Stop scrolling. Click here. Everybody look what's goin' down.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

What I want you to do is stop and think for a moment. I want you to seriously, and consciously, and deliberately post something that is original.

ORIGINAL.

It doesn't have to be charming. It doesn't have to be funny, sad, interesting, or in any way shape or form, for all intents and purposes, be good.

It just has to be original.

If it is any of the things above, that's great. That just means you're an awesome and creative person. Think of it like bonus points.

SOME HANDY TIPS

Don't post something 'random'. I.e, 'taco', 'fish', or any other variation of that loathed cultural trope.

If, after a bunch of thought and consideration, you post something, only to see someone else has posted something similar, send them a message. Anyone who was able to hivemind with you like that is bound to be a lifelong friend.

The first thing that will jump to a lot of peoples minds is to go with the meta approach, but that's kind of defeating the point and everyone else is going to do it to.

Also, it kind of makes you a dick.

HAVE AT IT!~

TL;DR Post something nobody has ever posted before

A Pony is punished by god for commiting suicide when she found out she was in love with a male human.

After you read this, go to a mirror and look at yourself. You are an amazingly functional, highly evolved piece of biological machinery, and you are unique and beautiful. Everyone else is, too, but that doesn't make you worse off, except possibly in purely practical terms.

Also, smile at people more often. You'll be surprising how much better you and they will feel and how much easier it makes your day.

From boredom comes many interesting activities. 'Tis a shame my boredom only spawns more boredome.

Post something no one else has said?

Um...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yeah, I went there.

The air I'm breathing smells like hot dogs.

Help me.

I can't wait for college football to start up again this fall.

TheYellowCellPhone:

Um...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yeah, I went there.

You're my second least favorite kind of person.

But I'll give you points cuz you made me laugh.

Why bother? Some five hundred years from now -- one thousand at most -- the English language will have evolved (or, depending on how snobbish you are, devolved) to a point where this post will be virtually unreadable outside of a History class.

quantum mechanic:
After you read this, go to a mirror and look at yourself. You are an amazingly functional, highly evolved piece of biological machinery, and you are unique and beautiful. Everyone else is, too, but that doesn't make you worse off, except possibly in purely practical terms.

Also, smile at people more often. You'll be surprising how much better you and they will feel and how much easier it makes your day.

I've been trying to write exactly this for the past 15 minutes and I can't put it better than this, so do you mind if I just go 'this' instead of tarnishing my message with my words?

Biologically, it's more difficult to be a girl. Socially, it's more difficult to be a guy. Think about it.

Girls have to deal with menstruation, pregnancy, child birth, more body maintenance (makeup, etc.) all while generally being shorter and weaker than men, on average.

Guys are expected to appear confident even if they're not, never cry or show emotion openly, are often responsible for initiating a relationship (as well as propagating it), compete with other males to be the "alpha male", and automatically lose any court case involving rape or child custody.

Disclaimer: This was all IMO. I realize I made generalizations and there are exceptions to everything I just said.

people often award Internets for a great deed done, or a mediocre deed, but I'm going to give them away, I'm just that crazy

please copy and paste this area of your screen onto a self-addressed stamped 3 x 5 card to redeem

All people want to be right. And to be the only one right. Some day, tomorrow, maybe, let someone else be right, and feel good about themselves. Maybe someone will do the same back. Be a nice person. You'll have more friends, of the kind that are actual friends, not just the popular people.

I realized a few weeks ago that my circle of friends could be broken down into two groups. people who were in relationships, and people who weren't in relationships. the people who weren't in relationships were one, a depressed homosexual who doesn't enjoy anything two, a red haired woman who is still a hateful bitch after her first relationship ended 13 months ago, and a closeted lesbian. and myself. it was at this point I realized that I was never in a relationship, despite being in grade 12 and graduating in about 2 days. and sometimes I feel like shit for this, because I don't have a person I can depend upon like no other, a person who can care for me like no one else does. and sometimes I get depressed about that, but I just keep reminding myself that I have my whole life ahead of me to find someone like that.

I want you to think real hard about this: What do you want to do? Not in the immediate sense, but in your life. Who do you want to affect? How do you want to affect them? Why?

Now think: What are you doing to accomplish this? Is your life going to a place that will enable it? If not, then why?

Find a goal and pursue it. Think when you make a statement. Accept the possibility that you may be wrong and someone else is right. Be willing to change your beliefs based on facts and well reasoned arguments. Do not fall victim to popular opinion. Think and measure your opinions of something, and make choices unique to you.

Regardless of the state of your life, relations, or even the world, you are in control of how you act. Take responsibility for everything you do. Blaming something else removes your ability to make a change.

And fight anyone who would take this from you.

Geriatrics, longevity research and behavioral neuropsychology are perfidious to society as a whole and a threat to the majority of humans. Unless medical breakthroughs are accessible by all the populace, not just those with sufficient lucre to afford them, they present an unfair advantage to those able to afford them and in the end will increase the gap between the haves and have not to the point where it approximates speciation and the wealthy will be medically, financially and genetically superior.
Neuro-pyschology is a threat to the human condition and basic freedom. Research into genetic predispositon to "criminal" behavior is a human rights violation and will likely end horribly.

There is no right or wrong, it is all a construct fallacy to reach a preconceived objective either social or biological.

In a world increasingly becoming determinable mankind across the earth put their fingers in their ears and increasingly over time cry in vain and in denial for this truth, the fourth truth that free will is a lie is too much even for them to bear.

I wish I had Claire's powers (the cheerleader from Heroes), just so I could kill myself over and over.
Always wondered what it felt like.

The word "rust" is 80% of the word "trust"

I doubt anyone has posted this before.

Its a recipe for a replacement for popcorn when watching a movie in summer.

Step 1: goto freezer
Step 2: find frozen mint peas*
Step 3: eat. serves 1-8

Frozen peas and corn can be substituted if no frozen mint peas are avaliable due to being out of season or no avaliable locally.

Rumor in Clark Urinal games joins Photos. Also, the analyst bought one DROID pro for $99 and got one free, though the Wii U won't play DVDs.

Toronto Maple Leafs is my favorite team

Do your pets really love you? Or are they prone to stockholm syndrome because you feed them?

This is original. I painted it when i was two. That was 30 years ago for those that like simple math. :)

I have absolutely no logical idea of why I have Vladamir Lennin as my avatar.

viranimus:
Do your pets really love you? Or are they prone to stockholm syndrome because you feed them?

That actually made me laugh. I've never thought about SS with pets before. I dub this the most original post!

...shut up, I'm right! You know I'm right!

TheYellowCellPhone:

Um...

Yeah, I went there.

I've seen that before.

Okay here goes...
Duke Nukem Forever is the best game in the world!!!
There, no one has ever said that!!!

A relative handful of people make all the important decisions that effect the daily lives of everyone else. In my opinion, these people simultaneously deserve a medal and a swift execution.

A blimp on land is like a car in the sky, something has obviously gone awry.

A Kanye West song recently gave me an introspective moment. Seriously.

It was Stronger:

Specifically, the line "There's a thousand yous, there's only one of me." Now, I understand what he OBVIOUSLY meant by that, but I found that statement rather interesting upon reflection.

It sort of sums up how all people look at everyone else. To you, there is only you. You're the only person like yourself in the entire world. But if you look at some random person on the side of the road, that's "just some guy" or "just some girl". You group them as "people". But to each and every one of them, there is only them. And YOU are just "some guy".

Just something that popped into my head.

My friend and I have an inside joke involving a (completely fictional) action film known as "Car-Fist 2: The Final Fisting". It's about a cop named Jack Car-Fist. He has cars for fists and doesn't play by the rules. I'm honestly not sure how we came up with it, but I'm almost positive the name "Jack Carfist" was stolen from Loading Ready Run.

I am the mortal representation of insanity, no matter how much you care it shall have no effect on me the fact that I exist is just the first sign that something is extremely wrong with everything. It does not matter how hard you try to make sense of it all there are just some things that if you try to rationalize all rationality you previously believed you had will slowly be destroyed beneath the overpowering realization that sense is entirely optional when I exist and the only thing keeping you connected to it is the mere fact that everyone else seems to be connected to it as well but then you let go of it all and your life becomes that much more.

I am almost certain no one has ever wrote that paragraph before, maybe they came close but NO ONE has ever copied it word for word.

I'm an Australian who doesn't like beer, you won't hear that sentence every day haha

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:
My friend and I have an inside joke involving a (completely fictional) action film known as "Car-Fist 2: The Final Fisting". It's about a cop named Jack Car-Fist. He has cars for fists and doesn't play by the rules. I'm honestly not sure how we came up with it, but I'm almost positive the name "Jack Carfist" was stolen from Loading Ready Run.

"He's a loose cannon - but damn it he gets the job done!"

This is awesome and must be made. Good on you.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked