Rate The User above you!

This is a simple little game which pops up on most Battlefield Forums, mainly the Battlefield Heroes & BF play4free forums.
So, simple enough,as the name suggests, Rate the User above you!

I know nothing of you thus my rating starts low, not out of disrespect but due to no info. 2/10

You created the Blatant lies which looks like it won't be dying anytime soon. Plus your a fellow Pokemon trainer, I have nothing against you. 10/10.

Yeah, I've never heard of you before, but I'm not going to be a douche like Redlin. So...5/10

You're a douche by the way, Redlin. I think 5 is the average on the scale. 1 is absolutely detesting a person. 10 is absolutely loving them...or something. You conform to my opinions, or you suck. However, you're still pretty awesome. 7/10 for you.

8/10 Loves Steam :D

What, being a Valve fanboy is all it takes? You're an easy one to please. 9/10.

To be honest, I have other badges that I could see myself putting there. I'm just too lazy, so Steam will stay up there for a while.

1/10 for being a sneaky ninja and forcing me to edit my post.

I kid, I kid. I don't know you very well but you seem like a dead on guy, so you get the score of 8/10.

I hope I didn't ninja you. Though if I did know you personally, that alone would net you a 9/10.

@TLS14: I'm easier then you think... *wasn't even thinking about Valve at the time*

OT: 8/10

I sense ninja *readies to edit* :3

10/10

You blended with the community like peanut butter and jelly.

10/10

Boredom is killed with mic chat! :3

10/10 just for having his name on the last post bit for all but two of the threads in the forum games at one time.

10/10

I say that's worth a trophy! :3

10/10 For both user and being a good friend in real life.

Well you have a number now.

9/10

(Just so you're a Knight of the Nine)

Dr.Susse:
10/10 just for having his name on the last post bit for all but two of the threads in the forum games at one time.

I did it before it was cool XP

OT: 10/10 Pub club quiz master and someone who adds a special touch to every thread he's in.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked