Avatar above you a Friend or Foe?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 33 NEXT

Nope....i will say...friendly

The avatar above looks like a bit of a lay-about, so I say enemy.

*EDIT* Different avatar now. Looks like a friendly mage, so i say friend.

A friend....i know my avatar is a robot but Obelix is so lovable you can't have him (and you don't want him)as a foe.

JakBandit2208:
Yea your a foe to me, due to the fact your avatar has a drink and I don't.

oh, I'm sorry, would you like some purple gatorade?

*finishes off the bottle*

well too bad >:D

Asterix and Obliex are pretty nice, so long as you're not trying to steal their village. I'll say friend.

Crap, got ninja'd. Okay, mysterious guy with drink... well, if you share, friend. If not, then an enemy who I will spend the rest of my life hunting down.

Pappytech:
Asterix and Obliex are pretty nice, so long as you're not trying to steal their village. I'll say friend.

Crap, got ninja'd. Okay, mysterious guy with drink... well, if you share, friend. If not, then an enemy who I will spend the rest of my life hunting down.

I would declare you a foe, because besides me having Sasuke who's a hater of everything- I am very confused with your Avatar and it hurts my head so yeah that's a good enough excuse right? Haha. Looks artistic though so I would at least admire you.

EVERYTHING is Garchomp food, so foe. For everything above me. And below. Especially giant robots, they're funner to kill. :D Yay overpowered dragons FTW.

Garchomp would definatly be a foe for me, I explode when I touch anything deadly.

BoredDragon:

JakBandit2208:
Yea your a foe to me, due to the fact your avatar has a drink and I don't.

oh, I'm sorry, would you like some purple gatorade?

*finishes off the bottle*

well too bad >:D

You Bastard!!!

also pappytech is a friend due to the fact we a common goal to get said gatorade.

EDIT

Super Meat Boy is cool by me lol

...friend?

btw: you get a cookie if you know what game my nw avatar's from

hmmm... foe, not a fan of anime

That Pokemon thing is a foe because I'm an ass

EDIT:changed but it is still a foe

Caramel Frappe:

Pappytech:

I would declare you a foe, because besides me having Sasuke who's a hater of everything- I am very confused with your Avatar and it hurts my head so yeah that's a good enough excuse right? Haha. Looks artistic though so I would at least admire you.

Actual thoughts: "Eeew, that creeps me o... OH LOOK PONY! Oh wait, now it's gone." - loooooped.
Sooo, I sir, in fear of pissing off that avatar declare you a... friend!

Friend, because elves are cool.

Foe, cause of your lack of elfishness.

Knife-28:

Friend, Rainbow is fucking baddass

Knife-28:

friend...maybe? i don't know...the war pony's pretty scary

Foe because theres a pony on your avatar. But now it changed into some girl I do not know but looks sort of animelike so it will be friend instead.

An elf? Well, as long as it isnt mutated or with the enclave, im good.

EDIT: - gah, ninja'd... Anyway, a guy showing nothing but his eye looks like he would probrably be hostile. At least he never saw a plasma rifle before.

Friend! :D
*Hoppip face*

Foe. He looks evil.

Not a Friend, but I can't say a Foe either, it's just, you got this creepy eye and all, hope you understand.

EDIT: - that was meant for the ninja guy, you look trustworthy enough though...

Knife-28:

Friend, cos Ponies and elves are bad-ass

chronicfc:

Knife-28:

Friend, cos Ponies and elves are bad-ass

Friend, because Orlando Bloom.

EDIT: Nope, I don't think so. You look evil, and not at all law abiding. Foe.

Friend Because Tim doesn't like fighting...although he will kill you >_>

Caramel Frappe:

Pappytech:

How can you not know the awesomeness that is Homestuck? It's a webcomic that I'm a pretty big fan of. My avatar is the main character, after he's achieved godhood and as he's about to restart the universe. And no, I'm not going to explain that statement, read the webcomic. It's good.

Anyway, yeah, Sauske is kind of insane. And violent. And scary. He's a foe. But I like Applejack, so... Frenemy.

Edit: And JackBandit can be my friend too.

Try as either of you might you will never get my gatorade as long as I still have my army of drinks and snack foods >:D

Friend he isn't doing anything hostile :3

...Possibly. Depends on if they will share the Pringles, if so then that might be possible.

BoredDragon better be a friend of John Connor. If so, a mutual relationship can be established. WAIT a MINUTE! I'm a cop! I'll beat the answers out of you. >:)
Okay, a squirrel with a sniper rifle is a definite asset.

i have NO clue....

Terminator 2?, I LOVED that movie!

Foe, because of the jumping. It makes me anxious.

DOOM GUY:
Terminator 2, I LOVED that movie!

Oh, enemy I guess Rarity is way too materialistic.

At DOOM GUY:

The Tall Man has love for none. Including a bouncing, purple pony.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 33 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked