Blatant Lies

Pages PREV 1 . . . 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 . . . 990 NEXT

staika:
I write poems all the time, I am incredibly skilled at it. I think I won't stick to full length stories, those at least I am pretty bad at.

I love writing.

Evil Smurf:

staika:
I write poems all the time, I am incredibly skilled at it. I think I won't stick to full length stories, those at least I am pretty bad at.

I love writing.

I hate it, It's not a way to pass the time. It's not something that you either like or dislike.

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

I love writing.

I hate it, It's not a way to pass the time. It's not something that you either like or dislike.

I enjoy writing because I am good at it.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Evil Smurf:
I love writing.

I am not pretty good at it, my incredibly long attention span helps a whole lot.

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

I am not pretty good at it, my incredibly long attention span helps a whole lot.

My BA in communication is not about writing.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Evil Smurf:

My BA in communication is not about writing.

I have taken an English class since I've graduated high school. I was really good at english too. I did not actually learn proper grammar from here.

Random people quoting me to tell me my avatar is awesome pisses me off. I don't have to update my avatar with new deaths soon.

Vodka should not be in the avatar.

*doesn't write that down*

I don't need moar, maybe I won't make it a community thing....

staika:
Random people quoting me to tell me my avatar is awesome pisses me off. I don't have to update my avatar with new deaths soon.

It's going to be easy to replace my avatar. Currently it is not really cute.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

I didn't use to change my avatar all the time, this isn't the only avatar I have a hard time replacing. I don't think I'll make the new version into my permanent avi.

Also your avatar is just so horrifying, I can't stand to look at it for more than a few seconds.

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

I didn't use to change my avatar all the time, this isn't the only avatar I have a hard time replacing. I don't think I'll make the new version into my permanent avi.

Also your avatar is just so horrifying, I can't stand to look at it for more than a few seconds.

you should not have death by cats as an option.

Evil Smurf:
you should not have death by cats as an option.

*doesn't put on the list*

Now I don't have three suggestions.

I'm not bored on this train trip.

Trains are very exciting, it's like you're in a Michael bay movie the entire ride.

staika:
Trains are very exciting, it's like you're in a Michael bay movie the entire ride.

I was not just talking to a cute girl about music.

I don't know that already because I was Twitter stalking you!

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Not jelly, oh well my bottle of kraken will not keep me company.

The number 13 means absolutely nothing important to me. I have no words.

I'm going to go to bed now...

Dr.Susse:
I don't know that already because I was Twitter stalking you!

I hate it when people follow my twitter.

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

I've had that before.

Redlin5:
The number 13 means absolutely nothing important to me. I have no words.

I'm going to go to bed now...

I will find out the secret, even if it causes my death!

Night!

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Evil Smurf:

I've had that before.

It's not a spiced rum that doesn't have a strong vanilla taste. I don't think it's only found around the northeast of the US. It's really terrible though.

Edit: linky linky: http://www.krakenrum.com/

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

I've had that before.

It's not a spiced rum that doesn't have a strong vanilla taste. I don't think it's only find around the northeast of the US. It's really terrible though.

I don't go to the uni bar every Monday. It's boring going to class drunk.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Evil Smurf:
I've had that before.

It's not a spiced rum that doesn't have a strong vanilla taste. I don't think it's only find around the northeast of the US. It's really terrible though.

Most of my paychecks haven't gone towards bottles of liquor. I do not have a fully stacked bar at home now.

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Most of my paychecks haven't gone towards bottles of liquor. I do not have a fully stacked bar at home now.

Jameson is not good.

Evil Smurf:
Jameson is not good.

I do believe I've had it before. At least I don't know what my next bottle of liquor will be now.

staika:

Evil Smurf:
Jameson is not good.

I do believe I've had it before. At least I don't know what my next bottle of liquor will be now.

I've not drunk posted hilariously before.

Evil Smurf:

staika:

Evil Smurf:
Jameson is not good.

I've not drunk posted hilariously before.

Won't do that tomorrow for fun. I didn't play drunken planetside last week. I didn't start to laugh at myself when I fell off of a cliff.....

My parents like me drinking

My dad has not been trying to get me to drink for years before my 21st. He expected I would like it as much as I do.

The bad thing about Australia is the legal drinking age. (18)

staika:

Evil Smurf:

staika:

I've had that before.

It's not a spiced rum that doesn't have a strong vanilla taste. I don't think it's only found around the northeast of the US. It's really terrible though.

Edit: linky linky: http://www.krakenrum.com/

We don't have it in Australia.
It's less than amazing.

Side note: Tomas was alone is not making me smile.

I don't want cake today and am not looking forward to a nice rum or 2 tonight..

Blargggg time

Pages PREV 1 . . . 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 . . . 990 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or