Quest Log Bang-On Balls: Chronicles Steam Early Access 3D platformer co-op fun little details Untold Tales Exit Plan Games

Bang-On Balls: Chronicles Reminded Me to Stop and Savor the Moment

Recommended Videos

On this sponsored episode of Quest Log, Sebastian discusses the unexpected little moments of delight in co-op 3D platformer Bang-On Balls: Chronicles, which you can play now in Steam Early Access.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article I Can’t Stop Starving My Students in Let’s School
I cannot stop starving my students in Lets School from Pathea Games school management sim robust Let's School
Read Article The Last Oricru Brings Local Co-op Back to the Forefront – Quest Log
The Last Oricru local co-op Quest Log Prime Matter GoldKnights
Read Article Disney Dreamlight Valley Transported Me Back to My Childhood & Happiest Memories
Disney Dreamlight Valley Quest Log childhood memories
Related Content
Read Article I Can’t Stop Starving My Students in Let’s School
I cannot stop starving my students in Lets School from Pathea Games school management sim robust Let's School
Read Article The Last Oricru Brings Local Co-op Back to the Forefront – Quest Log
The Last Oricru local co-op Quest Log Prime Matter GoldKnights
Read Article Disney Dreamlight Valley Transported Me Back to My Childhood & Happiest Memories
Disney Dreamlight Valley Quest Log childhood memories
Author
Sebastian Ruiz
Sebastian Ruiz joined The Escapist in June 2021, but has been failing his way up the video game industry for years. He went from being a voice actor, whose most notable credit is Felicia Day mistaking him for Matt Mercer in the game Vaporum, to a video editor with a ten-year Smite addiction, to a content creator for the aforementioned Hi-Rez MOBA, before focusing his attention on game development and getting into freelance QA. With a lack of direction, Sebastian sought out The Escapist as a place to work with like-minded individuals and fuel his ambitions. While he enjoys dabbling in all kinds of games to expand his horizons, even the worst roguelikes can get his attention.