How to Get Alan Wake 2’s Witchfinder Station Computer Password

Alan Wake 2. How do you unlock the Witchfinder Station computer?

Alan Wake 2’s forest stations are worth exploring, particularly if you’re a fan of health kits, goodies and so on. But wandering around, you might be wondering how to get Alan Wake 2’s Witchfinder Station computer password.

Recommended Videos

Where to Find the Password for the Witchfinder Station PC in Alan Wake 2

When you find the computer, with its four digit password, you could be forgiven for thinking you’re going to have pour over some puzzle. That’s how you get your hands on Alan Wake 2’s shotgun, after all. But it’s surprisingly easy to unlock the PC.

Why? Because the password is right there, on a sticky note. It’s easy to miss because when you interact with the computer it zooms into the screen. Instead, what you have to do is aim at the yellow splotch and them move your focus until the torch beam isn’t on the sticky note itself.

Related: Do You Need to Play Alan Wake 1 & Control Before Alan Wake 2?

You’ll then see the password which, for me, was 2547. It’s possible the code could be different for you but whatever’s on that note, put it into the computer and it’ll unlock.

And your reward? Basically, a couple of emails about the Federal Bureau of Control’s fiction experiments. There aren’t any extra items, but if you’re a completist it’s cool to be able to read those emails.

And that’s how to get Alan Wake 2’s Witchfinder Station computer password.

If you’re looking for more, check out our explainer of who Ahti is in Alan Wake 2.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article All Project Slayers Codes in Roblox (March 2024)
A header for the Project Slayers game in Roblox.
Read Article Anime Souls Simulator X Codes (March 2024)
Promo image for Anime Souls Simulator X
Read Article Spin 4 Free UGC Codes (March 2024)
Promo image for Spin 4 Free UGC.
Related Content
Read Article All Project Slayers Codes in Roblox (March 2024)
A header for the Project Slayers game in Roblox.
Read Article Anime Souls Simulator X Codes (March 2024)
Promo image for Anime Souls Simulator X
Read Article Spin 4 Free UGC Codes (March 2024)
Promo image for Spin 4 Free UGC.
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.