Full Nibel Region Map in FF7 Rebirth: All Intel, Caches & More

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Square Enix

Technically the first region you visit in Final Fantasy 7 (FF7) Rebirth, the Nibel Region is also one of the last you’ll get to in the game, so here’s a map of all the intel, Caches, Chocobo Stops, and more for that part of the game.

Recommended Videos

A Map of Every Location, Intel, Cache, & Chocobo Stop in the Nibel Region of FF7 Rebirth

I’ve compiled a map of the Nibel Region in FF7 Rebirth, which you can see in the images below. As a note, you’ll need to get the region’s chocobo to get most of the stuff here, though I think that’s technically optional. Still, it’s highly recommended. The chocobo is just to the southeast of the airstrip and requires you to play a minigame. Frankly, it’s my favorite chocobo in the game, so I do recommend you get it. Once you’ve gotten the lovely bird, you’ll be able to get pretty much everything here.

A map showing the Nibel Region of Final Fantasy 7 (FF7) Rebirth, with all of the locations for intel, chocobo stops, caches, and more.
A map showing the Nibel Region of Final Fantasy 7 (FF7) Rebirth, with all of the locations for intel, chocobo stops, caches, and more.

Here’s a List of Everything on the Nibel Region Map

As a quick note, there’s nothing really of interest in the past map, so you really only have to pay attention to the Nibel Region (Present) in FF7 Rebirth. There aren’t as many things to get as some other regions, but I do recommend doing so, because Chadley’s Materia and the Party XP you get are really valuable. Also, frankly, the Nibel Region’s chocobo is just a lot of fun to use. You’ll thank me later.

• 4 Remnawave Towers
  • 12 Combat Assignments
  • 3 Divine Intel/Summon Crystals
  • 4 Lifesprings/Expedition Intel
  • 4 Protorelics/Phenomenon Intel
  • 1 Moghouse
  • 7 Chocobo Stops
  • 4 Caches
  • 1 Excavation Intel

And that’s our complete map of the Nibel Region in FF7 Rebirth!

If you’re looking for more, here’s our complete map of the Gongaga Region in FF7 Rebirth.

related content
Read Article All Character Classes in Daggerheart’s Open Beta
Read Article How to Get S Rank in Loveless in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth loveless cloud
Read Article All Queen’s Blood Ranks in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth queen's blood cloud vs red xiii
Related Content
Read Article All Character Classes in Daggerheart’s Open Beta
Read Article How to Get S Rank in Loveless in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth loveless cloud
Read Article All Queen’s Blood Ranks in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth queen's blood cloud vs red xiii
Author
Liam Nolan
Liam Nolan is the Managing Editor of The Escapist. After getting his Master of Arts in English in 2016, he began writing about comics, television, movies, and video games, with his work appearing at such outlets as Marvel.com, CBR, and The Mary Sue. When he's not writing on pop culture, you can find Liam working on his creative projects or traveling. He's been with The Escapist since 2023. You can follow him on Twitter @LD_Nolan or on Bluesky @ldnolan.bsky.social.