Rate the song above you!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . . . 143 NEXT

6/10, it was alright. Nothing too great.

.....eh kind of lame
the voice is kind of whiny
4/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNodyijdG_E
Oh by the way how do you embed videos here? I always forget

Just do youtube=the part after the equal in the link, so yours would be {youtube=PNodyijdG_E}, but in [].

Anyway, 4/10. The guy's voice was annoying, and the whole tone of the song is not what I care for.

4/10, decent drumming and bass, vocals were kind of lame and the guitar just doesn't fit in with the rest of the song.

7/10

I really like the guitar work here - especially at the beginning. However, singing seems to work only sometimes, devolving into background noise more often than actually doing something for the song. The quiet part setting in at about 3:00 and it's aftermath till 6:00 is really enjoyable and gives the song some character. All in all, it's pretty much enjoyable and I think I could get into that.

How about something quiet - like a string quartet?

6/10 That was a bit boring to me at the moment.

Goldfish - Washing Over Me

6/10, it was alright.

6/10 The video was quite amusing. The singer is good, but the song had nothing really to offer besides depressing me. Maybe it did its job I guess.

7/10. Hell yes Incubus is all I have to say on the matter.

DISCLAIMER: The last 4 minutes of the video are dead air. Just so you know.

7/10. Very good, I greatly enjoyed that.

8/10... Hey I remember that song... I also remember why I liked it...<.<

5/10 I find the guitar to be a bit annoying >_>

6/10 Not bad. The music went with the video well but not my genre really.

Just rediscovered Budgie.

7/10. Not bad at all. Never really goes anywhere, but a solid slice of good old fashioned rock.

0/10. That was annoying.

8/10 That was very entertaining, if a bit odd at times.

Syrsa - Terra - Dudusuth

1/10... god there was nothing good about that... just annoying sound on top of annoying sound... and that's not to mention how repetitive and uninspired it is... I felt like it was slowly giving me kidney disease...<.<

0/10 horrible.

7/10, I'm not that into that kinda music, but It's quite catchy and it got some nice tunes. I like it.

6/10, it was okay. Nothing too special.

6/10- Nice, suitably epic for a title like that, but it never really went anywhere, which made it seem much longer than it actually was.

EDIT- Took too long. New song- 3/10. Much less epic.

9/10 I enjoyed it from begging to end. Very nice tune.

8/10 Very good... I thought it'd be flowery, smugly ironic, hipster stuff at first though, especially with a name like Sean Bones... but it's pretty good...<.<

Now that's how you scream with passion... :p

5/10 He can scream, but why did he start hyper ventilating on the mic?

Makes me wanna go out and kick some ass!

10/10, my personal favorite Crue song.

5.4/10 Okay, but it wasn't that great.

Heads We Dance - The Human Touch (Sidechains Remix)

4/10 Well, it started out pretty good... though the singing might as well have been a Death Metal solo with how well it meshed with the actual song... but like 2 minutes in it just turns in to your usual dance/rave/ house, whatever you want to call it, stuff and I loss absolutely all interest... it doesn't sound terrible... and thank god it never turns into dubstep... but it's all very underwhelming... and I hate to say this about any music, but it's just lots of bloopy noises... certainly nothing I'd ever listen to, but I probably wouldn't think twice if it was on at a party... a lame party...<.<

Launcelot111:
8/10. I've never heard this one, but it's better than half of what's on Brighten the Corners.

Heh... Yeah the weird thing about Brighten The Corners is that for the most part, the B Sides were better than the actual album...<.<

a disturbing lack of Niel Young on these threads...<.<

Sacman:
4/10 Well, it started out pretty good... though the singing might as well have been a Death Metal solo with how well it meshed with the actual song... but like 2 minutes in it just turns in to your usual dance/rave/ house, whatever you want to call it, stuff and I loss absolutely all interest... it doesn't sound terrible... and thank god it never turns into dubstep... but it's all very underwhelming... and I hate to say this about any music, but it's just lots of bloopy noises... certainly nothing I'd ever listen to, but I probably wouldn't think twice if it was on at a party... a lame party...<.<

This is about what I expected for a reaction to that song. Although you'd probably hate the original version even more. I personally think that the Sidechains remix flows a lot better.

OT:6/10 It was okay, but a little too slow-paced for my tastes.

Rainbow in the Dark - Dio

6.5/10

I'm positive I'll hear this song again tonight at my local Irish Pub; It's always being played there. Every time. Without fail. And I like it. Could be faster and has less variation than I'd like to have, but it's a good song nonetheless. Comes with being a classic I guess....

How about some 60s/70s Jazz Rock?

7/10. All around good song that gets a negative for that singer's stupid face. Watching him sing is difficult.

6/10 Heh I'm so confused. It wasn't anything special but I'm sure if I came from that guys country I'd have a better chance of liking it.

6/10

That reminds me so much of a certain song from the 80s whose name I can't put my finger on right now - suffice to say, the underlying keyboard beat fills me with a rush of sweet nostalgia and I like the sound a lot. Otherwise, though, it's rather boring and the refrain doesn't really work for me.

How about some calm piano work underlined by slow paced drumming and bass?

7/10. Pretty good song. The intro reminded me immensely of some song I can't place (Bowie maybe?), but the piano work once the drums kicked in was pretty excellent.

6.5/10

I like it. It's enjoyably atmospheric and has a bit of speed and liveliness to it. Lacks something real interesting, though.

Speaking of liveliness, how about something a bit faster from the forefathers of Folk Metal?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . . . 143 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked