How many people in this thread have the same first name as you?
1-3
22.4% (46)
22.4% (46)
4-6
8.3% (17)
8.3% (17)
7-9
0.5% (1)
0.5% (1)
10-12
0.5% (1)
0.5% (1)
13-15
1% (2)
1% (2)
16 or more
2.4% (5)
2.4% (5)
None
64.9% (133)
64.9% (133)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: People on the escapist with the same first name as you.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

So this thread is to search out and see how many people post in here have the same first name as you! So included in your post your first name and then on the poll click how many people in the thread have the same name as you after a time of checking!

So here's mine: Patrick.

There should be an option in the poll for zero. Because the last time I checked records, nobody in the entire UK aside from me, let alone a single internet thread, has the same first name as me. Because my first name is also my username, i.e. Trivun. It's a Serbian name that means something that I have no clue of, as I was named after my grandfather, though I never met the man and have never been to Serbia (and have no intention of going to as well :P). So yeah...

Not many, I'd bet. Hi, my name is Morgan.

I see 4 people with my name as their FIRST name. And it's Andres.
Their usernames, though, have not been seen ever by me.

No clue, haven't meet many others. Cameron.

Ben. Yeah, I know.
It is awesome.

I don't even know what I would guess. I've only known of about three people with the same name as me, which is Tanner.

Probably a lot. 1993 (the year I was born) it was the most popular name in the UK I think. Maybe THat's bollocks though.

Thomas or Tom

Yeah well my name is David. The most average name in the English language.

Mine's an English-ified Arabic name. No one.

George is a pretty common name.
I wouldn't be suprised to see many with the same name as me.

No one so far, and i'm not expecting it. In real life, if i recall correctly, I've met only one other person named "Wieke".

This is a slightly confusing thread!
At the time of reading, I can't see anybody with my first name. But there's no option for that!

My first name is not Michael, (unlike my username would possibly lead you to believe) but I will adopt it as a pseudonym! So, I will count as a Michael for people posting after me :)

Wieke:
No one so far, and i'm not expecting it. In real life, if i recall correctly, I've met only one other person named "Wieke".

Do you leak a lot? (Im so sorry, that joke was terrible and I feel terrible)

My name is Luke, it is a shit name but nobody so far in this thread has it.

Mike Laserbeam:
This is a slightly confusing thread!
At the time of reading, I can't see anybody with my first name. But there's no option for that!

My first name is not Michael, (unlike my username would possibly lead you to believe) but I will adopt it as a pseudonym! So, I will count as a Michael for people posting after me :)

I apologize >.< I suppose this thread relies too much on the amount of posts it will get so until you get more posts with people who have the same name as you then it'll just be you.

Trivun:
There should be an option in the poll for zero. Because the last time I checked records, nobody in the entire UK aside from me, let alone a single internet thread, has the same first name as me. Because my first name is also my username, i.e. Trivun. It's a Serbian name that means something that I have no clue of, as I was named after my grandfather, though I never met the man and have never been to Serbia (and have no intention of going to as well :P). So yeah...

I have now added an option for zero. :)

My name is the most popular girl's name in the USA, apparently. :(

I share my name with New Jersey... NJ. .____.

I know Griffstar shares my name.

My name being 'Griffin'. Which I love.

my name...

is Emmett! as of writing: zero.

I don't think anybody from the USA has my name, its Johannes, quite common in Germany.

mfG diebane

Rasmus... Not uncommon in Denmark, not thats about it.

Best of the 3:
Probably a lot. 1993 (the year I was born) it was the most popular name in the UK I think. Maybe THat's bollocks though.

Thomas or Tom

Thats my name as well! I was born in '94 and the second most popular name was Tom, with the first being Jack which, coincedently, is what my identicle twin brother is called. (No, I'm not joking!)

Maybe not the same spelling as others but name is Aron.

eggmiester:
my name...

is Emmett! as of writing: zero.

no way my name is emmett too.

My name is Damon.

Nope, nobody here...

I'm fairly certain there ain't any other Atticus's on these forums, but if there are, I would love to meet them. :P

Kevin.

Maybe eight people?

Tua.

... Anyone?

Is anyone else an Andrew here?

Daniel

So far, I'm the only one on the Escapist (to my knowledge based on never encountering the name before or after checking this forum).

Sean.

As in, Sean Connery.

Oh Yeah.

But still no one else in this thread.

Niklas...
kind of common name in Sweden. I bet there is no one with that name here!

Brandon. Nobody in the thread yet with the same name.

NJ:
I share my name with New Jersey... NJ. .____.

How do you even pronounce that? Is there a hidden vowel? I knew a girl with the last name Ng (Ang). Or is it just the letters?

The exact spelling of my name isn't particularly common. It's legally "Alex", no "xander" nonsense.

Jim. as in uncle Jim

my sisters kids have an uncle Jim. best uncle name in the world.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked