Rate the song above you!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 . . . 143 NEXT

8/10 Good listen, I think I've heard this song before. What isn't to love about Lemmy's iconic voice? I would rather listen to the previous Motorhead song though.

Never heard of Down? Well sir, have another!

8/10 Not bad.

AC/DC - TNT

7.5/10 I like it, reminds me of Tony Hawk's PS 4

2/10, soothing, but really boring.

8/10

Very good song. The guitars at the start sound awesome and I really like the build up to 2:30 with the screaming timedly setting in to enhance the actual singing. The following bridge and almost rap-sounding part make this really interesting and provides some good variation for those 5 minutes. The screaming setting in eventually then makes for a working climax at the end. The only thing that really keeps it from a higher score is the sort of derivative song-structure and singing in the first two minutes.

How about something truly weird like breakcore mixed with ambient and classical?

7/10 A bit erratic at times, but overall pretty good.

The Logical Song - Roger Hodgson

6/10
The link does not work, but the song was just OK. Not bad, but not very good. Just OK.

8/10 I thought that was a very good instrumental

8/10 I quite liked that, I have no idea what kind of music it is but I enjoyed it, I think I listened to it 3 times.
<---Doesn't actually know anything about music.

3/10. I really do not care for power ballads.

7/10 I've been listening to mostly Triple J (A great Australian radio station) recently and they play music like this a lot so I'm starting to wain a bit on the modern Brit rock type music. But still a good example of the genre.

Sacman will probably like this band. J Mascis from Dinosaur Jr is the drummer.

7.5/10 of course... not much of a metal guy oddly enough... but still like these guys, regardless of Mr. Mascis' involvement...

A Wild Butter Appears!

Mostly cause I like the cover art and name...<.<

8/10

Certainly a unique band name, I give them that...

As for the song, they almost sound like a calmer but nevertheless rockier version of the Beatles. Really nice piece.

How about a fast polka from Johann Strauss?

9/10

Most people don't believe me when I say I like orchestras. BUT I DO! =D

7/10

Not bad, has a good rhythm to it

4/10
The song seems pretty forgettable, although I do like it's laid back feel.

Launcelot111:
3/10. I really do not care for power ballads.

Koro-Chan?

DotSlash:
4/10

[quote="DotSlash" post="362.317170.15665744"]4/10

Great Song! 9/10!

Okay. Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWx_kedyPpA&feature=related

And give me a response.

AndrewY:
Okay. Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWx_kedyPpA&feature=related

And give me a response.

7.5...nah, 8/10
Ive never played the game, but we judge the music, not the game it is from.
The song was catchy and the singers seemed to have fun singing. Not a huge fan of that genre, but this was one exception. Good choice.

I really like it! But then, it's Castlevania, so I'm not surprised. 9/10.

[quote="Kaleion" post="362.317170.15662420"]8/10 I quite liked that, I have no idea what kind of music it is but I enjoyed it, I think I listened to it 3 times.
<---Doesn't actually know anything about music.

That is called Folk music And yeah Dougie is amazing

Anyway I will give that song a 6/10 because it was highly forgettable

9/10 I really liked that, even if it was in Spanish.

Dick Dale and His Del Tones - Miserlou

7.6/10 It's a cool song, apparently from ancient Greece, hmm neat, I quite liked it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

springheeljack:
That is called Folk music And yeah Dougie is amazing

I see, I shall look into it, since I was looking into expanding my music library, which is mostly metal and videogame stuff, would make it extremely boring if the videogame music wasn't so varied.

7/10 it was a snazzy instrumental

You really should dude folk music can be pretty great if you find the right artists

Hey I wanted to post that later on ;)

9/10

What can I say? It's Mike Patton one of the most versatile singers I know of, performing strangely catchy 60s Italian pop songs. Since I really dig that style (and the whole album for that matter), the only thing I can criticize this piece for is that it's one of the more boring songs on the disc. Urlo Negro is more to my taste.

How about more Patton - this time covering an equally old song by Bob Dylan?

Kaleion:

I see, I shall look into it, since I was looking into expanding my music library, which is mostly metal and videogame stuff, would make it extremely boring if the videogame music wasn't so varied.

You might want to take a look at this playlist then.

7/10. This is one of Dylan's best, but it's a little weird to hear a competent singer doing it.

9/10
I have never heard of her before and I thought she was great

8/10 When those drums come in the song really has a good groove about it.

Best band name around folks!

8/10
The movie is blocked in my country, so I cant watch it. But the name of the band is super awesome and Im sure the music is just as good.
Thats why I rate it so high :-)

9/10
I love the vocals and the spooky feel to the song. I actually wished it was a lot longer.

(Note: I'm posting a large mix, so listen at your own discretion.)

5/10
Well that was long. I'm an chiptune fan and it was great to hear a few songs that I grew up with in a more dance form but, even though it is a selection of music, I found it too fragmented to enjoy heaps.
I'm missing the point of the collection I know but some of the parts just didn't run into the next. That being said though there are some good moments like when part 39 goes into the more up tempo 40.

Hopefully this one works.

5.5/10

Guitar sounds nice, but that's about it. I really miss some pace-changes or some variety in the vocals and lyrics. As it stands it sounds rather uninspired - bar the name mind you.

How about a song that sounds to my ears as if Madonna[1] had decided to do avantgarde metal sometime along her career?

[1] Meaning the 90s-American Pie-Beautiful Stranger- Frozen-Madonna not that newish R&B stuff, mind you.

3/10. The singing was universally trash, the guitars were unremarkable, and the melody was forgettable. They got going a little bit as the song went on, but not something to write home about.

6/10

I don't listen to Be Your Own Pet much, they always sounded weird to me...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 . . . 143 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked