Mashle Main Cast
Image via Crunchyroll

What Is the Mashle Intro Song?

The song that will never leave your head.

Mashle is an anime all about magic and muscles, but what has drawn many people to the show is its music. Mashle has gone viral on social media simply for its incredible opening song, but you might be wondering, what exactly is it?

Recommended Videos

What Is the Mashle Opening Song?

Mash eating cream puff in Mashle
Image via Crunchyroll

Mashle has had two opening songs throughout its run so far, but the most popular of these is the OP for Season 2, “Bling-Bang-Bang-Born” by the hip-hop duo Creepy Nuts. This song wasn’t just a viral success on its own but its success also put a lot of anime fans onto Mashle.

As you’d expect you can check the song out on Spotify, YouTube, and everywhere else you get your music. Interestingly this isn’t the only song that Creepy Nuts have had featured in anime, the song “Daten” was also featured as the opening for Call of the Night. We expect that the success of “Bling-Bang-Bang-Born” means more anime appearances for the duo.

What Was the Mashle Season 1 Opening Song?

mashle header
Screenshot via Crunchyroll

Different in style, the opening for Mashle Season 1 is “Knock Out” by Taiiku Okazaki. This post-hardcore song has a great mix of groovy guitar work a catchy chorus and really impressive drum work. 

While it might not have got the spotlight that Mashle Season 2’s opening has, this is still one of the better openings that we’ve seen in recent times and ultimately what started the trend of Mashle having great opening songs.

What Is the Mashle Ending Song?

Mashle has had two unique ending songs, one for each season of the show so far. Season 1 ended with “Chou Cream Funk” by Philosophy no Dance, while Season 2 introduced fans to “Tokyo’s Way!” by the group Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku. If you haven’t seen Mashle yet both seasons can be streamed on Crunchyroll.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Complete My Hero Academia Filler List
Legendary Entertainment and Netflix are making a My Hero Academia live-action movie with bad Army of the Dead and Obi-Wan Kenobi writer Joby Harold.
Read Article KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 3 Release Date And Time Confirmed
KonoSuba Season 3 art.
Read Article Why Was Yuri!!! On Ice the Movie: Ice Adolescence Canceled?
Yuri on Ice movie poster
Related Content
Read Article Complete My Hero Academia Filler List
Legendary Entertainment and Netflix are making a My Hero Academia live-action movie with bad Army of the Dead and Obi-Wan Kenobi writer Joby Harold.
Read Article KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 3 Release Date And Time Confirmed
KonoSuba Season 3 art.
Read Article Why Was Yuri!!! On Ice the Movie: Ice Adolescence Canceled?
Yuri on Ice movie poster
Author
Ryan Galloway
Ryan is a Senior Staff Writer for The Escapist who has been working at GAMURS since 2020. He covers a wide variety of topics between anime and gaming and boasts a degree in Journalism from Murdoch University. Email: [email protected]