Draw some ponies (you know you want to)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ponies are awesome, so lets bust out the MSPaint, GIMP, Photoshop or whatever you like and start drawing a pony in the image of yourself, your avatar or anything or anybody you like.

Here is a template if you would like to use it:

And my Dr.Rockzo pony (It's crude I'm not good at drawing)

Use imageshack/tinypic etc. to upload your ponies.

Ok Internet, I Have to ask, What caused this whole MLP Phase again? I'm sure i heard it before but have since forgot.
(on Public Computer so no painting)

Diablo1099:
Ok Internet, I Have to ask, What caused this whole MLP Phase again? I'm sure i heard it before but have since forgot.
(on Public Computer so on painting)

Oh Christ. Not this again.

OT: I suck at drawing. Even if it's just coloring a template. And since I haven't given you guys any nightmares with my "art", I think I deserve compensation. A lifetime supply of A&W root-beer, please.

Not drawn, because I suck at MS paint and Photoshop freehand.

Made using this handy deviantART tool:
http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Diablo1099:
(on Public Computer so no painting)

MLP is awesome... because ponies!

sravankb:

Diablo1099:
(on Public Computer so on painting)

Oh Christ. Not this again.

OT: I suck at drawing. Even if it's just coloring a template. And since I haven't given you guys any nightmares with my "art", I think I deserve compensation. A lifetime supply of A&W root-beer, please.

Come on, mine is crap but give it a go or no root beer for you.

Heres one I made a while ago

Its me, as a pooooonnnnnny
I have loads on my DA but most are crappy anyway.

These are some I have done, for various reasons...

So there is that...

Here's me as a pony, I used the pony creator on deviant art

What we need is a separate section of the forum dedicated for 'bronies'
On one side people hate it ( and hide it in poor excuses, like 'too many threads' and such ) and on the other side people love it ( to death and aren't what you'd call subtle about it )

In such a love it or hate it situation a dedicated forum section is required.

THE SECOND SEASON IS HERE!!! THATS WHY!!!

TimeLord:
Not drawn, because I suck at MS paint and Photoshop freehand.

Made using this handy deviantART tool:

I did that too!

Gotta love ponies.

Can't believe I did this, but here's my giraffapony.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/myponyp.png/

For some reason Imageshack never lets me imbed stuff. :<

Here's my sketch...

I know that ponies are awsum, epic,ect., but what started this craze?, i never even heard of the show before this started, so why has the internet taken up such an interest on what is a little girl's kids show?
and don't say that it's just the internet, somebody must have done something to start all this, so what was it?

Diablo1099:
I know that ponies are awsum, epic,ect., but what started this craze?, i never even heard of the show before this started, so why has the internet taken up such an interest on what is a little girl's kids show?
and don't say that it's just the internet, somebody must have done something to start all this, so what was it?

Well the MLP craze began on 4chan image boards under the Cartoons and Animation section of the website, a cartoon enthusiast made some image macros and reaction images using images from the show and the interest of the show stemmed from that. BECAUSE PONIES!!!

I'd do one... but it might take some time.

To OP: Now was that so hard?
I was thinking that guy who did that collage project on MLP caused this, but no longer.
Enjoy your lovingly and yet badly drawn ponies.

It's almost like there isn't a specific MLP community group where you can keep your MLP only related things in a place where people who like MLP will know where to look for it.

I wouldn't mind 'as much' if this were a valid thread asking for opinions or input from people who are not fans, even if those massively repeated threads are full of garbage on both sides to the point where you can fuel your ego either way.

Edit: If you didn't know there was a community group, congratulations now you can go join it and be a happy 'ponyboy' and let this thread die.

Takuanuva:
Here's my sketch...

Those spoiler tags are very misleading sir, I demand you make that drawing 90% worse to match your spoiler tags. Seriously, that's a very good sketch.

Behold, My inner pony.

scumofsociety:
I can't draw, but I can add an awesome pony picture I found the other day.

You are welcome.

*Gasp* image

Quickly bronies, it's time to love and tolerate him :).

scumofsociety:

You are welcome.

I think this is the best picture I have seen all day!

scumofsociety:

You are welcome.

I'm sure that you only did that because you were never loved and tolerated enough.

OT:Can't draw and I don't have paint on my mac so I'm just going to enjoy everyone else's pictures

scumofsociety:
snip

I just added that to my folder of 'greatest images on the internet'.
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

aw shucks here ya go

cokey mcsnortfuck!

Cavan:
It's almost like there isn't a specific MLP community group where you can keep your MLP only related things in a place where people who like MLP will know where to look for it.

I wouldn't mind 'as much' if this were a valid thread asking for opinions or input from people who are not fans, even if those massively repeated threads are full of garbage on both sides to the point where you can fuel your ego either way.

Edit: If you didn't know there was a community group, congratulations now you can go join it and be a happy 'ponyboy' and let this thread die.

Except that there is (probably) a user group for Call of Duty and yet no one complains that all CoD threads should be in CoD user groups exclusively...

Diablo1099:

Well for one thing this craze is based solely on the latest version of MLP, Friendship is Magic, that started a year ago on Monday. So it's best to think of it just as any other new show that people like.

If you want a specific starting point, I'd point you to this rather alarmist article on Cartoon Brew that rushed to condemn Lauren Faust's involvement in what the author assumed would be a terrible show before he had even seen it.

Escapist, meet my avatar as a pony:

If you can work out why I included all those specific details, good for you.

Also, if you go into this (reposted link) and insert these codes, you'll see what I did for someone else...Don't think I'd ever really be able to draw something like this manually...

Bob_Dobb:

sravankb:
I suck at drawing. Even if it's just coloring a template. And since I haven't given you guys any nightmares with my "art", I think I deserve compensation. A lifetime supply of A&W root-beer, please.

I actually spent a decent amount of time on this. Mind you, I didn't draw it; I just used the Pony creator thing, but it still took a whole 3 minutes.

So, where's me root beer now?

Kapow! This here's the Sampony:

Had this kickin' around fer a few months now, but in the spirit of the occasion I'm sharin' it here.

sravankb:

Bob_Dobb:

sravankb:
I suck at drawing. Even if it's just coloring a template. And since I haven't given you guys any nightmares with my "art", I think I deserve compensation. A lifetime supply of A&W root-beer, please.

I actually spent a decent amount of time on this. Mind you, I didn't draw it; I just used the Pony creator thing, but it still took a whole 3 minutes.

So, where's me root beer now?

No A&W In Australia so still no rootbeer.

Sure, why not. I'm bored enough. xD

This would be the real me as a pony. I used the template and drew the rest in Flash MX.

Always gotta have my scarf with me. 8D

Because I'm terrible at drawing,Sky made me a nice one which was based off of me.

It's funny, There's already Sky, Cam and Sam Ponies in this thread, we just need a Revolverpony and we've got the complete set.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked