Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

Chibiterasu attacked me? AWESOME HE'S ADORABLE. I am probably screwed though, he has a magic brush and a giant-ass sword...

Saltyk:

bleachigo10:
Cole Mcgrath from Infamous. Oh shit, I need to get as much rubber clothing as possible.

We might stand a chance if we team up...
Well, maybe if we were conduits and used the ray sphere to gain our powers...
And we had a tank...
Okay, you and I are pretty screwed.

Cole's a pussy. Just splash some water on him and you win. ;)

Caddoc and E'lara from Hunted. At least I'll get to leave a nice deathstone corpse for them.

I could beat my Oblivion character:

- my character is over-leveled which must mean I'm probably stronger than him;

- I can also run around him while he tries to hit me with clunky movements, he never does.
Also my targeting system is better;

- I can "yield", so he stops attacking me, and kill him in his sleep;

- put a mirror in front of his face and he dies of a heart attack or commits suicide;

- I put a grenade in his po... oh wait that's another game.

Miles Edgeworth? I think i can take him. I doubt his hideous neckwear or habit of screaming "OBJECTION" can do much against a spear to the gut.

Batman. I'll be fine I mean sure the broken bones will take a while to heal but, hey he doesn't kill people.

Um, I just played World of Warcraft.

*sigh* fu...

Well, lets see, we got Thrall, The Dark Lady, ect. Im just fucked all around.

WoW my rogue...

I just hope i don't *Backstab Noise*

Almost full-powered evil Cole McGrath from inFamous 2?

Yeah, I'm pretty fucked.

i just played Oblivion so my character.
his stats are 255 (the cap) and attributes are 150. he has every spell, full daedric armour and weapons and no morals.
guess who's fucked. yes, me.

my retarded half ogre from arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura. He could kill me with a flick of his pinky.

Player character from a German Oblivion mod called Nehrim, an Abyss Demon carrying a Greatsword of the twilight of the gods and capable of devastating magic.
Pretty damn screwed.

Hmm... So my BC2 character is shooting at me? How do I take cover? He'll just blow it up with his Engineer class. D:

Geralt of the Witcher fame. The most important thing would be for me to get a few words in as he can usually be reasoned with. Either that, or I could hope he draws the silver sword which he can poke me with and I'll just say, "that tickles."

OK... so the last game I played was FIFA 11. So... i suppose I'm gonna have that neanderthal Wayne Rooney on me. I'm sure I can lure him into a trap by using fags, kebabs, or some old hooker as bait, then capture him and force him to play for arsenal.

Ha the last game I played was "Angry Birds" well I guess its roast bird for supper tonight, mwahahahahahahahaha

Minecraft has no main character since it has no storyline, I go home scott free hurray.

commander shephard from mass effect...

...bollocks

Heh. The little guy from Undergarden. I think I'm alright.

Mega Man X. Time to write my will.

Hyabusa? At least it was a good life.

Well, as long as it's not Dark Hour, I doubt that the protagonist from Persona 3 would have done any serious damage to me. I dunno, maybe we could start some rivalry-based Social Link.

Duke Nukem... pretty much fucked. Been nice knowing you Escapist!

henritje:
Reimu or Marisa from Touhou MOF or Marisa

MASTER SPARK! Or Fantasy Seal, that works too.

Hmm, Persona 4 MC LVL 55. Yeah, I'm pretty dead. He's currently carrying Personas with Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Agidyne, the highest form of Megido, Mind Charge, Power Charge, and some pretty crushing physical attacks. There won't be anything left when he's done.

The last game I played was Child of Eden...what the hell is attacking me? Flying jellyfish? A japanese girl in a bubble?

I played Mortal Kombat Last and I was playing as Kabal... Those hook blades are going to hurt embedded in my back D:

I was playing Pikmin, Captain Olimar is like 2cm tall, so its not a case of how screwed I am rather if I will notice.

Noble 6. I don't fancy my chances much.

This scone won't even make a dent in that armour!

My samurai from way of the samurai 3.

I'm not quite sure how to feel.

Et3rnalLegend64:

henritje:
Reimu or Marisa from Touhou MOF or Marisa

MASTER SPARK! Or Fantasy Seal, that works too.

Hmm, Persona 4 MC LVL 55. Yeah, I'm pretty dead. He's currently carrying Personas with Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Agidyne, the highest form of Megido, Mind Charge, Power Charge, and some pretty crushing physical attacks. There won't be anything left when he's done.

Similar to my case with Persona 3 - you're safe unless you're in a TV world :P

Technically mine's an MMO, but a level 20 Recon in Global Agenda? Cloaking, giant sword, sniper rifle? I don't think I know of a word to adequately describe how utterly beyond hope I would be.

I just got attacked by Rocket: Robot on Wheels? Yeah, I don't know how to feel about that.

The chick from Dead Nation. Seeing as how I don't have a gun I'm pretty screwed. Since I'm not technically a zombie she may mistake me for a vendor and pass on by.

ZeroMachine:
First I marry Noble Six in a thread earlier, and now he attacks me? What. The hell.

Either way, I'm royally fucked.

Sounds like you gots one extreme case of domestic violence on your hands. God help you.

Kazuma Kiryu is wanting to hurt me im fucked.......

Hes from the Yakuza Games

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked