Your avatar is making sexual advances on you! What now?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Well, I don't really want some detective dude making advances on me, especially if he's from where I think he's from.
(For those of you who don't know, it's a profile picture for Echo Bazaar, a very story-driven game, given the best browser-based game by this very site on 2009. It's worth a shot, but it might take up a bit of your time.)

Then I'd go out and have a bit of "fun" with him after having him teach me the best way to snipe people.

sheogoraththemad:
a lot of avatars are of my little pony that is not good,
OT: fuck yes

Yea, I am beginning to sense that many people around here have secret Beastiality thoughts, which is not good, not good at all.

OT: Run away quickly, or kill it. I refuse to be a Pedo.

I... just can't see that happening.

And it's not even because he's straight. He just isn't capable of acting like that. He's the sort of guy/Orphnoch who'd swoop in with his jetpack and his laser rifle (or gigantic energy sword) to save the day, and then walk off into the sunset while holding you by your hand.

It's Kiss Players all over again! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Happens all the time ;)

(It's me)

Well shit, get here away from scalpels and knives and cupcake making equipment.

Frying pan to the face.

I'd fuck me any day.

i'd be in ALOT of TROUBLE! ;D
not to mention the SIZE, FIRE, HORNY-NESS lol

He must have already seen the ending...

Still must have been some crazy route progression if it ends with provocative clothing and seducing

...I'm ok with this.

I guess i would just have to let him have his way with me, as i see no means of escape.

The7Sins:
Then I'd go out and have a bit of "fun" with him after having him teach me the best way to snipe people.

you know what they say...

you're gunna groan...

snipers can go all day without firing a round

well I warned you.

Suarga:
Allow the loving grasp of Electric Six to come over me.

I approve of this. Not many Electric Six fans around these days.

OT: I honestly don't know... It's Deadpool. If I tried to run he would probably just shoot me. I suppose I could always cross my fingers and hope the voices in his head talk him out of it.

Truly-A-Lie:
Well firstly I need to clarify whether or not my avatar in this instance would count as a logo, or Captain Hammer. Because if it's a logo, I don't really know how that would work.
If it's Captain Hammer, well, it could be worse. I mean, it is Nathan Fillion.

If Nathan Fillion made sexual advances at me, I would gladly accept. I mean, as you said, it is Nathan Fillion

OT: "No! Hal! What are you... what, what are you doing with that... oh god... you've constructed a giant NOOOOOOO! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!"

I'd have to be cautious of her spring-loaded boxing glove but hell yea, I'd hit it all day long. I'd just hope she doesn't pull a guitar out of my head mid-coitus. That might be a bit weird.

I'm surprised at the amount of pony acceptance in this thread.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this Hugh Laurie/Gordon Freeman."

"..."

"I mean, you've been my avatar for such a long time. It just seems kinda weird."

"..."

"I've never had these kinds of feelings before, you know. I mean, I'm just some internet user and you're just the fusion of a badass physicist and a mysoginistic doctor. But you keep making me have these feelings!"

"..."

"Freeman Laurie, I..."

Once again
It's a ravenous, Man-eating cupcake with a taste for blood.
How did this happen?
But i suppose i would...
KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

From a moogle?!
Can moogles even be sexual?

I don't know. Probably leave quickly, swear of all forms of alchol for the rest of my life and check myself into a pyschiatrist.

Run away as fast as I can, and sell the story as horror movie plot.

Edit: Coincidentally changed my avatar. And I'd be all over that spirit healer. If she had a body.

Get over here, baby.

AWWWWWW YEA! hehe, My dragon age character is a babe.

thank god I didn't let him evolve yet

First of all hooray, elves!

But then, no. I'd smack him one for abandoning Merrill D:

well... hmm
*looks at avatar*
HELL YEAH! come here baby!

Huzzah!

THEJORRRG:
It's a tapir with a jetpack. How does this work?

I imagine the snout is somehow involved. I'd rather not think about it.

Only if I can have his top hat after

Nothing, because there is no stopping the glorious PC gaming master race.

Great, now the land is humping me.

ntw3001:

THEJORRRG:
It's a tapir with a jetpack. How does this work?

I imagine the snout is somehow involved. I'd rather not think about it.

AT JETPACK SPEEDS!
Yeah, I'll decline.

I'd just make sure it can't escape the aquarium.

Well, I'd run, obviously. It's a big damn grizzly bear. A big damn grizzly bear in lingerie, so, obviously skilled, but still a big damn grizzly bear.

So i'm being hit on by a hot Lineage 2 male elf?

Whoohoo!

*glomps his avatar*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked