You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 34 NEXT

...Now what?

For me, that would be Lucy Schwartz. After wondering what happened to get me in this particular situation, I would become very, very okay with the situation.

Steven Tyler.

Oh dear GOD, no.

For me that would be hayley williams. Fucking score xD
Man that would be so awesome. Once again, i hate you reality

Scootaloo!? Does this mean I'm a pedopony?!

Last thing I listened to was a audiobook so, James Marsters... Niiiiice.

Joacim Cams of HammerFall. A bit hairy, but damn do I love his music. Sing to me, you Swedish star.

Also, my spam-blocker thing came up with "π1be invicure." Seriously, "π?"

Madara:
Last thing I listened to was a audiobook so, James Marsters... Niiiiice.

The only audio books I recall him reading for is The Dresden Files. Were you listening to one of those?

Trevor McNevan of Thousand Foot Krutch/FM Static. I think it'd be pretty awkward, but as male lead singers go, I suppose it's not too bad...I'd like to think I'd be included on a song for his next album as a result.

Phil Lynott? Does this mean I'm a necrophiliac?

Depends on if you mean at the time I opened this thread or right now.
If before, then Devin Townsend. If now, then Jyou

I am okay with both of those, believe it or not. :D

So Hyde from L'arc~en~Ciel...I have him sing words of love and call a friend to make her jelly ;D

Ian MacKaye...

My response:

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! It's not as if either of us would be drunk to get into such a situation...

Whoever the singer is in this song.

So, it's either Yuna from FF X-2 or the actress they hired to do the singing.

I`m currently listening to Rammstein, so... Creepy...

The last band I listened to was Nightwish so... Either Tarja Turunen or Annette Olzen. I could live with that. Good thing I listed to that Nightwish CD in the car or else it would be the frontman to finger eleven... Now that I would freak out about.

... Wait. Let me think...

You mean the last band you went to a concert of, or the last band whose music you've listened to?

I'll assume the latter, because the former is too difficult to remember.

Well, in all probability the last thing I listened to was a vocaloid song...

Although there's anime style characters being used to represent them, that essentially means waking up in bed with a piece of computer software...

So, ignoring that, because it's just... Eh...

The last thing before that was... Hanson? 0_o

Actually, you know what, I can live with that.

OK, so when they were really famous the lead singer, Taylor, was what, 12? 13? 14? I'm not entirely sure.

But... I was that age back then too, and they still exist as a band, And you know what? Though he doesn't look anything much like he did back then, he's still kind of cute...

Meh. Could be a lot worse. XD

Im... not THAT horrified... I mean... hmm this will require some considderation!

WOOHOO! I just won the fuckin' lottery!

Let me see....

The Stokes lead singer, Julian Casablanca.

... Not to bad.

O LORD this is really really awkward as the last band I was listening to was Mumford and sons so that would be strange.

Oh my god i got Alizee to cheat on her husband.

And how the fuck am in in france, how did i talk to her(i speak o french) and why am i bound to the bed with my belt.

Joe Strummer
Hmmm, I guess that's ok. Probably the only guy I would be fine with going gay for. Pitty he is dead though...

bring me to life: evanescence, amy lee

fuck ya wooooo!!!

Gweneth Paltrow is going to get a very interesting explanation on why I was in his husband's bed buck naked.

Kurt Cobain's defiled corpse is gonna be a hard one to explain...<.<

RT-Medic-with-shotgun:
Oh my god i got Alizee to cheat on her husband.

And how the fuck am in in france, how did i talk to her(i speak o french) and why am i bound to the bead with my belt.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, dude. I never understood that saying, but it effectively means "You just struck gold, don't question things".

How does it feel waking up next to a milf?

Last band I listened to was Hey Ocean. Lead singer is Ashleigh Ball, who also voices Rainbow Dash and Applejack. I am very happy about this.

Please dont make me fuck Lil' Wayne...

Dj Splash

John Lennon

Well I imagine waking up with a corpse in your bed is all kinds of terrifying. I imagine I would seek some psychiatic help, once I regain some composure

Oh god, I'd worry about having my face all over the supermarket checkout aisles in some blurry zoomed-in photo, next to a large-font inquisitive headline.

Bon Scott strikes again... 30 years after his death... holy shit that would be awkward lol

alandavidson:
...Now what?

For me, that would be Lucy Schwartz. After wondering what happened to get me in this particular situation, I would become very, very okay with the situation.

Just finished listening to Shannon Brown, so I'm in ur boat. No idea what happened, don't care, and I'm thanking every god that anyone has ever believed in. As for what now? I'm gonna try my luck and see if I can score(again). Dovie andi se tovya sagain.

Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden...

Not sure... on one hand I love his voice, but he is older then me by a large bit... then again... he would also have some experience as well I bet ;3 (being older and all)

Axl Rose. Oh dear.

Well, he kninda looks like a chick if I squint my eyes...

Angela Gossow. I have no problem with this at all!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 34 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked