Your Power Level is... (Post Count)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

This Thread was motivated by an existing one: Click Here.

DBZ is a popular anime, which is surprisingly still around. So after waiting months to make this Thread- I would like to ask you what is your power level? However, you cannot pick it. Your power level is based on how many posts you've made. If you wish to know who's power level you come close to, check out the character's power levels Here.

As for me, I am literally Over 9000!! So I am at Goku's level when he's able to use Kaio-ken time one, which would pretty much dominate to a degree for a short time. What about you guys?

Shit, I'm like a early Krillin or Yamcha. Guess I should just go watch the main characters fight and enjoy the pretty lights before a random miss kills me.

You are all officially fucked.
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

Well, I'm a dragon so...hey...hey! HEY!!!
KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY BALLS!!!

*Ahem*
Uh, am I'm disqualified from having a power level because of this?

well lets have a look see here...

Well im not incredibly weak I guess :P

Awwww shit.

super sayan leve.... oh damn it

well i could be a Boeing 707 four-engine narrow-body commercial passenger jet airliner from the 50s

Damn it, Nappa!

357? Dam it!
I need to get to the Capsule Corporation!

I'm more than halfway there, at least.

Slightly better than Piccolo when Vagetta arrives on earth. It's kinda depressing but I feel slightly more bad ass because of this.

I'm underpowered because I shy away from making numerous worthless posts, opting instead to write something at least mildly thoughtful? Harsh.

I believe this clip from Dragonball Z abridged says it all, at least in the first part

31. So somewhere between the farmer from the first episode, and Master Roshi.

You waited until you have a thread count over 9000 to make this thread, didn't you?
As for me, I'm pitifully weak...

Mines over 5,000,000,000
Learn how to hide it newb.

Its under nine thousand!

well....this is unfortunate...

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

... Dude, a back hand would kill me due to your power level. Crap..

Blackfiredaemon:
Awwww shit.

This made me bust out laughing so hard. Then again, I waited to post this until I had over 9,000 post count. When I first posted in the other Thread, I was around I think 2,000-3,000 something so I was pretty weak.

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

I kinda almost match you. Almost. X3
I'm pretty damn high either way.

And whereas you're a charged up Piccolo, I'm just normal Piccolo. Or Goku Kay-o-ken x4.

I'm Piccolo somewhere between the Raditz encounter and the Vegeta/Nappa encounter.

marioruggerio:
well....this is unfortunate...

Wow. Even the farmer is stronger than you. And he's pretty chunky.

I'm a charged Piccolo, I can deal with this, I loved using him in the first Tenkaichi

i feel sorry for the person above me, but me close to 200...

"ya!"

Edit: the guy with 4 posts.

I'm a little over Krillin's level when the fight with Frieza was finishing. I guess that's good. Also glad to see that joke wasn't used here much.

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

I remember a time when I had around 4,000 posts and started noticing you when you only had like 600.
Then user groups kicked in and your post count started increasing exponentially and my brain started to hurt.

OT: 9872, including this one.

Wait. Are you telling me that my post count is my Escapist power level? Time to stop lurking.

I think I'm equivalent to Piccolo Jr's level. At least he had an entire saga about him!

Over 13,000, almost 14,000, able to take on most people on these forums.

I'm a little bit above Raditz when he first came to earth.

I'm vanilla Goku. Nice.

I'm around Normal Nappa's power level.

My power level is QUITE A BIT UNDER 9000!

I can squash most, but those who can squash me could do so with ease.

Well, I'm almost twice as strong as an adult male wielding a shotgun. It may not compare to the power levels of the Z fighters/major villains, but hey... I'm apparently pretty badass as compared to average humans.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked