Your Power Level is... (Post Count)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Pretty good I suppose...<.<

I'm at a charged Piccolo level, but I'm nearly at the 5000 so it won't be long before I reach Goku's normal strength.

Lessee... Almost two whole Radishes Raditzes

Caramel Frappe:

Sassafrass:
You are all officially fucked.
Have a nice day. ;)

... Dude, a back hand would kill me due to your power level. Crap..

*Insert evil laughter here*

Radeonx:

I remember a time when I had around 4,000 posts and started noticing you when you only had like 600.
Then user groups kicked in and your post count started increasing exponentially and my brain started to hurt.

OT: 9872, including this one.

It's a result of plenty of spare time and fun guys on the FG board, as well as groups too. Not really proud of it but eh, it's a number and this will be the only time I use it in a e-peenish way.

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

62,148 posts.

Joined 24 August 2009.

365 days in 2010
313 days have passed this year
365-236= 129 days in 2009
365+313+129 = 807

62,148/807 = ~77 posts per day.

Good God Almighty, dude, no wonder your post count power level is so high. You've done so much more training than the rest of us. This is like Majinn Buu versus Krillin... and Krillin's got the flu... and is missing a leg... and just got blinded...

Well...my power level's rather decent I guess.

Sassafrass:

Caramel Frappe:

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

... Dude, a back hand would kill me due to your power level. Crap..

*Insert evil laughter here*

Radeonx:

I remember a time when I had around 4,000 posts and started noticing you when you only had like 600.
Then user groups kicked in and your post count started increasing exponentially and my brain started to hurt.

OT: 9872, including this one.

It's a result of plenty of spare time and fun guys on the FG board, as well as groups too. Not really proud of it but eh, it's a number and this will be the only time I use it in a e-peenish way.

Yeah, it is just still kind of weird to me to see guys like you and Pimp and the other Priate/Asylum Open Mic(Group)/Forum Game guys getting posts into the 20,000's and such. Just because I remember when people would get 10,000, and every user would be in awe of how much they posted.

Okay as a DBZ fan, I'm calling those power levels out as being wrong. Goku was at least 90,000 against the Ginyu Force and Frieza had a power level of 530,000 in his first form with it hitting over 1,000,000 in his second.

Anyway, I'm at a little over 1,700 posts, so I'm sitting pretty at roughly Piccolo's power level against Nappa. A little higher actually.

Erana:
Damn it, Nappa!

Furioso:
I believe this clip from Dragonball Z abridged says it all, at least in the first part

I love DBZ abridged. Did you see Lord Slug Abridged yet?

I'm almost as powerful as charged up Nappa.

I'm just a little Gohan.

Saltyk:
Okay as a DBZ fan, I'm calling those power levels out as being wrong. Goku was at least 90,000 against the Ginyu Force and Frieza had a power level of 530,000 in his first form with it hitting over 1,000,000 in his second.

Anyway, I'm at a little over 1,700 posts, so I'm sitting pretty at roughly Piccolo's power level against Nappa. A little higher actually.

Erana:
Damn it, Nappa!

Furioso:
I believe this clip from Dragonball Z abridged says it all, at least in the first part

Hell yes I did, "I don't torture...cats..........." so great

Well I'm not completely weak. But Nappa can still kick my ass.

Woo?

*Is fairly non-violent*

Oh yea! I'm ready for this

Mr Satan will show you no mercy!

DYNAMIC KICK!!!!

Awww shit, I'm a little weaker than Krillen when Raditz came but stronger than Videl in the Buu chronicles.

Looks like it's time for me to stop lurking. Majin Buu(the last one)here I come!!!!

I'm a respectable number for any saiyan.
IT'S OVER THREE THOUSAND!!!!!!
Gets punched out of the atmosphere for being so weak*

Well, I guess that makes me stronger than Raditz.

Not bad, but that only makes me stronger than the weakest Saiyan.

mcdain:
31. So somewhere between the farmer from the first episode, and Master Roshi.

The...the raw POWER! More then even the Farmer!? Could it be...NO! Those are only every thousand years...the Super Poster!

Caramel Frappe:
This Thread was motivated by an existing one: Click Here.

DBZ is a popular anime, which is surprisingly still around. So after waiting months to make this Thread- I would like to ask you what is your power level? However, you cannot pick it. Your power level is based on how many posts you've made. If you wish to know who's power level you come close to, check out the character's power levels Here.

As for me, I am literally Over 9000!! So I am at Goku's level when he's able to use Kaio-ken time one, which would pretty much dominate to a degree for a short time. What about you guys?

http://www.myfacewhen.com/65/
OT: my power level is 205

So, apparently I'm roughly as powerful as Goku was in the beginning of DBZ when charged up. Well, that has to count for something.

Lambi:
Snip

.. Darn it. I can't take you seriously, to be so powerful or threatening because your Avatar is just, beautiful! *underestimates and admires your Avatar, while your breath could blow my head off due to your power level.*

I'm a few hundred below Goku.

Yusuke: Kuwabara, what does the scouter say about Asuka's power level?

Kuwabara: It's over... 100!

Yusuke: What!? 100!?

Wait, that's not so bad...

Furioso:

Saltyk:

Furioso:

Hell yes I did, "I don't torture...cats..........." so great

Piccolo: Gohan, do that thing you do that annoys me.
Gohan: You mean talking?
Piccolo: WHAT?

Closest seems to be Piccolo when he was at 1400.
At least I'm the coolest character!

First, to figure out my post-count.

I am Vegeta. as he arrives on Namek.

Could be worse. Could be Krillen.

I'm somewhere between Raditz and Piccollo... I feel so weak. T_T

0/0 I break the power scale

I'm probably the one millionth, three thousand and tenth person to say this, but roughly 9001.

As of right now, it's 6802. I'll necro this thread once it gets to 9000, just so I can use that meme.

Namek version of Krillin, I'm-a gonna get owned aren't I?

I'm like a charged up Goku when Raditz first showed up. I'm okay with that.

haven't even broken a thousand yet, i guess that makes me Raditz, or one of the Saibamen.

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

Dude, Vee still wins... I think.

Anyway, go ego power. I am a Vegeta not powered up against Recoome. But soon... SOOON

Favourite character get!

I'm around average.
But (without regard to the list) I'd say I am Ghost Nappa!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked