The avatar above is coming to kill your family.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

How to you plan to stop he avatar above from taking down your family?

I'm sorry gentlemen but I rigged my house with explosives >:D *blows up house*

You kind of stand out in Black when the lights are on, pulls out shotgun and fires.

Also I should mention the only thing that can kill my avatar, is a Zanpakuto (The name of the swords they use in Bleach.) Or another hollow/espada of higher rank. Extreme speed, super strength, master swordsman ship and other abilties makes you Mr glowing eyes ninja a dead man.

I don't mind... I killed them already.

See...

<<<

Dam, I can't really stop death.

At least it's the normal way to go.

DAMN BUS!!!!

Ran over my Dad!!

*Growls at*

Quick... Bite the Break Line *bites*

I got the perfect plan to stop this wolf or fox! >.>
*throws a bone* GO GET IT BOY!

The Ninja trap!

A bowl of exploding Ramen.

My only weakness D:

OT: friend: THE TRUCKERS ARE COMING!
ME: It's a good thing I dug this big hole yesterday >.>

NINJAS ARE ENEMIES OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR PONY AND THEREFORE THEY SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GODS ABOVE AS I VIOLENTLY STRIKE YOU DOWN! SKROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNK!!!!!

Where's my chair? Ah here it is!
*Chair smack*
Fatality!

*holds a mirror up*

SEIZURE!

*places wrestling ring in front lawn*
And now we wait

*FirstToStrike approaches the ring*
NOW!!!
*Wrestling ring explodes*

I summon 23 enemy ninjas to invoke the Law of Inverse Ninja Power and kick all your asses with a combo that'd impress Dante.

I create a time distortion that makes 7 days go by for Neku in what is 2 seconds for me.
Edit: and it's called "conservation of ninjutsu"

Oh but he's so small :3
*grabs flyswatter*

Aw well
*smashes with flyswatter*

Aiedail256:
I create a time distortion that makes 7 days go by for Neku in what is 2 seconds for me.
Edit: and it's called "conservation of ninjutsu"

Conservation of Ninjutsu sounds more like a ninja can wilfully hold back while waiting for an opponent who needs all the saved ninjutsu piled on them. The way I phrase it, it's a lot less ambiguous.

And I've already discussed how I'd handle this. Then again, summoning the 23 enemy ninjas might be the hard part.

I hire an all-star team of other JRPG characters.

Release the kraken!
*kraken released*

staika:
*places wrestling ring in front lawn*
And now we wait

*FirstToStrike approaches the ring*
NOW!!!
*Wrestling ring explodes*

CURSE YOU!!!

*dies*

OT:

There's a Samurai behind you. Good luck!

I make the ultimate warrior see logic and his head explodes

I use my special ninja skill and ambush you!

I break the fourth wall and grab you :3

I call upon the pegasus ponies to go and break up the cloud that's raining on you! now you can never frolic in rain again muahahaha

That makes me sound like a huge brony, oh wait I am >:D

Wanna try my new cupcake recipe?

(Secret ingredient: anesthetic capable of knocking three fully-grown horses out cold.)

Go all Marty McFly and blast Van Halen into his headphones and pretend to be an alien.

I use some rope and trip you which causes you to fall down my bottomless pit of death!

I'll love and tolerate the crap out of them!

ANIME GIRLS ARE ALSO ENEMIES OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR PONY AND THEREFORE SHE SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE WARRIOR AS I FEEL THE POWER OF GODS BEING BESTOWED UPON ME! SKROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!!

Put some wheat out. Ponys like wheat. I think so anyway. A small landmine will be hidden in there. Enjoy.

Bury it?

Your just going to have a bad time going upstairs

FOOLISH CONSTRUCTION WORKER! YOU CANNOT FATHOM THE POWER OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR PONY! YOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF A MILLION BRUTAL SUNS AS I DESTROY WITH THE POWER OF THE GODS! SKRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKK!

Yes, I know it is the Engineer.

I put a delicious bale of hay in the corner as a distraction. Go get it, little pony! Neeeiiigh!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked