The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 18 NEXT

a bottle of water...

lets hope the apocalypse is a great drought otherwise im already dead

Prepare to bludgeon zombies to death with a massive piece of my bed!

Nail clippers.... CURSE YOU OBJECTS ON MY LEFT!

A rowing machine. I don't think I'm strong enough to wield this. Maybe as a defensive structure it could work well.

Laid on my sofa so imidiately to my left is a sofa cusion I guess I could swing it around wildly and see what happens but behind that above the window is a curtain pole I think I'll that in my quest to survive an apocalyptic event :)

Haha bitches i have a pillow i can still smother people *gets head eat off*

My wall? The fuck do I do with that... Let me go around the wall. Oh, some bungee cord.
Chances? Well, I suppose it is useful. If use it to help me run like hell before the people with actual weapons get here.

A set of car keys, two people and three desktops with monitors, keyboards, etc.
So... If we go buy the video game style of carrying stuff, I guess I should be able to melee the crap out if people. And check my Facebook.

MY left is a whisky bottle.

My monitors left (which is where the hand is pointing) is a vodka bottle. (Also a giant stack of books with a fedora on top.)

Come at me Bro.

A glass cup with the dregs of my orange juice. If I shatter it, I could take out the grand total of one bad guy in this coming weapons apocalypse. Woo!

A USB-stick.. I'm so fucked.

Well, it's...

I guess I'm fine then, because I can control all the weapons in the world! Or at least, two simultaneously. Also, all I need is some cover and I regenerate instantly.

Coil ring notebook.. Well at least I can fling paper airplanes at people and fling them with the springy coil... hmmm.. must make me the village idiot.. YAY!! I live because you always need to have a village idiot.

My swords are on the other side of the room... bah. On my left is a screwdriver. So I guess I'm going to go all DIY Rambo.

What the fuck is a weapon apocalypse?

I wish people would stop making this exact same fucking thread, just worded a little differently, all the fucking time. This is probably the 20th fucking 'The object to your [direction] is your weapon in the [apocalypse scenario]' I've seen. Just fucking stop it.

... My old spice deodorant...

Well, maybe I can convince the old spice guy to show up and destroy the zombies by pulling a shotgun out of his ass? :D

EDIT: and yet surprisingly I agree, in less harsher terms, with the guy above me

I put my feet up in a weird position.... it's my left leg.
I can either tear it off and whack zombies with it or I guess maybe be a kickboxing with it would rock too.

Simskiller:
MY left is a whisky bottle.

My monitors left (which is where the hand is pointing) is a vodka bottle. (Also a giant stack of books with a fedora on top.)

Come at me Bro.

Uh, your left is the direction the hand is pointing. The monitor's left is your right
<- that way is left, and that way is right ->

I have two things to my left. My portable 1TB Hard Drive... Or my internet router... well i guess it could be worse.

I don't know how a plastic smurf would help me against Zombies... I don't think that it'll help me at all.

Well, I have a massive amounts of CDs, DVDs, a large cabinet, a sword-shaped letter opener, a couple of pewter dragon statues, a large wooden cobra statue, a selection of of daggers and 2 laser pointers (with multiple laser-shaping heads).

Well, I'm sure I can construct some sort of weaponry from all that.

A Wilson brand tennis racket. Better than nothing I suppose.

A printer.
I guess it depends how slow they are?

All the wii-mote attachments...THE WHEELS OF FATE ARE TURNING... FIGHT!

A poster about 17 different Swedish tree's. Uhh... Do zombies have dendrophobia perhaps?

Um... to the left of my computer on my desk I have my headphones, an empty dice bag, and an "autism Awareness" wristband...
To my direct left is my bed...

I liked this thread better when it was my right and I had my Sonic Screwriver

An empty beer bottle.
You can inflict serious damage with it.

ultimateownage:
What the fuck is a weapon apocalypse?

I wish people would stop making this exact same fucking thread, just worded a little differently, all the fucking time. This is probably the 20th fucking 'The object to your [direction] is your weapon in the [apocalypse scenario]' I've seen. Just fucking stop it.

Ah, but see, this thread is different! The last one I saw was the item to your right. Totally different.
Plus I assume some people have moved stuff around some and its interesting anyway so whatever. If you don't like it please just don't post.

Yeah, I'll stab them with a car key. Sure, it'll work!

My Guitar
http://www.lagguitars.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?GUID=22d59c4c-f272-4421-912c-36e815be3f6f

Don't know if i can fight my way out with that but i'll give it a shot

Directly to my left is a box of wires...
I suppose I could help someone make a bomb or something.

Either a stone buddha or a water bottle,either way im still dead eventualy.

A couch cushion... o' boy, i got myself a shuicide run to the shtore. :3

A Zombie head.

If it magically becomes not ceramic any more I've got a chance.

The mouse for my second laptop.....meh, could've done worse; there's a small plastic bag next to it.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked