Sex or Music?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Well, I am a virgin, so going another year without sex wouldn't exactly be hard (though really? No penis? That's just weird and would probably bring more trouble (how do I pee?) than it is worth). If it was more like the music example, where you have a magic repellant of sex so that I if I seek it out I get rejected or caught by the cops or hit with a fish or something, and no-one wants to have sex with me, consentually or otherwise, then I'd keep music for the year, though if I lost my penis for a year ... yeah, why not, it'd at least be interesting, and it isn't like I go showing people my penis anyway.

As for the 'forever' thing. I'd probably pick 'no music'. I could find enjoyment in other forms of entertainment, but not being able to have sex of any kind would probably limit my potential for any romantic relationships that may occur later down the track (chronogically). I mean, I don't have an interest in sex (I'm still young, so that will probably change as I get older) but just because I don't have a compulsion to have it doesn't mean it wouldn't serve an important and productive function in the promotion of a relationship (either romantic, for obvious reasons, or same-sex platonic, for the purpose of being able to properly communicate and interact in regards to a rather centralised aspect of social groups).

I have to point out that you can still have sex with out a penis/vagina. As long as your partner has one it's all good. And there is always anal... So i would give up sex because if there is a will there is a way. Plus music one of the things keeping me from mass murder.

If I also lost my sex drive then I would mind being without sex, but if not I'd have to pick music. For both.

Forever: I'd rather be able to have sex.

For a year: I'm pretty sure I ain't getting laid any time soon so I'd rather music.

Mr. Google:

Monkfish Acc.:
Oh no we can't say dick or vagina???? HOW ARE WE TO TALK ABOUT this is fucking stupid.

I'd rather go without sex, anyway. I don't even like sex. A whole life guaranteed without it would be fucking perfect for me.

You must be doing it wrong...very very wrong.

Or maybe I just don't like sex.
No that's impossible there is nobody like wait yes there fucking is.

(I am one of those twisted unnatural creatures in the thing I linked just making that clear)

thelonewolf266:

RAKtheUndead:
I've never had sex, nor will I ever. In that sense, even though I am definitively not a fan of music, it would be pretty fucking stupid not to pick music, because I'm never going to get laid anyway.

Bear in mind that I know this is a personal question and you have no obligation to answer it I was just wondering why you plan never to have sex?

It's less of a plan and more of an inevitable eventuality of my life. I can't talk to women romantically, nor do women think about me in a romantic fashion. I'm not about to go out and pay for a prostitute, so that leaves me devoid of sexual activity for the rest of my life.

Rule Britannia:

-----Leave your two answers seperated with a blank line :D-----

Why would I do that? The answer is the same for both. I will choose sex over music every day of my life from now until the universe goes dark. (It is my belief that the universe will always continue expanding, and eventually burn itself out.)

Do I really need to retype that for the second question?

In both cases I'll give up sex. There is still a whole world to explore besides putting your penis in stuff. Yeah sure I'll miss it, but it can still be enjoyable without. Missing music however would be too much. I'll seriously consider suicide if I turn deaf.

I choose sex. Music will be hard to do without, but I love sex too much to give it up just for music.

Christ, are most of you twelve?

I love music, truly do. Somehow though, the health benefits of music do not outweigh the health benefits of sex.

This thread smells of virgin so badly.

Music, gotta have music

Music. I'd choose music without even thinking. Honestly there was a good chance I was never going to have sex anyway so why give up my one true love for the possibility?

I've not had sex in 8 months anyway so, yeah, music. Actually I'd pick music anyway. Music is my entire life, I listen to it whenever I'm doing anything; walking, driving, playing games, lying down, sleeping etc etc
I buy like 2 new albums a week and music is an absolute emotional cure-all. Angry? Listen to Gallows or Parkway Drive. Sad? Listen to The Gaslight Anthem. Happy? Listen to The Cure
Music is everything to me so, if this did happen, my next girlfriend will just have to understand

Monkfish Acc.:

Mr. Google:

Monkfish Acc.:
Oh no we can't say dick or vagina???? HOW ARE WE TO TALK ABOUT this is fucking stupid.

I'd rather go without sex, anyway. I don't even like sex. A whole life guaranteed without it would be fucking perfect for me.

You must be doing it wrong...very very wrong.

Or maybe I just don't like sex.
No that's impossible there is nobody like wait yes there fucking is.

(I am one of those twisted unnatural creatures in the thing I linked just making that clear)

Well than i am sorry for 1 and 2 didn't mean to come off as a troll. sorry.

I dunno. So far, every person I've had sex with (Both in an out of a relationship) has ended up messed up and hurt me even more (Emotionally). So, because I also play a multitude of instruments, I'm going to have to say I'd rather be able to listen to music, as music and playing music has always been there for me, but sex and relationships have near ruined me.

Music. Sex? Never had it. I would DIE without my guitar though.

Ha! i don't care for music at all so i can answer this question with the snap of the fingers. I'm not even thinking about pleasure of sex and i can answer this question in a flash. I mean i have to pass on my genes or else that kind of nullifies the meaning of life (or at least my interpitation), not being able to have sex would be a bit of a problem if i wanted to pass on my genes now wouldn't it?

I would give up sex. Not that I have ever had it. (Or will ever)

Well that is a silly question I would obviously give up music and so would most sane people over the age of 20.

If it was for a year I would flip a coin. I am not really sure what it would be like having no sex for a year.

There is extremely few things in life I love more then music. I normally listen to music for a good 12 hours a day every day as well.

I'm gonna go with sex on this one.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but...I've already heard music.

Does masturbation count as sex? If not then I am certainly keeping my music. Chicks can gtfo
------
And if it's just one year I could survive with out music.

