Sandbox and Minecraft in Infinite Craft

How to Make Sandbox in Infinite Craft

Are ideas brewing as you play Infinite Craft? Do you have a creation in mind, but you need Sandbox as one of the ingredients? Then, here’s how to make Sandbox in Infinite Craft.

Recommended Videos

How to Make Sandbox in Infinite Craft

If you want to make Sandbox in Infinite Craft, I’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that it’s pretty easy to do and only takes six steps. Here’s how you make Sandbox:

• Earth + Wind = Dust
  • Dust + Dust = Sand
  • Water + Fire = Steam
  • Steam + Fire = Engine
  • Engine + Sand = Sandbox

And the bad news? Combining Sandbox with Car does not give you Grand Theft Auto 6 or any game at all. Given that Infinite Craft’s AI uses all a word’s meanings, I’d hoped much the same. But instead, Sandbox + Car = Sandcastle, at least according to IC. I guess it was picturing a trip to the beach rather than an open-world car-stealing game.

So, what happens when you combine Sandbox with other things? Here are some of the creations I ended up with:

• Sandbox + Swamp = Quicksand
  • Sandbox + Evil = Hell
  • Sandbox + Darth Maul = Sand Maul

Related: How to Make Money in Infinite Craft

I couldn’t wrap my head around that last one, but Infinite Craft does tend to make words or phrases up. Sure, it’ll try and blend your items into a real-world thing, but on other occasions, it’ll just smash parts of words together.

I did manage to make a few games, combinations where Infinite Craft went with the gaming definition of Sandbox. Here’s what worked for me:

• Sandbox + Metropolis = SimCity
  • Sandbox + Nuclear = Fallout
  • Sandbox + Mutant = Minecraft

There are plenty of other combinations out there, some gaming-related, some not. Have a poke around and see what you can uncover, and any new creations should be added to your Infinite Craft creation bank. That’s how to make Sandbox in Infinite Craft.

Infinite Craft is available now on Neal.fun. If you’re looking for more guides for Infinite Craft, stay tuned to the Escapist!

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How to Find the Western Bridge Key in No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked Western Bridge Key
Read Article How Long Is FF16: The Rising Tide DLC?
Painterly promo art showing Clive, Jill, and Joshua fighting Leviathan in Final Fantasy 16 The Rising Tide DLC
Read Article AFK Journey Character Tier List (April 2024)
Related Content
Read Article How to Find the Western Bridge Key in No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked Western Bridge Key
Read Article How Long Is FF16: The Rising Tide DLC?
Painterly promo art showing Clive, Jill, and Joshua fighting Leviathan in Final Fantasy 16 The Rising Tide DLC
Read Article AFK Journey Character Tier List (April 2024)
Author
Chris McMullen
Chris McMullen is a freelance contributor at The Escapist and has been with the site since 2020. He returned to writing about games following several career changes, with his most recent stint lasting five-plus years. He hopes that, through his writing work, he settles the karmic debt he incurred by persuading his parents to buy a Mega CD. Outside of The Escapist, Chris covers news and more for GameSpew. He's also been published at such sites as VG247, Space, and more. His tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though he'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based. At Escapist, he's covered such games as Infinite Craft, Lies of P, Starfield, and numerous other major titles.