Rate the song above you!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 143 NEXT

2/10
Sounds messy. The lead singer does not sound bad, but can do a better job. Always fun hearing a new or less played music genre/style, but this was a little too special.

5/10 Never played the game, so I can't tell if good or bad.

7/10 Mostly because the first 15 seconds synced up with your avatar and it made me laugh.

8/10, was just listening to Touhou music. Sounds great.

]

7/10 Lain has a cool soundtrack.

3/10
It felt like getting hit by a truck...

7/10 good song, but never one of my favourite from that band.

8/10... yus yus... Moonlight Sonata pretty song...

5/10 not really that interesting.

5/10 The music was fine, but I don't think I like that singer's voice : /

5/10... meh... I liked the video but it was kind of generic tone and sound wise... though if the video counted I'd say it made for that with a generous amount of cleavage...

sextus the crazy:
Things and stuff

Love the Dead Kennedys...<.<

Here's Jello playing with J mascis, of Dinosaur jr./J Mascis+The Fog, and Mike Watt, The Minutemen/fIREHOSE/dos... The legends of punk rock meet one of the god fathers of indie rock and grunge...<.<

9/10 Because Jello Biafra is awesome.

4/10 Too lethargic a rock song for my liking...

7.5/10

Pretty cool.

7/10 Not my favorite by them.

4/10. I feel like 4 minutes of my life have been stolen, but it is a lot better than some other stuff I have heard.

0/10 not available in my country...<.<

7/10 It was pretty good but since I'm more sleep than awake I think I missed a bit of the song...
Edit:Eh, I just realized, that does not mean the song is boring it just means that I'm too drowzy to be able to listen to anything that's calm.

I know I know, it's technically 2 songs but they might as well be 1.

6/10
Quite catchy, definitely reminds me of the 90's, although I think I prefer the track from the Japanese version of that game :D

Anything less than a 9 and I will destroy your puny mortal realm.

Daystar Clarion:
6/10
Quite catchy, definitely reminds me of the 90's, although I think I prefer the track from the Japanese version of that game :D

Anything less than a 9 and I will destroy your puny mortal realm.

8/20.

Pretty upbeat chill tune. Has that '90s throwback JRPG sound to it.

7.5/10 Funky!

5/10 I liked the beginning, but nothing else...

7/10 Funky in a way I can't explain. Not a big fan of the singer though but I'm guessing that's because I haven't really heard this type of music.

It did remind me of this band though.

7/10. Entertaining enough and well-played, but as often said here, not my style of music. They looked like they were having fun, though.

7/10 The autotuned singing voice was pretty annoying and I ahted when it dipped into dub step style womping... but the talking holographic face was pretty cool and it was surprisingly good... and almost nostalgic for some reason... probably cause it reminded me of that one Blue song...<.<

8/10 A little out of the ordinary, but that is part of the charm. Sounds good and I liked it.

8/10 - Basically really nice. The voice and the flute were really good. Might have been a bit on the long side, though. It started to sound a little samey towards the end.

8/10
A bit slow, but enjoyable.

7/10 Still not really my thing.

9/10
Gorillaz are awesome.

Ahh, that sounded good. 7/10 Ninja!

Again, 7/10. Maybe a point deducted for the ninja :P

10/10
I love that song.

6/10 I'm not a big fan of The Misfits.

8,5/10 Not my favorite track from the game, but fits really good in any fights. Good stuff.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 143 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked