Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

Hi, this probably has been done before, but i'm just curious.

The last game i played was Alice: Madness Returns. Yup, I'm pretty screwed...

Oh shit....Shen from leauge of legends.....well, I'm not entirely screwed, he doesn't deal THAT much damage.

Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 2. Man I am boned. Better start running...

Cole Mcgrath from Infamous. Oh shit, I need to get as much rubber clothing as possible.

I played Little Big Planet for a couple of minutes there, so I'm not sure how I should feel.

Demon's Souls guy. Hm... If it was the character I'm playing with, he would go down in about 3 hits so I might be alright...

Team Fortress 2, and judging by how the main characters are nine mercenaries, yep.

First I marry Noble Six in a thread earlier, and now he attacks me? What. The hell.

Either way, I'm royally fucked.

Oh screw, a covenant elite on legendary with all skulls on,can't i just just shoot myself?

TF2.

I guess The Heavy is the closest thing to a main character, soooooo... yeah...

Watch this video but imagine everything said in it said by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_prZ0JrbQrU

I'm so dead!

My pilot from Black Prophecy? He's got cybernetic enhancements, but he's also just out of rehab for his surgeries, so I figure I can take him.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

...usion Suit Samus is gonna kick my arse.

I swear to god if commander shepard attacked me in real life i would shit my kidneys out.

Especially cause I make all the aggresive choices in that game...

I was playing Fable II last night so... a large hairy man in a white coat wielding a magical fire ax and blunderbuss? I think I'm pretty much screwed.

Hmm...well, I think the trainer from Pokemon Yellow isn't much of a threat on his own.

Getting dogpiled by pikachu, primeape, omastar, butterfree, flareon, and haunter would be problematic, though.

Solid Snake probably wont kill me, only knock me out, so i'm good. Maybe he'll throw live snakes or spiders at me at worst, but i'm fine with that

Animal crossing? I'm fairly safe.

My Character in Demon's souls? Yea he wields the meat cleaver, recovery from that will be a long shot

Sora from Kingdom Hearts.
Yeah, im Alright.
He's just a kid with a huge key.

Well, I've just been playing Fallout 2 and my character in that has 9 Strength and fantastic weapons skills but 1 Intelligence so if I can think of a way to outsmart her I should be fine.

Today was a really bad day to re-play DMC3... I hope Dante goes easy on me.

Buster Bunny from Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure... What? Don't look at me like that!

Anyway, I'll be fine, just kick him a couple of times and he'll go down.

Shepherd, fuck :(

Duke Nukem,
I'm wall paint.

The prince from Katamari Damacy. I always wondered what it would be like to be rolled up.

ZeroMachine:
First I marry Noble Six in a thread earlier, and now he attacks me? What. The hell.

Either way, I'm royally fucked.

I know that feel.

Again, like in the marriage-thread, it's The Agent from Crackdown 2. Yep, I'm screwed. He's got Strength and Explosives at the highest level and is equipped with Cluster Grenades. Oh, who am I kidding, just one slight jab from this guy sends street lamps flying out of sight. I'm toast.

Cole Phelps. I'll be fine, I'll get him done for Police Brutality.

Reimu or Marisa from Touhou MOF or Marisa

i was just playing Golden Sun (the first one), so yeah Isaac is probably going to ragnarok me :(

Mr. 47. I won't even realize he's there until I'm dead.

A CT from CS:S with and AWP. I don't know how to feel.

Is Scorpion the main character of Mortal Kombat?
Actually it doesn't matter who it is; I'm fucked.

Super. Fucking. Mario.

I'm screwed. And flattened. Possibly torched to death.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked