Rate the song above you!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 142 NEXT

Good enough pop song, just not really my thing. Also as a drummer, I hate that gated 80s snare sound, but now I'm being picky. 6/10 for being a decent pop song.

This whole album is one of the greatest I've ever heard,it's tough to pick a song.

5-0:
Good enough pop song, just not really my thing. Also as a drummer, I hate that gated 80s snare sound, but now I'm being picky. 6/10 for being a decent pop song.

This whole album is one of the greatest I've ever heard,it's tough to pick a song.

It seems we meet again...
9/10, Townsend is a genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF6UcqP-2z4

Sounds interesting. 9/10.

3/10 you listen to the first 76 seconds of it and you've pretty much listened to the whole song.

DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It on the Pop)

Also, may I suggest that people start using spoiler tags on videos posted directly to the thread to cut down on lag and such.

3/10 Interesting, just not very good... <.<

3/10. Functional, not much more

1/10...well that was...something.

6/10
Eh... I couldn't really understand what the singers were saying, and I sorta tuned most of it out
after a while.
At around 4:00 the way the music was being played kinda reminded me of that one Majora's Mask Creepypasta video series though, so that's pretty cool.

7/10. So perfectly along the lines of old Bond themes. I love it.

4/10 that was alright, not my style though.

6/10 didn't like the singer, but otherwise was ok.

4/10 eh... definitely soundtrack stuff... doesn't really work on it's own... without the scene anyway... it simply failed to hold my interest...<.<

7/10. It's pretty amazing to hear the music that two guys with guitars can make.

7/10... not exactly my cup of tea... but that was still damned good...<.<

Mah favorite punk band... but it's hard to find their good stuff on youtube...

9/10 That was nice and dirty. That's the stuff I like, a little weird and catchy as hell.

7/10... I've always been pretty split on The Talking Heads... I mean on one hand they're pretty good... but on the other they're almost offensively 80's in their sound...<.<

8/10 It started out lower but I really got into it from about halfway in.

9/10 Great... I love the Fleet Foxes...<.<

7/10, the Gorillaz rock.

8/10 Not bad! Me like!

7.6/10, I felt that the guitar playing during all of this felt discombobulated, and so was the singing, but the overall was pretty fine, sorry, my bad taste I guess.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxYMIxNvUg]

8/10, come on, who can hate that song?

3/10 And yet the melodrama continues... at least there was no screaming... but the singer was whinny and only helped to enforce the nature of the lyrics, that are oozing with false depth... just nothing I liked about the song... though once again it wasn't particularly offensive to my ears... and did little to enrage me...

6/10 YeeeeeeHaaaaaaa! Super cheesy and unashamedly American country rock and roll. I only wish it went on for longer.

You may think this is African; you may think it's Jamaican but no it's Australian.

7/10, that was really good :).

6/10 Meh, it was alright...voice was annoying...

Skip to 10 seconds in...

3/10...at least it wasn't J-Pop.

3/10, It was good till the screaming...

9.5/10 Cool If that anime has more music like that then I'm all over it.

Found this after a long YouTube related video loop.

That reminded me of some sort of cheesy gameshow.

ED: blarg... Ninja

3/10...what was that...

4/10. Are you 16? Because you like all the bands I liked when I was 16. That said, I remember Senses Fail as being better than this.

6/10 The male singer isn't something I'd listen to normally but the band kept me listening the whole song. Good music but I'd rather it was an instrumental.

7/10 I liked that quite a bit... just felt like it went on for too long... ended up zoning out by the end...<.<

Launcelot111:
4/10. Are you 16? Because you like all the bands I liked when I was 16. That said, I remember Senses Fail as being better than this.

HEhe... well his profile says he's 20... but I was thinking the same thing... since the only people I know that listen to this kind of stuff are in high school...<.<

Kind of a medley... more of a full song and than a medley...

8/10 I really like it, just a tad long for me.
This is sorta random.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 142 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked