You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Fill in the blanks. I'll start it off.

You know you've played too much Fallout when you throw a bottle cap in the trash and feel like you're throwing out money.

You know you've played too much Call of Duty when you try to defuse your suitcase at work.

You know when you've played too much COD when you look up into the sky seeing an aeroplane and think is that UAV friendly or not?

You know you've played too much Assassin's Creed when you instinctively look for hand holds on any wall.

You know you've played too much Total War when all you hear is marching and cannonfire, even when conscious.

You know you've played too much Mass Effect when you want to do a geological survey of wherever you're going.

You know you've played too much SimCity4 when one of your presidencial candidates runs on a tax plan based right off the game.

You know when you've played too much Runescape when you cry cos someone scammed you out of your full adamant plate armour. (I was 8)

Sarpedon:

You know you've played too much Fallout when you throw a bottle cap in the trash and feel like you're throwing out money.

I would've said this. I actually got a little excited when I found a bottle cap on the ground once...

You know you've played too much Oblivion when I've fought Mudcrabs more ferocious than you!

You know you play too much Dark Souls when you try and throw a fireball at your brother.

SckizoBoy:
You know you've played too much Assassin's Creed when you instinctively look for hand holds on any wall.

Then proceed to attempt to scale said wall.

Radoh:
You know you've played too much Oblivion when I've fought Mudcrabs more ferocious fearsome than you!

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you get worked up about minor misquotes!

You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you're terrified of everything.

I'll never look at butterflies the same way again...

You've played too much Portal when... You all know the rest of this one haha

You've played too much of any game when you find yourself trying to quick-save before doing anything risky IRL

You've played too much Prince of Persia or Assassin's Creed when you don't touch the ground at all while walking somewhere

You've played too much Solitaire when you notice it's at the top of your start menu :/

You've played too much Amnesia: Dark Descent when you piss a little every time you hear a sound or notice any sudden movement

You've played too much of any MMO when you begin to pretend that household chores are quests

You've played too much Two Worlds if you find yourself considering suicide :P

You've played too much Conker's Bad Fur Day when you notice you've been using unusually large amounts of British swear words

When I've played too much Oblivion or Fallout I always forget I can't quicksave in the real world.

You know youve played fallout 3 too much when you see pictures or films set in DC and you remember how many enemies youd have killed if it was lik 250 years in the future.

Or that could be me =P

Oh and you know youve played too much okami when you try painting the sky.

Daystar Clarion:

I actually got startled by a butterfly the other day.
To be fair, it came out of nowhere. But I thought it was trying to avenge the Moonlight Butterfly...
Which I still feel bad about killing =/

You know you've played mommy and daddy too much when you become one.

You know you've played to much Halo when you try and check how much shield you have left after bumping into someone in the street, bright metallic colors cause an increase in your heart rate, and the sound of someone making retching noises down the hall makes you think 'Flood' instead of 'Zombie'.

You know you've played too much LA Noire when everytime you ask a person a question you pull a notebook out of nowhere and make a very detailed sketch of said person.

You know youve played to much Minecraft when you punch the door to try to open it.
You know youve played to much Morrowind when you look for a Silt Strider to take you to work.
You know youve played to much Killing Floor when you carry a knife thinking you'll move faster.
You know youve played to much S.T.A.L.K.E.R. when you look for hidden cache's in places you shouldnt go.

KillKill:

Sarpedon:

I would've said this. I actually got a little excited when I found a bottle cap on the ground once...

That happened to my friend today in town. He saw a bottle cap, thought it was a coin and went to pick it up before he realised it was a beer bottle cap. He was fully doubled over and everything before he realised, lmao.

Anyroad! You know you've played too much in general when you write something or draw something non-digital then think, "better save thi- wait a minute..."

I've also had the Tetris Syndrome upteen times for various games. Diner Dash, Tetris, even Fable 2 & 3. Even when I close my eyes, I can't escape!

x

Vuavu:
You've played too much of any MMO when you begin to pretend that household chores are quests

I've actually done this before. /shame

Anyways, you know you've played too much Guitar Hero when you begin to think you have the ability to actually play the guitar in real life just because you can five-star a song on expert.

You know you've play to much Oblivion when you think "Nah I'll walk instead of Bus or Taxi(Fast Travel)" because you want to boost your Athletics skill

Miles000:

Daystar Clarion:

To be fair, it came out of nowhere. But I thought it was trying to avenge the Moonlight Butterfly...

That bastard had it coming.

Thought it could fire green butterfly lasers at me and get away with it. I showed it. I showed it good.

You know you've played too much Persona when you think of your friends as social links.

You know you've played too much Bioshock when you pass by a trash can and wonder what kind of loot is in it. (also applies to Fallout)

Daystar Clarion:

Miles000:

Daystar Clarion:

Thought it could fire green butterfly lasers at me and get away with it. I showed it. I showed it good.

But the music was so beautiful =P

Is it wrong of me to want a giant pet butterfly that fires magic lasers?

You know you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you want to buy every hat you see.

Miles000:

Daystar Clarion:

Miles000:

It would have been fine if it didn't have an attitude problem.

Giant demonic butterflies with chips on their shoulders deserve everything they get.

You know you've played too much Legend of Zelda when you get angry at the word "listen"

Daystar Clarion:

Miles000:

Daystar Clarion:

It would have been fine if it didn't have an attitude problem.

Giant demonic butterflies with chips on their shoulders deserve everything they get.

It did start it, yeah.

And I wanted the divine weapon ember (forgot the name) and it has a valuable soul.

So I guess it did have to die then... Oh well.

You know you've played to much Mass Effect, when, you try to gague your response to a question to be paragon or renegade.

Sarpedon:

That or you pocket every bobby pin you see.

You know you've played too much Mercenaries when you start to wonder how many RPG's it would take to destroy a building.

Athol:

Sarpedon:

That or you pocket every bobby pin you see.

Wait, I do that, only it's for my hair. Does that count?

You know you've been playing too much Thief when you instinctively sit in the darkest part of any room.

You know when you've been playing too much Left 4 Dead when you are terrified to be on your own in any other game.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked