You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

You know you've played too much Dead Rising when you go to the mall and find each exit route, shortcut and best weapon locations.

Good times.

You know you've played too much Prince of Persia when you reach for the time button when you drop your toast butter-side down

Some of you might recognise that line

You know you have played to much Team Fortress 2 when you set your hat on fire and run around screaming that you want to sell it to people for their phones earbuds or metal.

You know you've played too much Silent Hill when you hear a crack or creeking sound and look for the world to turn dark red and destroyed.

You know you've played too much Parasite Eve when you enter a room and expect everything to turn grey and hear a heartbeat.

You know you've played too much Oblivion when you complete a test or other goal and expect to hear the quest end music.

Dutch 924:
You know you've played too much Prince of Persia when you reach for the time button when you drop your toast butter-side down

Some of you might recognise that line

I see what you did there . . . oh Yahtzee . . .

You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you finally decide to get back on Gears 3 for a few games with your mates and end up holding down LB to block whenever a some dick gets in your face with a Sawn-Off .

you know you've played oblivion too much when you hear the overworld music outside

or

you know you've played fallout too much when you pull over on a road because you see a crutch

SirBryghtside:

AnyNamePlease:
You know you play to much Minecraft, when every time you see a 3x3 square you try to make a pickax.

You know you've played too much MineCraft when

Made my life.

You've played too much Mirror's Edge when things suddenly start going red and you start trying to free-run everywhere...
Too much Oblivion when you feel like your Athletics should have gone up after finishing a run.
Ditto when you stop and turn when a guard tells you to, unable to move until you've finished the conversation.

you know you played too much of any game when you see a gas station and think: "if i shoot that, it will explode."

You know you've played too much Deus Ex: Human Revolution when you didn't ask for this.

You know you've played too much Half-Life 2 when a girl you never speak to starts acting too friendly.

You know you've played too much Touhou when you try to graze people in a crowd.

You know you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you look behind yourself every time you hear something suspicious in order to check for Spies.

You know you've played too much TF2 when you look for a medkit or call for Medic when you get hurt.

You know you've played too much TF2 when you start desiring more and more hats.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when your very thoughts are cubic.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you think you can make boxes defy gravity by placing them next to each other. But not sand or gravel. They can't float.

You know you've played too much Persona 3 or 4 when you start trying to remember which of your friends corresponds to which arcana.

You know you've played too much of any RPG when you go into stores hoping that you'll find better equipment than what you have right now.

You know you've played too much of any RPG when you start hoarding objects that could have some use and attempted to justify it with the phrase "what if I need it later".

You know you've played too many games with silent protagonists when you only speak when spoken to.

You know you've played too much of anything when you feel like you should save before attempting anything important.

These are all from personal experience, actually.

You know you've played too much Demon's souls when you start to cry because you can't pass the second boss

You know you've played too much EVE Online when you can fluently work an excel spreadsheet into submission.

You know you play too much...
-TF2
; when you beat someone wearing a blue shirt to death with a shovel.
; when you try to double jump and end up breaking both of your legs.
; when you kill someone and then put a mask with their face on it on.
; when you wear three hats at once.
; when you make a flamethrower.
-ASSASSINSCREED
; when you repeatedly stab a policeman while screaming templar.
-FALLOUT3
; when you blow the head of anyone who so much as looks at you funny or gets within 2 metres of you.
; when you get diagnosed with kleptomania.
-PIKMIN
; when you stomp the fuck out of every mushroom you see.
; when you develope an irrational fear of insects and wildlife.
; when you start cramming posies into onions to increase your horde of pikmin.
-MINCRAFT
; when you start eating raw chicken.
; when you can't go out at night.

I know I've played too much (any game) when I dream about playing that game in my sleep.

Usually takes about 8 hours of gaming to get that done.
Which usually means it' a new game too.

Had this dream I was Zerg and I kicked some Terran butt, but then he SUDDENLY had more stuff every time I killed everything he had. But it was ladder/melee so it shouldn't have been possible.

You know you've played too much FIFA when you try to control the players whilst watching a game on the television.

You know you've played to much just cause 2, when your waiting for the bus and its late. And you try to grapple hook onto a car

You know you played too much Orcs Must Die! when you think that perhaps Orcs should live.

You know you've played too much video games when you do something wrong in real life, you look for a load save file option.

You know you've played too much Pokemon when you are afraid of walking in tall grass.

You know you've played too much Half-Life when you think you can live your life without saying a single word at all.

You know you've been playing too much Dokapon Kingdom when you start plotting to murder your friends.
Wait no, that's just if you play any amount of Dokapon Kingdom.

You know you've been playing too much Monster Hunter when you watch Jurassic Park and start analyzing the dinosaurs for weaknesses in their movement and attack patterns.

when u play to much la norie u try to solve crimes from tv and the news

You know you've played too much Red Dead Redemption when you go outside and whistle expecting a horse.

You know you've played too much Lucasarts when your thought process for opening a can goes like this:

Look at -> Can
"Looks like a can of beans."
Open -> Can
"Nope."
Use -> Can -> Use Can with -> Rhinoceros lips
"I don't think that will work."
Give -> Can -> Give Can to -> Cat
"I don't want to give her that."
Use -> Can opener -> Use Can opener with -> Cat
"Hmmm... no."

And you interact with everything in the kitchen before you work it out.

Alternatively, you know you've played too much Fallout when you're looking for Ink Spots songs at Karaoke night.

You know you've played too much Viva Pinata when you make two squirrels run through a maze of bombs and have a sexy dance to get a baby squirrel, impatiently wait for the squirrel egg to appear and then smash them both to death with a spade when nothing happens. And then search in the entrails for sweets.

You know you've played too much Doom when you start recreating your place of work as a WAD file.

You know you've been playing too much... well, just about any game... when you hum the music of it.

You know when you have played too much pokemon when your confused why evolution takes too long.

You know you've played too much assassin's creed when you start classifying your actions based on high profile and low profile; when you are walking casually it's low profile and when you run a little then it goes to high profile and you are in danger of being exposed and your notoriety may increase.

You know you've played too much stepmania when you can AAA the 26 minute long keyboard marathon file (i can pass it, not AAA it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-PjzKoGrM

You know you've played too much Legend of Zelda when you break into peoples' houses and break their vases for money.

You know you've played too much Battlefield 2 when you freak out and run for cover whenever a fighter jet or a helicopter flies over.

You know you've played too much Persona 3/4 when you start thinking that your real life friendships have Ranked Up.

You know you've played too much Assassin's Creed when you look for ways to climb up every building you come across.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have done all of these.

you have played to much of *insert any game* when you start to dream about *previous mention game*

TheRussian:
You know you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you want to buy every hat you see.

Do not, underestimate hats. Saxton Hale will come to you in your sleep, and awesomeify you out of existence. You go and buy those hats RIGHT now. >:(

OT: You know you've played too much JRPGs when you wonder why the bully didn't stop to let you have your turn at hitting him.

you know you've played too much Deus ex: human revolution when you try to punch through a wall looking for hidden items.

oh, another one- you know you've played too much Deus ex: human revolution when in a fight, you try to stab the your opponent with swords in your forearms :)

Well, I just know after my hardcore Just Cause 2 phase I had a strong urge to destroy transformers. No problem in a city but there are a surprisingly lot of transformer masts in the countryside. I didn't even notice before!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked