You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Vangaurd227:
You know you'v played to much grand theft auto when you try and murder a hooker and high jack a helicopter all whilst tryng to escape 30 cops

That's a bit Unrealistic isn't it...?

Then again: You know you've played too much pokemon when you try to capture a duck by throwing a tennis ball at it.

You know you play too much World of Warcraft when more people refer to you by your character name than your real name.

You know you've played to much Splinter Cell when you crouch walk to the Toilet at night so you can remain undetected

You know you've played too much Fable (the first one) when you think your receding hairline is because you slaughtered Oakvale.

You know you've played too much InFamous when you try to use static thrusters to jump further.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you'd rather dig through the wall, than go around

You know you've played too much Grand Theft Auto 4 when, while driving, you get sudden mental flashes of how hilarious pedestrians would look rag-dolling in response to a tap from your car.

You know you've played too much Earthbound when you swing your baseball bat at crows to preemptively stop them from stealing your cookies.

Vangaurd227:
You know you'v played to much grand theft auto when you try and murder a hooker and high jack a helicopter all whilst tryng to escape 30 cops

You have shamed your avatar with that.

You know you've watched too much MLP when you defend Fluttershy on a forum

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime:

Vangaurd227:

That's a bit Unrealistic isn't it...?

Then again: You know you've played too much pokemon when you try to capture a duck by throwing a tennis ball at it.

I have seen a friend do this (the pokeball bit). It was win.

BryceS62:
You know you've played to much Splinter Cell when you crouch walk to the Toilet at night so you can remain undetected

I do this when I have to go upstairs to get something at night, only I do it to avoid getting our dogs barking and waking everyone else in the house.

you know you've played too much bioshock when you start kidnapping children

You know you've played too much Need for Speed: Underground, when you think every tuner wants to race you.

You know you've played too much Half Life when you try to swing a crowbar as fast as Gordon.

You know you've played too much Super Smash Bros when you see someone throw a punch and think FALCON.......PUNCH!

You know you've played too much Battlefield 2 when you hear ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED! out of nowhere.

You know you've played too much Just Cause when you start looking for good grapple points during your morning commute.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you hold Shift to stick to a ledge in Portal.

You know you've played too much Amnesia: The Dark Descent, when you're afraid of dark corners in your own house.

I'm serious. There's nothing quite like experiencing the terror of approaching your own bathroom in the middle of the night, eventually catching yourself wondering where your lantern is. Not touching Amnesia for a while.

Vuavu:
You've played too much Portal when... You all know the rest of this one haha

( )n your quote is a portal itself. You know you've played too much portal whe( )

You know you've played too much Total War when your friends are Generals to be moved into battle.

You know you've played too much Fallout: New Vegas when you constantly sing "Home, Home on the Wastes."

You know you've played too much Pokemon when saying "I need to get more balls" doesn't reduce you to immature giggles.

You know you've played too much minecraft when your idea of a threat is "That's a very nice ____ you have there. It would be a sssshhhame if something were to happen to it....".

Also, if you see a pothole in the road and want to go punch a square of dirt out of the ground to fill in the "creeper crater".

You know you've been playing too much Halo when you see a ray gun and are surprised that it can actually kill anything.

You know you've played too much Modern Warfare 2 when a power cut happens you yell
"WE'VE BEEN EMP'D! ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN!!"
Or when you're at the drive through and yell at the man taking your order.
"RAMIREZ! GET ME A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER! THATS AN ORDER!"

You know you play too much Prince of Persia when you fuck something up, then immediately go to rewind time to undo the mess.

That happened several years ago, but the memory still makes me smile :)

You know you've played too much Pokemon when you start describing thngs like your battling them...

Real-Life Example :Complex Functions of Imaginary Numbers used Confuse Ray...

...it's super effective!

You know you play too much Metro 2033 (or many other games) When you try to turn on your headlamp in a dark area with an F key that isn't there.

Lightning Delight:
You know you've played too much Mercenaries when you start to wonder how many RPG's blocks of C4 it would take to destroy a building city.

You know you've played too much Endwar when you start screaming at your GDI troops to engage hostile 5.

You know you've played too much R.U.S.E when you think EVERY RTS GAME has the camera WAY to close to the ground.

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you....wait, you can't play too much oblivion.

Shouldn't this be in forum games?

On Topic:

You know you've played too much The Sims 3 when you imagine the moodlets that you currently have.

You know you've played too much D&D when getting drunk makes you take on the persona of your Chaotic Neutral Elf Druid.

Lenin211:
Shouldn't this be in forum games?

On Topic:

You know you've played too much The Sims 3 when you imagine the moodlets that you currently have.

No, it shouldn't.

OT: Oblivion when you start every conversation with: "Hail Citizen."

You know you've played too much Tetris when you start dreaming about it. The lines never clear them selves in my dreams, i always have to make them disappear by thinking them away.

You know you've played too much Mass Effect when you scream "ENEMIES EVERY WHERE", and mean it!

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you start thinking of the best way to rearrange boxes in a store for an awesome fort.

You know you play too many modern shooters when you cut yourself and expect the wound to heal if you give it some time.

You know you've played too much Mass Effect when you think about a Paragon and Renegade response to each conversation you have.

You know you've played too much Majora's Mask when you look up at the moon every night to see how much closer it's gotten.

You know you've played too much Persona 4 when you stare at the TV at midnight on a rainy night hoping to see someone appear.

You know you've played too much Manhunt when you go to 7-11 late at night and after receiving a plastic bag you take your item out of it and place it in your back pocket...you know...for later...

Hipsy_Gypsy:
Anyroad! You know you've played too much in general when you write something or draw something non-digital then think, "better save thi- wait a minute..."

I've done this, except replace games with Photoshop. It is odd, realizing there is no saving with paper. >__> CTRL-Z! QUICK!

OT: You know you've played too many games when you gaze at the general populace and wonder how creatively you can kill them all before anyone catches you.

Or is that just the fantasy writer part of me?

ThatLankyBastard:
You know you've played too much Pokemon when you start describing thngs like your battling them...

Real-Life Example :Complex Functions of Imaginary Numbers used Confuse Ray...

...it's super effective!

Thatlanky bastard used: Hey WeAreStevo, you do this in real life. Feel bad about yourself now.

It's super effective

WeAreStevo whited out!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked