You have a kid by the last main character of the opposite sex of the last game you played, who is it

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Well, I discovered the maximum title limit. The end is, "- and what's your kid like?"
It's simple, think about the last game you played, and who the main character of the opposite sex is, and then imagine what a human/whatever hybrid would be like. For this topic, normal species boundaries are torn down, as you will see with my example.

So yeah, I recently dug up The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, and the main female (and I think only) character is Cynder the Dragon... so yeah... why am I more turned on by this than creeped out?

I think out kid would be my definition of a Drakon, humanoid with scaled, normal feet, legs and arms, clawed hands, a tail and wings. With control over one of the four "elements" Cynder controls.
It wouldn't matter for long though, Spyro would come find me and kick my ass so hard I puke my balls out.

...I was playing Portal 2 co-op?

Oh God.

Well, the last game I played was Neverwinter Nights 2. And my female PC was a Lawful Good Drow Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple/Elderich Knight

So our child would be 1/2th human, 1/4th Drow, 1/4th Red Drago

I can in no ways forsee that being strange.

It was Commander Shepard, and it was her favorite kid in the Citadel

Samus from the Metroid series (I'm playing all three Prime games in sequence). As for a kid...well...

...Can I get back to you on that?

Triss Merigold

Interesting combination: Red Head with Mocha Skin :P

Lilith from Borderlands...

...and where the hell is my wallet?

Hmmmm.
Samus, eh?
I wonder if she will be born with full power armor or not.
At this point I am actually kind of glad Team ninja took the helm.

The last game I played was Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I don't remember a female anywhere. The next before that was InFamous 2, which either means Nix or Kuo. One is some childish and crazy incendiary lady, the other might accidentally freeze me ... I'll go with Kuo thanks, and fingers crossed I have the conduit gene for when Cole kills all those regular people.

It was Zoey from Left 4 Dead, and Ellis is going to heartbroken when he finds out.

Erm.. Alice.. That's kinda wrong. She's like 17 or something in it, right? D:

The last game i played was call of the dead on CoD: Black ops sooo that means my kid is from Sarah Michelle Geller YES!!!. i think he would be a monster slayer badass.

That would be Kazooie.Well I'd have to assume our kid would be like a manbird from Ugly Americans.Ew.

bentley2210:
Erm.. Alice.. That's kinda wrong. She's like 17 or something in it, right? D:

I thought she was like, 27 or something, because the second game takes place a decade after the first, and she was 17ish then...
Unless you're talking about the first game, then count your blessing, my lucky son of a bitch friend (no offense), I'm counting 3, 5 if you count her tits.

Let's see....Mass Effect so...Liara....My kids are gonna be asari? Well now......

Ok TF2...no main charater MOVING ON.

Hmm ok Fallout 1 then well I guess it shall be child wait I pay a dude ok I'll go to the main charater of the last last game then.

Going back in time again Baldur's gate Man again!

Going farther back Portal 2 Chell OK I HOPE SHE CAN TALK. (I had to back track to far.

I'm playing F.E.A.R. 3 right now, so...Alma? Or Jin. Yeah, let's go with Jin. We all know how a kid with Alma turns out. As for the kid, well, I suppose he/she would be really good with technology and computers due to a combination of the parents knowledge and expertise. Same with firearms. Guess we'd just be making another F.E.A.R. operative down the line.

Oh great I need to not come to these after playing Fallout 3. I now have had a kid with my female main character who seems to enjoy killing people. I suppose the kid would have some kind of issues. If not mental ones inherited from its mother it would likely have physical ones since she's irradiated herself to insane amounts for Moira's survival guide. And the stuff she eats... mutated fire ant meat? XP

Copy and pasted from the other thread. :P

Lili from Psychonauts?

This thread is probably a lot more interesting for female gamers.

The Announcer from TF2?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess if we...had a child together-URK!

*dry heaves*

Sorry about that. If we had a child together...*shudders*...it would be caucasian with dark hair, brown or blue eyes and a somewhat down-turned nose.

Goddammit, why didn't I play something like Metroid Prime or Beyond Good and Evil today?

Alyx Vance, what can I say, I started playing Half life 2 again.

I was just playing the Madness returns.

Well, the kid would seem normal enough. But I've got a pretty fucked up imagination... the less said about Alice's and her inability to control it the better.

Yea, the kid would have some serious issues.

Neverhoodian:
The Announcer from TF2?!

-snip-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess if we...had a child together-URK!

*dry heaves*

Sorry about that. If we had a child together...*shudders*...it would be caucasian with dark hair, brown or blue eyes and a somewhat down-turned nose.

Goddammit, why didn't I play something like Metroid Prime or Beyond Good and Evil today?

YOU FAIL!
Sorry, I just had to say it.

I last played Duke Nukem Forever, and really the only female characters are strippers, so my child would be a poorly raised, often mocked child.

I last played Alice: Madness Returns. So i think my child would be sweet and trusting but have a lot of underlying psychological problems that causes them from making friends easily.

Yuki, from Vampire Smile.

I'd say that I wouldn't have anything to do with Yuki, especially not sex, but seeing as it's that psychotic slaughter-spree, I don't think I'd have a choice... And, saying no to a girl that's mounted you and has a chainsaw for an arm, isn't a very good idea.......

The last game I played was Touhou Project 2.7 so...Reimu.

Our child will be an easy going,kind, talented magician. Until he/she is hungry then heads will roll

Addendum: This works for me because I have a crush on Reimu so a senario were she is my mate makes me a happy happy man.

Faith from Mirror's Edge

That kids going to be athletic. I'm natural athletic and faith is.

Split-screen campaign on Reach with a lovely young lass a few days before I left all my controllers at my bro's place, and it's only been TF2 since then, so I guess she counts. Unfortunately, we're both a bit young to have a child, and I'm still far from ready to settle down for good. Dunno how her much her Christianity is gonna play into this. Shit. Man, now you've got me thinking, OP, I'd better come up with some contingencies in case we slip up.

This made me realize how few games actually have female lead characters. Well it would probably be Chell from portal then. I'd have a little half Aryan half Latino baby who happens to be a mute puzzle solving prodigy. Not the worse thing I've made. =P

Umah, from Blood Omen 2.

It would be like Twilight, except with a big breasted vampire who fails to be stupid (most of the time).
Kain would probably kill me out of some jealously (or not, he's Kain, he doesn't need a damn reason to kill) and Vorador just to protect her child.

Last game was Global Agenda so... a human with some some inherited biological engineering (and possibly elf ears).

Wow, I played Marvel vs. capcom 3 so I got some pretty good options. Let's see, Hsien-ko is out because I'm not a necrophiliac, so are Trish and Morrigan because I'd prefer it if my child wasn't Hellspawn. Tron and X-23 might be a little young for me, Jill Valentine is possesed, and Phoenix dies a bit too much for my taste. So that leaves me with Storm, Felicia, Chun-Li, C.Viper, and She-Hulk.

You know what? Fuck it, I wanna see what raising a little Hulkling would be like. I'd imagine he'd look like this, but with dreadlocks.

EDIT: Also, Storm is married to Black Panther so I'd probably wanna leave her alone. There's no part of that Situation that would work out well for me.

I think the last game to have a main character of the opposite gender that I played was BlazBlue. So Noel, I guess.
...Can I have Litchi please?
Either way I'd imagine the kid would be pretty normal. Probably blonde hair and blue eyes.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked