm not considering getting badges from old quizzes.

Stakia's avatar was wrong because I know how I'm going to die.

Drowning in a vat of beer.

I didn't get Hotline Miami in this weekend's GOG sale. It's not crazy awesome so far.

staika:
My computer is not pissing me off. Apparently my password is right and now I can get into it. I may not have to pull some magic on it to reset the password.

My computer's password is Hitler was right

I did not put ponies in my Civ 5. If I did, then I certainly didn't enjoy it!

Evil Smurf:

staika:

It would matter, as long as I don't have physical access to a computer I can't hack it. Passwords fear my brute force.

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

It would matter, as long as I don't have physical access to a computer I can't hack it. Passwords fear my brute force.

I made a comic about a teen hacker called L33T Pete.

Better rename the main character to staika, cause it's what I do

But L33T Pete rhymes!

I'm not debating on whether to upgrade the internet...
I'd have to pay more, but I don't know...

Neronium:
I'm not debating on whether to upgrade the internet...
I'd have to pay more, but I don't know...

Don't do it, faster internet is not amazing.

That doesn't remind me that I have to run an ethernet cable to my router. Lucky for me that it's on the other side of the house -.-

staika:
That doesn't remind me that I have to run an ethernet cable to my router. Lucky for me that it's on the other side of the house -.-

because moving a router is not an option.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

because moving a router is not an option.

I can move it, my dad's work computer isn't directly connected to it and there is a place to put it down here. Drilling a small hole to the room may not be in my future.

staika:
I can move it, my dad's work computer isn't directly connected to it and there is a place to put it down here. Drilling a small hole to the room may not be in my future.

Don't even think about getting a wireless card for you computer, see laptops are not cool like that.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Don't even think about getting a wireless card for you computer, see laptops are not cool like that.

My internet is not decent, wireless and skype play very well together.

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Still, it could be better.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Evil Smurf:

Still, it could be better.

It couldn't be worse, The only reason I don't want to do it is for skype and online gaming.

staika:
I never game online.It couldn't be worse, The only reason I don't want to do it is for skype and online gaming.

Evil Smurf:
I never game online.

Neither do I. Once I built my gaming PC I never used it to play games, it is not my first gaming computer as well.

staika:

Evil Smurf:
I never game online.

Neither do I. Once I built my gaming PC I never used it to play games, it is not my first gaming computer as well.

I'm not using a macbook pro for gaming :D

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Evil Smurf:
I never game online.

I'm not using a macbook pro for gaming :D

Apple, I personally like them. Though windows 8 makes me scream like a fanboy whenever I see it, now that is the best OS ever.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 . . . 989 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here