For the forever one, I would choose the .38 solution. I could not live without either of them for the rest of my life.

For the just one year, I would choose no sex.

I'm pretty sure this:

is equal to, if not better, than sex.

I'd give up sex. I've spent too much money buying CDs and instruments to suddenly become deaf to them. I've never spent a dime on sex. That's not the best reason but it's reason enough for me.

Also, when I get angry I need music to help me calm down, if it weren't for music I'd have eaten a shotgun years ago.

I'd give up music. Music is just one art. Sex is a seriously important part of bonding with romantic partners and not dying alone. Also, it's pretty fun.

Mackheath:

mandaforever:
I would pick sex without hesitation...music is good but Ive never heard anything that sounds better than sex.

then again, I usually go for such long periods of time without sex it wouldn't matter (I'm a single nerdy girl, I never leave my house because I'd rather play video games. Also, there's a SEVERE shortage of sexy nerd guys around. Tragic :/)

Really? Most of my nerdy friends are kinda cute. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places. =o

maybe... seems like where I live may have something to do with that :/

also...introduce me? haha jk..I think...

Mackheath:

mandaforever:
I would pick sex without hesitation...music is good but Ive never heard anything that sounds better than sex.

then again, I usually go for such long periods of time without sex it wouldn't matter (I'm a single nerdy girl, I never leave my house because I'd rather play video games. Also, there's a SEVERE shortage of sexy nerd guys around. Tragic :/)

Really? Most of my nerdy friends are kinda cute. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places. =o

That's sad. I know a lot of sexy nerdy guys........

OT:
For the first question and the second question, much as I love sex I'd rather go without sex than music. Music is my life and my passion. Plus it's pretty hard to dance....well to do the dancing I do, without music. And music tends to be an escape for me....

Music. And isn't this in the wrong place? I mean, its not a forum game...
Anyway: I hate contact with people and I see it only as an act to create babies.

When I think of female genitals, I see a baby's head bursting out of one amidst screams.... *shudder*
But yeah: music is a huge part of my life. I'm one of those people who still walks into a brick and mortar music store and searches high and low for treasures. If I'm awake, I'm probably listening to music. I listen to music until I'm so tired that it's making sleeping hard for me and thus causing me physical pain almost every night.
So yeah: thing I don't want anyway/seems disgusting to me vs something I absolutely love. Guess which wins?

mandaforever:

Mackheath:

mandaforever:

maybe... seems like where I live may have something to do with that :/

also...introduce me? haha jk..I think...

Look around; there's quite a few on these forums. They are just too shy to show themselves. XP

A Raging Emo:
I dunno. So far, every person I've had sex with (Both in an out of a relationship) has ended up messed up and hurt me even more (Emotionally). So, because I also play a multitude of instruments, I'm going to have to say I'd rather be able to listen to music, as music and playing music has always been there for me, but sex and relationships have near ruined me.

Maybe you just suck at relating to people and as a consequence attract other people who suck at relating?

Also, for the rest, I stand by my earlier comments. Either that, or video games have somehow neutered almost the lot of you. "Ew, sex is icky!"

No, icky is sliding a very thin metal tube between cells in your dermal and sub-dermal layers and then delivering by pressure a fluid containing DEAD FRIGGING BACTERIUM. That, dear friends, is icky. Sex is just, at times, sticky. Well, the aftermath is, certainly.

BlueMage:

A Raging Emo:

Maybe you just suck at relating to people and as a consequence attract other people who suck at relating?

Also, for the rest, I stand by my earlier comments. Either that, or video games have somehow neutered almost the lot of you. "Ew, sex is icky!"

No, icky is sliding a very thin metal tube between cells in your dermal and sub-dermal layers and then delivering by pressure a fluid containing DEAD FRIGGING BACTERIUM. That, dear friends, is icky. Sex is just, at times, sticky. Well, the aftermath is, certainly.

How about sticking a fleshy tube/appendage with many nerve endings in to a liquid filled (acidic liquid) hole with many nerve endings on the walls, ending in the release of microspoic automatons carrying a warhead (of sorts) carrying the male's DNA?

I see NOTHING appealing in that.

Troublesome Lagomorph:

BlueMage:

A Raging Emo:

How about sticking a fleshy tube/appendage with many nerve endings in to a liquid filled (acidic liquid) hole with many nerve endings on the walls, ending in the release of microspoic automatons carrying a warhead (of sorts) carrying the male's DNA?

Then clearly, you're not considering the after effects of jiggling that fleshy appendage back and forth inside the acidic environment described. Also, it's not always acidic. Anyways, where was I? Ah yes, jiggling the fleshy appendage back and forth, until the warhead erupts in a spray of wriggling DNA.

And then you cuddle afterwards and feel like the world could end and that'd be fine.

'scuse me, something I've got to do.

BlueMage:

Troublesome Lagomorph:

BlueMage:

Then clearly, you're not considering the after effects of jiggling that fleshy appendage back and forth inside the acidic environment described. Also, it's not always acidic. Anyways, where was I? Ah yes, jiggling the fleshy appendage back and forth, until the warhead erupts in a spray of wriggling DNA.

And then you cuddle afterwards and feel like the world could end and that'd be fine.

Sounds unpleasant. You know, making all that contact with a disgusting meatbag.

Troublesome Lagomorph:

BlueMage:

Troublesome Lagomorph:

Sounds unpleasant. You know, making all that contact with a disgusting meatbag.

Well, if you're going to go all "I'm so robotic one zero one one zero" I'll have you know I build robots, so you're still someone's bitch :P

Control systems too. Trust me, when you deal with machines constantly, you end up craving the meatbag interaction. Unless you insist that you're part of a forerunner of the Cult Mechanicus. Gimme some of that High Gothic!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked